Team No-Test!

Bumblebee that's FANTASTIC NEWS! Do they run in the family?! I'm always intrigued to find out more about twins! My OH's sister has twin boys. They are so gorgeous and completely different personalities too. One is the life and soul of the party ... and a complete show off and the other quiet and thoughtful and we reckon he's going to be the brainy one! I do know that twin pregnancies can cause quite rotten morning sickness so when you are feeling really rough at least you know why! x

OMG BUMBS!!!! TWINS!!! That is SO exciting!!!!!!!!
I am so happy for you its unbelievable!

How is everyone doing today?

Mort - I completely share your thoughts on being in the sun for too long when pregnant - but I think its more hot baths, hot tubs and saunas that you have to avoid. Its best to stay cool etc but as long as you dont allow yourself to become dehydrated I think you will be fine. I just spent a day on the beach too and LOVED every second. It made me tired though - as most things do right now - lol!

I hope everyone is ok and getting positive feelings.

Love to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks my lovelies, i am extremely excited!!!

twins do run in the family, my great grand mother has a twin sister and my mums mother is a twin as well. my dads auntie is a twin and her sister too!!! my mom told me from the day i found out that i will have twins and she was right! i was laughing and crying at the same time! :)

it was incredible to see them moving and wriggling their little arms. :cloud9:

heartbeat was fine, so loud and fast!

morning sickness is kind of over as long as i keep snacking! fatigue is still here but i am on holiday and therefore able to relax whenever!

mort - here in austria it can be quite warm as well and i wondered about the exact thing when i was lying at the lake in the sun and as you i just kept going into the water to cool down and drank loooots!!

cant wait to skype with oh tonight to finally show him the pictures from the scan!

lots of love, :hug: xx

Hi everyone, sorry ive been awol!

Bumblebee, congrats on your twins!! To answer your earlier question i started showing about 2 weeks ago so when i was about 14 weeks!

Farmers, congrats on your boy!

Morticia, aw your scan is so cute! Hope the morning sickness subsides soon!

Beets, polaris and leylak, hope you get your bfps soon!

Hi choccibun and welcome!

Hope you are all well, as for me i am good! We are finding out the sex next week and i cant wait!!

Emma x

OMG - the weirdest thing happened today!
You may all think this is stupid but I often see signs of what is to come in life and trust them as psychic signs and messages...well - today I was driving along thinking about our little group of ladies wondering who would be next with big news - then on the other side of the road driving straight past me was a bright orange VW 'BEETLE' with a license plate that was 'BFP' at the end!!!! How about that for a sign???????

Could it be that Beets is going to be next in line? Do you think that the orange colour means anything?

Im really hoping this is going to come true!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OMG - the weirdest thing happened today!
You may all think this is stupid but I often see signs of what is to come in life and trust them as psychic signs and messages...well - today I was driving along thinking about our little group of ladies wondering who would be next with big news - then on the other side of the road driving straight past me was a bright orange VW 'BEETLE' with a license plate that was 'BFP' at the end!!!! How about that for a sign???????

Could it be that Beets is going to be next in line? Do you think that the orange colour means anything?

Im really hoping this is going to come true!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Farmers that is great :thumbup: I hope that was a sign! If it was pink or blue it would def mean something lol xxx

Hi Farmers, what a lovely post! Made me laugh alot! Wow I hope its a sign! Would be amazing! Not sure what to mean about orange though! (maybe it means conceiving naturally?!!!) Because of everything else going on with mum I'm pretty chilled this month - and think O day is nearly here. Am seeing the FS next Friday which is going to be interesting (will be CD21). Because of where I'm at in my cycle and because I've not got any previous blood tests done, I think they will probably want me to come back a few times at set times in the month to do blood tests etc before we agree what to do... unless my OH's spermies aren't good then they may recommend to go straight to ICSI. Anyway I'm pretty sure we will have a couple more months of trying naturally. I'd dearly love to fall pregnant naturally so fingers crossed!!!!

How are all my other TTCers? Feeling good/positive or resigned and weary? C'mon girls we CAN and WILL succeed!
And you lovely pregnant ladies, I hope that everything is going swimmingly and no morning sickness in sight! xxxx

I really hope no one has been affected by the recent riots? What is the UK coming to? xx

Hi girlies! :flower:

Have missed you all! has been manic what with the riots and other crazy things going on - even more so because of my job. did not fancy going down to the scene of some of the trouble to report on it all in my condition...~I feel so much more vulnerable now! :nope:

BUT all is well and the craziness of the past week seems to be subsiding - hope you're all ok!!! :hugs:

so much to catch up on (as usual)...most saliently, BUMBS!!! OMG!!!! :thumbup: I can't believe you are having TWINS!!!!:happydance: that is SO amazing, I had a ripple run through me of delight when I read that post. massive congratulations - and I bet you cannot wait to see the 12 week scan images with your OH! wow!

Farmers - you are SO sweet, I loved your 'psychic moment'...ha ha! :haha: I really really hope it is true and that Beets, you get your BFP naturally very VERY soon. :hugs: also brilliant that you're having a baby boy, can't remember if I congratulated you before! :happydance:

thanks also all of you for the great advice about being in the sun...I am a huge fan of baths, especially when I get home after an exhausting day at work, but have been trying my best not to spend too long in them and not to make them too hot. it is hard, isn't it - so many considerations! all worth it though in the end I'm sure!

Pol and Ley, hope you're both doing ok, massive good luck to you both - and mummyemmy, thanks for popping in! you will be having your scan a bit earlier than 20 weeks by the sounds of things...?

AFM, the nausea seems to have stopped, FINALLY!!! what's more, I have a very visible bump now, I think I started showing at 8 or 9 weeks which is crazy early I know. now I'm 16 and it's huge! almost surprised Bean isn't twins too, Bumbs! :haha: I've told work and feel massively relieved that it's all 'out' there now. we've got a hospital appt on Tuesday to get the results of our standard bloods/nuchal screening (the first part from the u/s came back with just a 1 in 29,000 chance of the baby having DS, which is a big relief) but don't have a date for the 20 week scan yet! xxx

Hello all!
As a proud member of the team no test, I am considering to test when AF is due, which is tomorrow! Cramps again like last month, but this time I really haven't started spotting and I did not take any supplements to increase LP/clear spotting.

Oooh Leyla that is really exciting! Keeping fingers and toes crossed for you! I'm guessing you are pretty confident to test on due date! Great news that no spotting this month so even if AF does come that's a really positive sign that everything is really healthy. But hoping like crazy that this month is your month! Keep us posted!

AFM I'm 7DPO. No symptoms yet. We saw the FS on Friday. My u/s scan went well. They said I had a normal healthy uterus with a good follicle count and they confirmed I ovulated this month. Re OH, his sperm test was much better than the last one he had with 70% motility which apparently is normal. We still need to get results of his semen analysis after 2 days but if that's good then we are A ok. Because we haven't got pregnant since last year they are recommending 2 cycles of IUI and putting me on a low dose of clomid and see how that works. Its not as effective as IVF but its putting the sperm right by the front door so hopefully that may help. If I'm not pregnant this month, then we will start IUI in my cycle beginning end of September. So 1 more cycle after this current one to do it naturally. Fingers crossed. I so want it to happen soon. Mum is really poorly now. She's currently in a hospice and I think we are talking weeks rather than months, possibly less. Its so desperately sad. She's such a wonderful woman and I'd dearly love her to know I was pregnant before she passed away.

Beets sorry for your mom :( I hope she gets to hear your good news.
I'm glad to hear both you and your OH are healthy. I hope you fell PG soon, before IUI.
AFM, after I posted here, I started spotting. I hoped it was implantation but then it slooooowly increased leaving me in agony and then yesterday I got a BFN. Today temp dropped and AF is on the way, I am expecting it to come tomorrow with full flow. I don't know why I am late. And why I am getting such cramps after a year of TTC :( I don't want a longer LP, I want my BFP..

Hi Leyla ... thanks for your best wishes re my mum. I'm so sorry to hear that it seems like the witch is on her way. However, I think you need to focus on the positives here. You had a longer LP than ever and no spotting. Maybe you had a chemical pregnancy this time but it didn't stick? If so you will be even more fertile next month. Take courage honey and be strong. I really believe you will conceive soon. Big hugs xxxxxx

Beets :hugs:
I am suspecting chemical too. In fact, I was suspecting chemical last month too, because of the cramps starting at 7 DPO. Maybe it is just that my body decided to start cramping a week after ovulation without any good reason... Or I had two chemicals in a row. I want to believe it is chemical, it means sperm meets egg. But two in a row is unlikely. I don't want to think too much about it. Next week I will see the dr. I am sure he will just ignore it but it is okay.

Ley having done a bit of internet research it is poss to have 2 chemical pregnancies in a row - you are more fertile at this time and with this in mind its very possible to have a pregnancy following a chemical! I know you are worried because your symptoms have been different the last couple of months but Im sure the explanation for it is innocent. Having said that its good that you are seeing the doc and he/she'll be able to put your mind at ease!
AFM 9DPO ... no symptoms whatsoever so not looking good for this month. Ho Hum. Off to hospice now to have a 'family conference' with the docs to discuss plan for mum and whether she will come home and spend rest of life at home or not. Really not looking forward to it!

Beets thank you very much honey! It felt good to read your post.
Sending positive vibes for you and your mother!

Hi everyone, I had my scan and it's a...........boy!! Can't quite believe it, was certain it was going to be another girl but were really happy. My 20 week scan is the 1st September but we wanted to be 100% sure what the gender was so we decided to get a private gender scan!

Hope you all are ok, speak soon.

Emma x

Hi everyone, I had my scan and it's a...........boy!! Can't quite believe it, was certain it was going to be another girl but were really happy. My 20 week scan is the 1st September but we wanted to be 100% sure what the gender was so we decided to get a private gender scan!

Hope you all are ok, speak soon.

Emma x

Hey congrats Emma:happydance: ... another boy for our little team! Great news! You must both be delighted! x

Beets! I just happened to check your chart. It looks promising. Did you :test:?
Can't wait to hear from you..

Oooh Beetle it does look very promising! When are you thinking of testing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->