Team No-Test!

Congrats, emma!
Today I am 9 DPO. I have slight cramps but I am not sure if they are good signs. Last month I had cramps too but I found that I had no chance to conceive (BD timing was off) My LP is 10 days so 2 days left to test. But, I am not sure about my ovulation day. It could be 2 days after what FF guessed. So I will try to hold until saturday, hopefully, AF won't be here by then.
My chart

Hi girlies! :flower:

Just a quicky - lovely to hear from all of you as usual and thanks so much for the good wishers re. my symptoms/cycle this month! Here's hoping!! :wacko:
I'm 11dpo today and temps still up (for me, though they've been exactly the same for the last 10 days or so!) and I do feel a little tiny bit nauseous today, and I am a bit bloated. I also woke up at 4am to go to the toilet, for the last three days running - and each time found it really hard to go back to sleep. I don't know what it all means and am scared of getting too hopeful...! If AF still isn't here by Friday then I will feel more relieved and secure, and will defo be testing on Saturday (15dpo). I'm just so worried that she's delayed herself because she can sense I don't want to see her...ahhhh! on the bright side, I'm CD39 today and the latest she's ever showed up before has been CD38. so keep your fingers crossed for me ladies!!

Beets - totally holding out for you and your mum for tomorrow. loads of hugs and keep us posted. sending positive vibes your way :hugs:

Have a great day girls! xxx:kiss:

Here's my chart by the way! xx
My Ovulation Chart

Mort - wow its really sounding positive. At the very least the B6 is working and is getting your cycle under control - no spotting, longer luteal phase at the most it could be something very exciting! I'm sending the positive vibes for your bfp! You so deserve it. All signs are good! Thanks for your best wishes, I'll let you all know.

Good luck Leyla for holding out until Sat! xxx

Thanks, beetle!
Morty, we will be testing on the same day! I hope AF won't be here for both of us. How long is your usual Luteal Phase? Good luck!

Thanks, beetle!
Morty, we will be testing on the same day! I hope AF won't be here for both of us. How long is your usual Luteal Phase? Good luck!

I'm testing on Saturday at 15dpo Ley. My usual LP is 10 or 11 days...but my temps went up even higher this morning girls! squeal, nerves, hyperventilate! xxx:kiss:

Hey hey hey ladies!!

You all sound super positive and Im hoping to see more of you joining the first tri in the next few days!!

Just popping in a being nosey really. I miss you all heaps!

Love to you xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks, beetle!

I'm testing on Saturday at 15dpo Ley. My usual LP is 10 or 11 days...but my temps went up even higher this morning girls! squeal, nerves, hyperventilate! xxx:kiss:

Oh wow, this is very exciting!! If nothing else the B6 seems to have done wonders for your luteal phase. But fingers crossed it is even better than that, I will be so happy for you to get your BFP!

Good luck leyla as well, how exciting that you are both testing the same day!

Both of your charts are looking great!

Mort! I am very excited for you, you are past your usual LP. I hope it is because of the baby!

So exciting!! Can't wait 'til Saturday!

Pleeeeaseeee let it be BFPs for you both! :yipee:

Thanks girls!! I'm still reallllllllllllllly nervous but did have another little bit of good luck this morning - my temps went up again, to 36.7C! this is literally unheard of, especially on 13dpo! I know I'm not out of the woods yet, but your support and encouragement does make this whole nervy journey a zillion times better, so thank you, thank you! xxx:kiss:

Here's the chart...eek!
My Ovulation Chart

Wow Morticia, that really really looks like a pregnancy chart! I'll be so disappointed if you are not pregnant! You are doing so well in holding out on testing early too, I'm very impressed with your will-power! Can't wait for Saturday and your test results!

Oh my goodness Mort! Its looking soooo promising! Keeping absolutely everything crossed for you for Saturday! And the same to you Leyla! I really need a boost right now as everything is pants so this would really cheer me up.

Latest on mum. The cancer tumours in her tongue and neck haven't got any larger, but haven't got any smaller so the chemo is in a holding pattern. The bad news is that there are now 'nodules' on both of her lungs ... definitely has an infection and they are 80% certain that its cancer as well. So she's on antibiotics to clear up the infection. No more chemo for now as she's too week, and she is in the middle of a blood transfusion (just nipped back from the hospital) as she's anaemic! So hopefully after the antib's and the new blood she'll be like Tigger and get her bounce back!
Boy this is damned hard! XX

Oh my goodness Mort! Its looking soooo promising! Keeping absolutely everything crossed for you for Saturday! And the same to you Leyla! I really need a boost right now as everything is pants so this would really cheer me up.

Latest on mum. The cancer tumours in her tongue and neck haven't got any larger, but haven't got any smaller so the chemo is in a holding pattern. The bad news is that there are now 'nodules' on both of her lungs ... definitely has an infection and they are 80% certain that its cancer as well. So she's on antibiotics to clear up the infection. No more chemo for now as she's too week, and she is in the middle of a blood transfusion (just nipped back from the hospital) as she's anaemic! So hopefully after the antib's and the new blood she'll be like Tigger and get her bounce back!
Boy this is damned hard! XX

Thanks so much for the support all of you...especially you, Beets, when you're going through so much sh*t right now :cry: I'm so sorry hun, that is horrible news - we can only hope that they're wrong and the lumps in her lungs aren't cancerous and the anti-bi's and new blood will do the trick. She's so lucky to have such a lovely and supportive daughter. Thinking of you both xxx :hugs:

Just popping back in to say Im thinking of you Beets!! You must be tired and emotionally drained right now. Make sure you get plenty of rest and I am sending positive healing and thoughts to you and your family! xxxx

Mort - your symptoms look to be fab! Hope this is the one you have been waiting for!

Love to you ALL!
xxx

Good luck Leyla and morticia!!
Your symptoms and your chart look really promising morticia! Hope the witch stays away for you both and you get your bfps!!

Emma x

Hello Mort, wow ... just checked your chart today and your temps are still high! I'm so excited for you! This really is the best news! Please can you update us as soon as you know and not leave us in suspense the whole weekend? Looks like Farmers and Emma are waiting in 1st Tri for you! So really really hope its a great big fat POSITIVE!!!!!

Update on mum ... she's feeling much better as a result of the blood transfusion and we are having to tie her down to stop her doing too much! Fingers crossed to you and leyla for tomorrow! xx

Hi girlies! :flower:
You're all so wonderful and supportive - thank you!!! Beets - I am SO pleased your mum is feeling a bit better, that's fantastic news! :happydance:
I didn't want to leave you hanging, so....we tested this morning... And.................

BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cloud9:

Ahhhhhhhh!!! I just can't believe it!!!!!
Clearblue digi said 2-3 weeks since conception so think I'm 4-5 weeks along already!!!!! I couldn't have done it without you!!! Xxxxxx

:happydance::yipee::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: Oh YIPPEE!!!!! Mort! I knew it! That is seriously the bestest bestest news ever! CONGRATULATIONS! You sooooo deserve it! Wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months! Let us know due date and please please drop into see how we are doing and give us updates on how you are doing .... as we'll miss you! Now Farmers has some company!!!

OK symptoms please now you can talk about it without worrying!

Leyla ... how are you doing?
MWah! xxxxxxx

HURRAY!!! Congratulations, Mort!!!!!

So so happy for you! :happydance:

I KNEW IT!!!

CONGRATULATIONS MORT!!!!! Such good news!! You just made my day!!
I am sooooooooooo pleased for you!
So you are joining me in the first trimester groups now? I must warn you - its still full of symptom comparisons and waiting for one test result or another! lol!

Beets - I hope you join us soon also! Im glad your mum feels a little better and I am thinking of you and your family.

Carine, Polaris and anyone Ive missed - hope you get your bfp soon too.

Lots of love to everyone!! xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->