Team No-Test!

BFN, and feel okay. Would have been a nice surprise but now I get to test with DH! :) FF is telling me to test on Wednesday so I'm going to wait until then.

Hi Carine :flower:
Sorry to hear you got a BFN :cry: BUT as you say don't worry...try tomorrow and let us know, and if still nothing then I say try and wait until 15dpo or even the weekend!! Good luck!!!! :hugs:

AFM, I'm officially in the TWW (about time...!) and think I'm 3dpo today. It's going to be a long two weeks!
Hope you're doing ok Beets, Pol, Ley, Bumbs and everyone!
xxx:kiss:

Hi can I join? Im in the 2ww, currently 9dpo and I'm going to wait to test until af is late. Good luck everyone.

Emma x

Hi girls,
so pissed off, I thought I ovulated last Thursday or Friday but I am spotting already. FF hasn't pinned ovulation but I have to admit I wasn't very religious about taking my temperatures this month. So now I haven't a clue what's going on with my body. Maybe I ovulated earlier than I thought, maybe I didn't ovulate at all, maybe I just have a REALLY rubbish luteal phase. I think it is breastfeeding messing up my cycle.

Hey everyone ... sorry for comms silence! Been busy with the gift fair which was excellent - lots of fantastic feedback on my aromatherapy products and more importantly sales! hoorah! Then this weekend was spent entertaining with my OH's sister and family including 2 1yr old twin boys and a dog! V. challenging trying to stop the dog from chasing my cats! Mort ... congrats on finally entering the 2WW! yay! Hope it goes quickly for you! Carine, keeping fingers and toes crossed for a positive result! We need some more for this cycle!!! Polaris, so sorry that your dates are all screwy ... on the plus side, doesnt it mean that your cycles are getting shorter? Isn't that a good thing? Still its still v. annoying not knowing where you are or what is going on. Big hugs!!!! Good luck to you mummyemmy as well! Keeping fingers and toes crossed for you all.
And Farmers and Bumbs if you are checking in at all - hope you are all OK. We do miss you!
I'm enjoying the OTWW. Being alot more chilled this month - not really bothering that much about temping pre ov, and trying not to obsess! Anyway lets see if relaxing more will do the trick. Hmmmm! Good luck everyone!

PS. Gift fair went really well. Lots of sales and positive feedback on my aromatherapy products! Hurrah!
PPS Mum doing well with her chemo - has a CT scan tomorrow to see how the chemo is working ... we find out the results next Friday 20th aaarrrgghh! xx

oops just reread my post above ... phone went half way through my post so as you can see I've repeated myself!!! haha!

Hey beetle, that's brill news about the gift fair, well done! And good luck with your mum's results on the 20th, keeping everything crossed for you.

I guess it is sort of good news that my cycle is shorter but not if I am still not ovulating until really late in the cycle. If your LP is less than about 10 or 11 days then it is not possible to get pregnant really as the egg wouldn't be able to implant properly. Oh well, roll on next month! Going to go back on Vitex next cycle which I was taking before AF came back, hopefully that will help to regulate things a bit. I'm going to try and be a bit more consistent with the temperature charting next month too as it's annoying that I missed so many days around possible ovulation time.

Hi girlies :flower:

Welcome to you mummyemmy! you're further along than some of us - you'll be ready to test soon (at the weekend?) When's AF due? Squeal - so excited for you!! Make sure you keep us posted!

Beets - so nice to hear from you...really glad the gift fair went brilliantly, you star, and have everything crossed that your mum's appt shows that the cancer is receding. Big hugs. :hugs: Sounds like you're being great and positive and not stressing, that was my philosophy this month, though I can't help being *slightly* more obsessed now that I'm officially in the TWW, ha ha!

Miss you Farmers and Bumbs - hope you're happy and well and healthy wherever you are! :kiss:

Pol - so sorry to hear that hun :cry: BUT as a consistent spotter, I've been told numerous times not to count the days of spotting as part of your LP, and that the LP only ends on the first day of your proper cycle, ie. the first day AF arrives and you see fresh red blood. Wouldn't that extend your cycle? Hope so...though massive sympathies about the witch getting you. :hugs: on the other hand of course it could be IB...especially if you think you O'd later than it seems. Keep an eye on it over the next few days and see how things develop...

AFM, 4dpo and feeling good - have lots of creamy CM, have had since O day, so hoping that's a good sign? Was also very ratty with DH last night, in a terrible mood...oops! :blush: have been getting really bad skin, too, and greasy hair, just like being a teenager. but well aware this could all be AF signs, so not getting my hopes up! temps up and consistent so far, so we'll see! xxx

Hey girlies!!

Just checking in to see how you are all doing!

Beets - your aromatherapy products sound fab!! Im a qualified aromatherapist too! I did a diploma in holistic therapy and trained in aroma, reflexology and sports massage!
What sort of things do you make? For what its worth I think relaxing and trying not to stress will help you in the long term to get that elusive BFP!! Im waiting for you all in the first trimester you know! :)

Bumbs - how are you doing my little chickpea?

Mort - I actually think the 2ww is the LONGEST time of your life!!! Its almost like counting down the minutes at times. How are you getting through?

Polaris - are you sure you didnt ovulate a little early and the spotting is from implantation? I dont think you are out yet hun!!

I love that this thread still picks up new members - I can only say that it is the most supportive and friendly group I have ever been involved with. Thats why I keep coming back- I feel a connection with you ladies!

As for me - Im doing well. Feel better now that I know my little bundle is in the right place and growing well. I have my scan on the 7th June and Im nervous but excited. I havent been able to take part in the lambing this year (cant say Im sad about that though - tiring work!!) So my DH had to lamb around 250 sheep by himself this season! Good job his brother came to help! Ill just stick to cows until the baby is here!
MS and very tired right now but still so excited to be pregnant! I cant wait for you all to join me!!

Lots of love

xxxxxxx

Hi girlies :flower:

Welcome to you mummyemmy! you're further along than some of us - you'll be ready to test soon (at the weekend?) When's AF due? Squeal - so excited for you!! Make sure you keep us posted!

Hi morticia, af is due on sat I believe so I'm hoping to test on Sunday or Monday! Me and dh have been ttc since Xmas so hoping this is our month! Good luck to you, when are you planning on testing?

Emma x

Polaris, so sorry your cycle is frustrating you! It looks to me like it could be implantation, especially with that temp dip, and because spotting doesn't count as full AF your LP may still be okay. Fx you're still in it!

Beets, hurray for your successful gift fair! Glad to hear you're enjoying the OTWW and feeling chill :) Here's hoping for good scan results.

Mort, congrats on entering the TWW! All your current symptoms sound very promising! I keep seeing that creamy CM is a good sign. I hope you have lots to keep you busy during the wait!

Welcome mummyemmy! Fx for you as you wait out the rest of the week!

I'm 14dpo and temp dropped a bit this morning, so I suppose AF is about to start, though it's still higher than my temps at this point in other cycles (my coverline is so much higher this cycle--that's why I thought I O'd two days before FF is saying I did). I keep having twingey feelings around my ovaries which is unusual, still creamy CM, don't have my usual skin breakout, and my breasts are swollen, but all those things could be PMS. The Clomid can affect progesterone levels, I believe, which could explain any deviation from the usual PMS symptoms.

Anyway, not feeling confident at all so I'm just waiting to test, maybe until the weekend. I'll only test earlier if my temps quit dropping and seem promising. We will see!

Hope you're all having a good week! :flow:

Hey girls.

Thanks Morticia, Carine, and Farmers for your advice about the spotting. I'd love to think it was IB but I really don't think so as it is exactly the same as the pre-AF spotting last month, which went on for days before AF fully arrived. I never spotted like this before I had Thomas so this is all new to me.

Morticia - congrats on entering the TWW! I guess the one good thing with this cycle for me is that I don't even know when exactly I ovulated so AF is arriving before I ever knew I was in the TWW. So at least I don't have the stress of counting down the days!

Mummyemmy - good luck, hope AF stays away!

Farmerswifey - nice to see you popping in - can't believe you are ten weeks already! Hopefully the MS and tiredness will ease up in another few weeks, I found they lasted up until 14 weeks and after that I felt great!

Carine - ooh it is all sounding very promising for you! Do you have a link to your chart so we can have a nosey?

I added the FF chart link to my signature...I really think I'm out, though, starting to feel AF-like cramps. :cry:

I added the FF chart link to my signature...I really think I'm out, though, starting to feel AF-like cramps. :cry:

You can get a lot of cramping in early pregnancy too though - stay away AF!! And either way, on the positive side, at least the Clomid worked in stimulating ovulation a lot earlier in your cycle. :hugs:

Polaris, you're right, the Clomid definitely helped! I'd forgotten that I planned to be grateful for a shorter cycle no matter the outcome, hehe. :blush: Thank you for reminding me and putting it in perspective!

carine, I hope this is your cycle! Everytime I start a new month, I am hopeful, then around ovulation time, I lose my hope, then during the TWW, I tell myself that it is not going to happen, but very deep in my heart, I hold on to the hope of a BFP. And it comes, not when you want it to, but when its time comes...
FF has detected my ovulation and according to that, AF is due May 19th. I will not be testing until then. I will get some blood work if AF shows up...

Hi girlies! :flower:

A really quick one as I'm off to the National Movie Awards tonight - yay, so excited! (I'm such a boaster, tee hee! :haha: but at least I'm not all jaded and cynical, I do genuinely get excited for things like this!! :happydance:)

Anyway, just wanted to say a really quick hi and hugs to you all, it's lovely to have you back Farmers - mega good luck for your scan on 7th June!! I am so intrigued by the whole lambing thing...why can't you do it when you're PG? is it in case you get an infection or something from the animals? you live such an interesting and wholesome life! and an aromatherapist, too...wow! our little group gets cleverer and cleverer! :hugs:

Mummyemmy - ooh so excited for you to test on Sun/Mon...you MUST check in and let us know how you get on. how are your temps? do you have a chart? Good luck!!!:thumbup:

Carine - aww, sorry you feel like that chick. :cry: do want to say don't give up hope, as temps can go loopy every now and then, but even if the witch does get you then at least you're (almost) back on track thanks to Clomid. you will get there next time I know it!:kiss:

Leylak - May 19 is not far from me for testing, I think I'm going to go on May 15th if AF hasn't come by then - that'll be 15dpo! good luck for both of us! :thumbup:

Pol - sorry to hear about the spotting dear and that you're convinced it's connected to AF :cry: have you thought about tryingn B6? I've been taking 100mg - as well as my pre-natal multivitamin - this whole month, so if I don't spot I will be SO happy. even if I get a BFN!

Beets - really hope plans for OH moving in with you are going well and the flooding has stopped!!

AFM, 5dpo (is this TWW lasting a YEAR?! I swear it is!!!) and still creamy CM, a few twinges/cramps on left side - and had a horrible night's sleep last night...hot flashes and waking up in sweats and bad dreams, waa! though I reckon it's more to do with anxiety about the TWW than proving anything baby-related, ha ha! keep you posted - Friday will be 7dpo so if I was to be experiencing any symptoms I think they'd start to show themselves then...FX'd crossed!

take care ladies, lots of love xxx

Oops - I mean I'll be testing on May 21, not 15!! Doh! X

Hey again!

Mort - you cant take part in lambing when you are pregnant as certain infections can be passed from sheep to people. When a ewe miscarries or passes a dead lamb - if you handle the lamb or the afterbirth you can catch various infections and get quite ill. You even have to be careful handling clothing or boots that have been around lambing (hence DH has been doing his own washing!! lol)
When you are lambing a few hundred sheep you get a small percentage of still born lambs and although its sad it nature. You dont know until they are born usually so its best just not to join in. I cant say that Im sorry because its a 24 hour thing for a few weeks!

So - Lambing is actually over for us now but Im sticking to the cows for the time being. Interesting fact for you here - cows have a 9 month gestation just like us! (sorry for being boring!! but I used the cow birth chart to figure out my due date!! LOL!!)

Love you ladies!!
xxxx

Hmmm I might have to look out for some B6 to go along with my Agnus Castus!

Hi morticia, thanks I hope this is the month. I'm not temping or charting, just using cbfm and today it started flashing 'm' so I'm not sure whether that means af is earlier than I thought! I will let you know what happens in the next few days!

Emma x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->