Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Been sooo busy with back to school yesterday. Need to catch up on everyone's journal.

Weather is lush here! Typical now school holidays are over! X

Yeah it was really good. Not sure about Pistorius now that he was such an ungracious loser! Lol. I'm struggling with morning sickness now, I just feel too rough to even move! I was feeling okay after eating yesterday but then I threw up my dinner and I haven't felt any better since! I don't know what to do :-/ xx

I didn't see his reaction to his silver so maybe that would take the edge off my mini crush. Sorry you've got morning sickness, would eating little and often help maybe? It's not nice when you don't feel well, hope it passes soon honey. :hugs:

FF is being silly again and has put me post-O again :dohh: It's cos I've 2 random high temps last weekend for some reason. I know I'm still pre-O though. Due to O next Tuesday/Wednesday, which I'd better as DH is off on business Tuesday for a week. We started BD every other day on Sunday, and tomorrow is his 37th birthday, so would be nice for it all to go to plan this month. Also, we're on cycle 13 which is both DH and my lucky number. AND my best bnb buddy who I met in WTT two years ago almost has FINALLY joined me over in TTC, so perhaps everything is falling into place...

Sorry about the morning sickness MrsS...

Cheska, how's the line coming along?

:hug:

It's very faint this morning, what do you guys think? I can see it a bit clearer in RL and it's more pink in RL but it's definitely almost gone. I think I'll do a CB Digi on Friday (this Friday will be 4 weeks since the d&c) and if it says "Not Pregnant" then I'll finally be able to close this chapter off and move forward. Never thought it would take this long.

Attachments

• IMG00117-20120905-0722.jpg
    IMG00117-20120905-0722.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 7
Hope the morning sickness goes away MrsS :hugs:

Cheska I can't even see a line on my screen which is good :thumbup:

Cheska, I can only see a very faint line when I look really hard and squint...almost there :hugs:

Thanks Rach and Annie! I think sometimes that I should just glance at it and if I can't see it at a glance just take it as a BFN. I'm so used to squinting and trying so hard to see a line that I could probably see a line on a piece of white paper now! I think on Friday it should definitely be gone. At long last!!

It has to be gone hun its faded so much it should have 100% gone by Friday :hugs:

I might skip the IC on Friday and just use one of the Digis. I will be so happy to see those horrible words "Not Pregnant". Such a weird feeling wanting to see that!

Hi cheska. I really hope you see those words soon. It's horrible how its dragged on. Will have my fingers crossed for you.

It's nearly gone fran! Ur on for a bfn on that digi Friday I know it!

Got another homeopath appointment in an hour. Can't believe how right he was last time. He said to me July 4th I would have at least 2 cycles by this time he sees me. I hope he says next time he sees me il be preggers.

Rach ur chart looks amazeballs!! When r u testing or are h just gonna wait it out til AF due? That's always my plans but never happens. Mrs impatient I am x

Thanks Lis.

What does a homeopath do? (Sorry if I'm being thick!) x

It's easier to cut and paste rather than try to explain. I'm crap at explaining stuff like this. It's basically an alternative therapy.

Homeopathy is a system of medicine which involves treating the individual with highly diluted substances, given mainly in tablet form, with the aim of triggering the body’s natural system of healing. Based on their specific symptoms, a homeopath will match the most appropriate medicine to each patient.

Homeopathy is based on the principle that you can treat ‘like with like’, that is, a substance which causes symptoms when taken in large doses, can be used in small amounts to treat those same symptoms. For example, drinking too much coffee can cause sleeplessness and agitation, so according to this principle, when made into a homeopathic medicine, it could be used to treat people with these symptoms. This concept is sometimes used in conventional medicine, for example, the stimulant Ritalin is used to treat patients with ADHD, or small doses of allergens such as pollen are sometimes used to de-sensitise allergic patients. However, one major difference with homeopathic medicines is that substances are used in ultra high dilutions, which makes them non-toxic.

Sorry if that's really lazy of me.

This website explain it more to do with ttc.

https://www.natural-health-for-fertility.com/homeopathic-medicine.html

It's definitely working for me so far with getting my periods back xx

It's nearly gone fran! Ur on for a bfn on that digi Friday I know it!

Got another homeopath appointment in an hour. Can't believe how right he was last time. He said to me July 4th I would have at least 2 cycles by this time he sees me. I hope he says next time he sees me il be preggers.

Rach ur chart looks amazeballs!! When r u testing or are h just gonna wait it out til AF due? That's always my plans but never happens. Mrs impatient I am x

oh sounds good then Lisa, FXED it goes well for you then :)

I know I am still shocked, just hope my body isn't playing tricks on me, going to wait it out and test if AF doesn't arrive, well that's if FF is right and that is truly when it should arrive, will have to wait and see.

That's really interesting Lis. Hope it works for you this cycle and adds to your already fab chances of getting lucky in Sept!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->