Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

So it was a real quick appointment today. Usually an hour but was only half hour. Says I'm doing fab. He doesn't need to see me again now. He sees no reason why I shouldn't conceive within 2 months xx says my hormones r back up to 98% so alls good x

How does he know your hormones aer at 98%? Do they do blood tests and stuff? That's really good news though! Hopefully the HSG will show nothing is wrong and will give you a clear out ready for the spermies and egg to get it on!

No fran. It's all to do with energies etc. it's kinda like acupuncture. A lot of people think homeopathy is a load of cods wallop lol. But I think it's really helped me. And I was recommended by a friend as she knew a few people who went to him for fertility problems. She went for stress for herself and also her daughter would not sleep for 3 years. At all! And he helped her too xx

Ahh right, I see. I think stuff like that is really cool, I always think there is more to stuff than just medicine, I might have a look into it if my cycles go a bit wonky again.

Well ladies - I'm off in the morning :) see you all when I get back xxx

Just jumping on quickly, internet intermittently on the blink! Have a lovely holiday Laura, it's a well deserved one! Hope you come back feeling refreshed!

Have a fab time Laura!! xx

Lisa, glad to hear your tests came back good. I'm a complete homeopathy convert. I didn't think it was codswallop before, but didn't think it could be so striking. I had a mosaic verruca for over 10 years. NOTHING would shift it- some over the counter things even make it spread. It was really painful and embarassing. And I'd actually started to get deep pain up the leg in the infected side. I also had a mark on my shin, which turned out the be the virus taking hold up my leg. A friend who had previously had similar problems (though her whole foot, or rather feet was black with verucca). She recommended a homeopathic remedy- I used pillules and a tincture. Within a few weeks you could see the improvement. Within a month or two, the veruccas had completely gone. After over 10 years!! It totally works!!

Lisa - that's great! Hopefully it will give you the boost you need to get it done this time hat hubby is home!

Laura - hope you have a great time in the big smoke :D

Ahh right, I see. I think stuff like that is really cool, I always think there is more to stuff than just medicine, I might have a look into it if my cycles go a bit wonky again.

Defo go Hun. It sorted mine out after the 2nd appointment. So pleased I went xx

Annie i wasn't expecting as much tbh. I'm gobsmacked how it's helped me. And il be even more gobsmacked if I get my bfp within months exactly like he said xxx exciting.

What's news with u? I see ff is being annoying with u at the mo. if u get a pos opk soon it will move the crosshairs tho won't it? Xx

LOL yes Lisa, FF is being very annoying. But crosshairs have gone again after today's temp. OPK yesterday was approaching positive so expecting positive today or tomorrow... will mean O is slightly earlier than usual for me which is a good thing with DH off on Tuesday-will hopefully mean we can do smep properly this cycle....if he stops being an arse that is :dohh:

Hope all you ladies are ok? Came back from our days away for our anniversary and it was lovely! I believe I am 8dpo and already getting normal signs of af. Not that disheartened this month as i know we didn't do enough. DH said that next month he's going to make the effort and see it from my point of view that sometimes dtd needs to be on certain days.

good luck annie and you are not out jelly yet so think positive :thumbup:

Positive OPK just now-the best I've ever had-test is darker than control :happydance: All turning out rather perfect. Its DHs birthday today, he's wfh, I'm on my way home. Its cycle 13 our lucky number....perhaps this is meant to be it...

yay anniepie! such perfect timing!

afm,had my docs appointment today and its definitely pcos, however i got my bfp when i got home! and its my 18month wedding anniversary today!! i'm in shock.

OMG congratulations Stef...perfect timing for you too! Perhaps there's some luck in Surrey at the moment...

yay anniepie! such perfect timing!

afm,had my docs appointment today and its definitely pcos, however i got my bfp when i got home! and its my 18month wedding anniversary today!! i'm in shock.

Congratulations to you!! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"