Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Thanks MrsS I'm over the moon. Going for day 3 tests tomos so really hoping everything is normal. So we can start ttc with hopefully more positive outcomes.
Good luck in ur 2ww

Hi Ladies, how are we today?

Laura - a break may do you the world of good, I really hope you get somewhere tomorrow with the FS. We'll all be here when you feel ready to get back to ttc

Lisaloo - good luck with bloods today, so glad things are kicking back into action!

MrsS - Maybe Magic Mike should be recc to anyone TTC, who needs lube when you can have channing tataum?! :flasher:

Cheska - Any news lovely?

Cheers ladies. DP has started temping so that we have an idea of what her cycle is like too.

This might be a bit of a sensitive question and please excuse me for asking. Would your DP consider being the tummy mummy, or is it something you've decided you will do? I just guess having 2 wombs is better than 1?

Not sensitive at all hun. She's always said that she doesn't want to if I can, but if it's easier for her than she will. We'll see how it goes. I'm happy either way - whatever gets us our bubba

MrsS - Maybe Magic Mike should be recc to anyone TTC, who needs lube when you can have channing tataum?! :flasher:

https://youtu.be/VAklp0VvVeE - It's Magic Mike Monday! lol. God, if I conceive this month I think it means Channing is my baby-daddy... :haha:

https://youtu.be/VAklp0VvVeE - It's Magic Mike Monday! lol. God, if I conceive this month I think it means Channing is my baby-daddy... :haha:

I would be totally jealous if he were!

I watched 21 Jump Street the other day, purely because of him. So hot :blush:

Hi Ladies, how are we today?

Laura - a break may do you the world of good, I really hope you get somewhere tomorrow with the FS. We'll all be here when you feel ready to get back to ttc

Lisaloo - good luck with bloods today, so glad things are kicking back into action!

Cheska - Any news lovely?

Hi ttcbambino,

Still bleeding so I called a midwife this morning who told me I need to speak to my doctor rather than her, so I've got an appointment tomorrow. I used a CB Digi yday and got 3+ and I got a ridiculously strong line on an IC this morning, so I'm slightly comforted by that. I know if I had miscarried I'd still show positive but the fact they are both still so strong hopefully mean I still have a little bean in my tummy and I'm just one of those women who has some bleeding. I just find it hard because I soooooo want to get exited about being pregnant but I can't while I'm not sure if it's still there or not. Will let you know what happens tomorrow.

Laura - it's good your DP is considering carrying your bubba, would you both try at the same time or would you stop if she started? You could both be pregnant together - Oh god - imagine the hormones in your house if that happened!! :haha:

Cheska, I hope the doc can shed some light on your bleeding.
Is it around the time you usually would of expected AF?

Cheska, I hope the doc can shed some light on your bleeding.
Is it around the time you usually would of expected AF?

I came off the pill in Jan and my cycles were 42, 65, 45 days, so I don't really know! I had spotting on CD 26 and 27, but it wasn't heavy like this. I am really hoping it's just my body having a bit of a freak out after being on the pill, off the pill then preggers. Also, it's almost always brown, rather than red which apparently is a good sign. But I'll see what they say tomorrow, I'm trying to be positive but also trying to be realistic and not get my hopes too high.

I was watching a series on Home and Health called "I didn't know I was pregnant" most of these women either had irregular cycles or spotting which they put down to AF. Every single one of them was fine, they didn't know they were preggers until they went into labour!

Just thought it could give you some hope xxx

Yeah brown is less worrying than red, and if you're not experiencing any bad cramping or pain then try to stay positive!

I only ask about AF time because there are women that still experience one/a couple/all their periods while preggo. In fact think of all those women who don't even know they are until the baby comes along!!

FXed it really is nothing to worry about Hun!!

Best of luck tomorrow Cheska, it does seem to be quite common, but I can imagine it's really worrying, it's only natural to feel uneasy. And once all is confirmed ok, you have a whole heap of time to enjoying being preggers.

Laura - thats a good plan, at least there are options, but I'm positive things will work out for you.

MrsS - LOL!!! if you do get a BFP you'll have to nick name bean as magic mike!

If only I'd not been obessively been poas I'd not know I was pregnant and I could be on that show in 9 months! :rofl:

:hugs: thanks!

Thing I like most about those stories are that a lot of the ones I've seen the ladies thought they couldn't have babies, and end up with little miracles! I guess even if you were suspicious you were pg, to be told you couldn't then I guess you just supress the symptoms

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->