Team No-Test!

Oh my gosh katyberry so happy for you! Hip hip hooray! Congratulations H&H 9mon
:happydance:
Send some of that lucky baby dust to the rest of us.

Congratulations katyberry that's awesome news!!! Very exciting! Wishing u all the best :) xxx

Congratulations Katyberry! Wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months.

Oh golly I hate to be the first to post IM OUT but sadly I am. I thought I would be. The good old witch showed up this morning! Ah well. At least I can say I've saved a fortune on tests!

Wishing everyone the best for this month ... if not please can you stick with me for next month testing?!!!!! You've all been so wonderful and supportive and I don't want to do it on my own!

Wow Katyberry!! Congrats to you!!

Beetle dont worry - we will stick together until we ALL have our BFPs. No-one gets left behind!! (do I sound like Im from an old war film? lol)

Im SOOO annoyed - should be my testing day today. However, I poas this morning and the control line didnt show up so it must have been faulty!! I cannot get out to buy another one today so it will have to be delayed until tomorrow. Im soooo mad I KNEW i should have brought more but it would have been too tempting to keep using them.

On the plus side I havent seen af today so Im not out yet - but I dont feel positive about things. Lots of signs of the old witch on the way.

Will post again when I know more but you ladies keep us all informed!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!

Help me ladies!!

Just managed to get my hands on some cheapy tests that are like £1 for a double pack. They are strip tests but found them in our local shop.

ANYWAY!! Just poas and got the faintest of faint lines. Thought I was seeing things so I poas again (now have no tests again!) and the line is there again! Its sooooo faint but its defo there.

Im useless with computers so I cant post a pic of the tests - I just want to buy a more expensive test but I cant do this until tomorrow now!! ARHH!!

How reliable are the strip tests?

Please help me - this could be my BFP!!???

xxxx

Oh my gosh farm I really think its the beginning of your BFP, a line is a line! I really don't have info on these tests or anything but if the line appeared within the time and it was pink then I say its positive!

Oh I can't wait till you test again with another test and get your BFP!

Keep us posted

woohoooo katyberry! congratulations and a happy and healthy 9 months for you!

and also farmerswifey. i agree with noni, definitely a :bfp: !!! conratz hun and a happy and healthy 9 months for you too!

sorry to hear that beetle, but stay optimistic and i know you will get your bfp very soon! enjoy the bding!! :hugs:

still no sign of af for me (13 dpo) weird pain on the outside of right bb... feels like someone is poking me with a needle in there. :( only happened once or twice over the past few hrs tho.

had lots of white cm today and i am still tired tired tired!

anyways, 2 days of waiting left! will update tomorrow if something is happening!

all my love and lots of sticky :dust: to all you testers!

xx :hug:

Oooh - FarmersWifey, that sounds so promising! Take another one tomorrow just to be sure, but it sounds great!

I'm going to POAS again tomorrow for double reassurance... still so hard to believe!

Congratulations katyberry here's to a happy n health 9 months. Farmerswifey sound teally promising. What miu were the tests if they are the cheapy ones chances are they are not that sensitive so you will only have a faint line. Good luck and keep us posted. No need for me to test again the witch arrived this evening. X

Hi everyone,

So I was going to wait till tomorrow morning to test but just went to pee and I had some light pink spotting, have a feeling AF is on her way. I'm so bummed, I started crying so much... I was being good at not getting my hopes but when I saw that spotting I just lost it. I'm pretty sure Im out, just waiting for AF to come full force.

GL to the rest of u ladies n H&H 9mo to the lovely ladies who got their BFP's.

I'm right there with ya Beetle! AF got me this afternoon! Congrats to you Katyberry and farmerswifey! Happy and healthy 9 months to y'all!! Send some of that good luck baby's dust our way for this month! Here's hopin' for a January baby!

hey ladies, sorry to hear about the :witch: getting you! there is always another month and i am wishing you all lots of fun bding until you get your positive hpt! :)

so, katy and farmerswifey - CONGRATZ AGAIN! - did you take some more tests?? if you remember, could you be so lovely and maybe put up the symptoms that you had the past 2 weeks?
would be great for the 2ww-ers to obsess over!

af still hasnt got me! testing day tomorrow! temp in the morning was 0.1°C higher than the past 6 days (yeah i had the most steady temps ever!!! - 36.6°C for 6 days!!)

bbs start to feel super heavy, but still not as tender or sore as they usually are...

fingers crossed for me and all of you who will test soon!

:hug: xx

Plutosblue - March 30 :bfp:
Noni - April 1
Sanona2 - April 1
Debzie - April 2
LadyL - April 2
Katyberry - April 2 :bfp:
Beetle - April 2
Farmerswifey - April 2 :bfp:
Arimas - April 3
Bumblebee - April 4
Kirstiedenman - April 4 :bfp:
Jetset - April 5
Mrscupcake - April 5
Poppy80 -
Morticia - April 9
Anabella - April 12

Ladies its confirmed!! I got my BFP!!!!!!!!!

So happy I could cry!! And me being a one tuber aswell! YAYAYAYAYAY!!!

DH is over the moon.

Bumble - I did get some symptoms but tbh I didnt realise that what they were until I got my result. The main one and very unusual was that I had diarhoea (cannot spell it!!) at around 8 dpo for a few days. Could have been around implantation so thats something to look out for!!
Gonna have a think about this and post a thread on all my symptoms so that everyone can look out for them in themselves.

I am sticking with you ladies - just cus I got my BFP doesnt mean Im out of the 2ww team no test!! Gotta wait till all my girls are expecting!! xxxx

Congrats to everyone with a positive result - and GL to those waiting to test. For those with AF or BFNs - its gonna be a litle delay, but you WILL get there. Never give up hope!! Ive been TTC for over a year after an ectopis and only one tube remaining! If I can do it - ANYONE can!!
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

congratz hun and a healthy and happy nine months!!! :hugs:

thanks for the info! and i will keep you posted, will test tomorrow, altough i am getting slight af cramps now and i am fairly certain that i am out! :(

xxxxx

OMG!!! I go away for the weekend and come back to find out at least two more of our lovely girls have got their BFPs!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :happydance:

Am SO happy for you, Farmerswifey and Katyberry - I can't believe it! After everything you've both been through, you totally deserve it. Massive hugs. :hugs: It just goes to show that none of us should give up hope...if you've done it, we all can. :thumbup:

With that in mind, so sorry Beets, Noni, LadyL and Debzie, and all other girls who are 'out' - really gutted for you, but just means you can have a much-needed break for a week or two from all the stressing, temping and BD-ing, and relax. Treat yourselves with a shopping trip or huge pampering session and know that next month WILL be your month. :hugs:

Bumble - very anxious to find out how you get on today, and also - you put on your link earlier that KirstieDenman had got her BFP...I missed that somehow! when did she post? keep us posted when you test, have butterflies for you!!!

As for me, temps up and no sign of AF, but then she's not really due for another couple of days. no spotting either yet though which is a good sign as I usually get that up to five days before the witch makes an appearance. went to the docs today to see if spotting is something I should be overly-concerned about, and apparently it's not...hmmm...still symptoms of coming off the bcp. keep you posted! xx:kiss:

Me again! :flower:

Girls - need your help/expert opinions - I've had a bit of an epiphany and *think* I might actually have O'd earlier than I thought! I was going by my temps and CM, and thinking that I O'd really late this cycle on CD27...but I *may* have actually O'd on CD21! FF has been saying that I did, as my temp dropped and has been higher ever since, but I've been ignoring her because I got more signs of O on CD27...a huge temp drop and loads of EWCM (just for that one day). my temps are now higher again. If I really did O on CD21, that makes me 11dpo today. eek! and my original plan to test on April 9 would be when I was 16dpo, rather than 10dpo! Hmmm - what do I do?! Which O day do I believe?! I'm still going to test on Saturday (only day with DH), and had been expecting AF this Wednesday. But as I said in my previous post, I usually spot five days before AF comes, and nothing yet. So I've just got a strange feeling about it all. But worried that I could be getting my hopes up unnecessarily...would you mind looking at my chart for this month and seeing what you think??
My Ovulation Chart
P.S you'll be able to see a massive temp drop on CD27 - which I'd thought was O day. But if I *did* O on CD21 instead...could that one-day drop possibly be implantation?? (Oh yes - the HUGE temp rise you see on CD25 by the way is when I was sick and had a fever, so best ignore that particular peak!)

Sorry to share all this waffle. Just a bit confused! xx:kiss:

P.P.S Bumble - any news???

oooooh mort! sooo glad you are back! :hugs:

i just checked out your chart and i have to say that i also believe you ovulated on cd21... which would be great for the dip on cd27 IMPLANTATION!!???

i wish you best of luck, dont test for another 2 days, just to be on the safe side! :)

no news here yet, no signs of af, massive bbs (i say massive as my bra cannot hold them anymore haha!) and temp still high!!

here is my chart (also the one from last month to compare).

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/32bf35

testing tomorrow, as i had to get up really early today for work and didnt have the time to!

xx

Hi again

Mort I looked at your chart and I think you are right! You may need to rethink your test date!!
I feel you should test in a couple of days - as Bumble says - this will make sure!
Im sending positive vibes to you!!

Bumble - it sounding good for you too!! Im sending lots of babydust to you both.

I just wanted to say that even though I only found this forum recently - I have been trying for a long time to conceive. HOWEVER - the support that you girls have given me over the last couple of weeks has been SOOO wonderful!! I only wish I had signed up right at the beginning!! Love to you all!! xx

Any news from Beetle??

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"