Team No-Test!

Farmerswifey :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I've nothing really to add to the excellent advice from Morticia. But just wanted to send you hugs and good luck vibes.

Hi girls! I didn't forget about you, just have been insanely busy! Between just starting teaching full time again, being very busy with spring photography, and scheduling doctors visits, all while being incredibly tired constantly... just haven't been online much!

Congrats to all you BFPs!! And I know there will be lots more soon!

Hi ladies! I have sworn off HPTs after a chemical in October 2010 and a whole bunch of BFNs since then. I managed to keep from testing last cycle and hope I can keep it up, even with the excitement that comes from being on my first round of Clomid!

And katyberry, noticed your profile pic--it's at the Temple of Heaven, right? Were you on vacation? I love meeting other people who have traveled to China!

Yes, Carine! DH and I went as a kind of "babymoon" right when we started TTC... 2 years ago!! I kept telling him that we needed to go back since we hadn't gotten pregnant yet. Guess I have to shut up now!

Hello everyone! Looks like a few of us are keeping a low profile at the moment.
Aw Farmers ... my heart goes out to you honey ... it must be worrying but I agree wholeheartedly with Mort that there is absolutely nothing you can do and stressing isn't going to help! I'll be thinking lots of positive thoughts for you honey! Fingers crossed! xxx

Polaris ... thanks for your birthday wishes ... I'm actually ancient and now 41! Can't believe it. Sure mum got the year wrong (she thinks so too as it makes her feel even older!). So it makes it doubly hard this trying to conceive milarkey! My only consolation is that we did manage to get pg last november although MC at 6.5 weeks. So hoping that it will happen again. Really don't want to go through IVF/ICSI if we can possibly avoid it!

Well its CD 13 for me and we are doing the SMEP plan or trying too! My OH had a flood in his flat and he may have to stay away tonight to sort it out! grrrrr! O day was CD 16 last month so it will be interesting to see if its the same this time! Quick question on SMEP plan - do we BD the day before O and O day, or is it O day and the day after? Suggestions anyone?

Anyway lots of love and hugs to you all!
Old Bird xx

oh farmerswifey... i send you lots and lots of :hug: !! as mort said, keep PMA and relax! :flower:

was just thinking how unfair it is that girls like me only have about 9 or 10 months per year for ttc and some others can get up to 14 months... argh! well, good for them i guess. still spotting here, no idea when i will ovulate. probably latelatelate!

lots of luck to you all and have fun bding!

xx

ps.: you have to bd the day before, the the of and the day after Ovulation beets! good luck hun! xx

oh farmerswifey... i send you lots and lots of :hug: !! as mort said, keep PMA and relax! :flower:

was just thinking how unfair it is that girls like me only have about 9 or 10 months per year for ttc and some others can get up to 14 months... argh! well, good for them i guess. still spotting here, no idea when i will ovulate. probably latelatelate!

lots of luck to you all and have fun bding!

xx

ps.: you have to bd the day before, the the of and the day after Ovulation beets! good luck hun! xx

I hear ya Bumbs - it is so annoying isn't it! Looking back at my last few cycles - all of which are between 36-38 days long - it shortens the number of times in a year we O drastically, doesn't it. My next AF isn't even due til sometime around May 12th...frustrating as each new cycle feels longer and longer until we get our BFPs! Ah well, fingers crossed for this month...:thumbup:

Beets - you're not old darling!!! Only as old as the man you're feeling, or however the saying goes. I reckon it's only as old as YOU feel - which in my case is 21 forever I think!! as you say, you managed to get PG last time, so we know you can do it. and you're healthy and so clued up on the right things to eat and lotions and potions for your body...I have absolute confidence in your ovaries (ha ha - but it's true - I do!) :happydance:

Katyberry - thanks for popping in, and hope all is going well for you hun! and Carine - welcome to our happy thread!

Farmers - let us know how you are and how tomorrow goes. thinking of you. :hugs:

Good luck to everyone on SMEP - I'm only CD6 but DH seems to be trying to get us to follow SMEP early, without even knowing about it. :blush: S'all good, just hope he doesn't get tired soon...I won't be O'ing til the end of the month knowing my luck!

Speak soon ladies, in a couple of weeks we'll be hopefully encouraging each other along with some BFPs! til then...xxx:kiss:

Hi ladies

I had more bloods done and the results are in!

My HCG levels have gone up by 49% in 48 hours. Does that sound like enough to you?

Anyway, I have another scan on Monday to see if any growth has taken place etc etc.

Very worrying but at least the levels are going up.

I hope all you lovely ladies are well. And thank you so much for your kind words and positive vibes!! Keep them coming as Im not out of the woods yet!!

Lots of love

xxxxxxx

Hello Farmerswifey, so glad you posted, have been thinking of you and hoping all well. Unfortunately I haven't got a clue whether 48% is enough or not, as I don't know what's normal but look on the positive, in that the numbers are going up which is great! Keeping everything crossed that they continue to increase - have a relaxing weekend and TRY not to worry! Easier said than done, I know! Big HUGS!!!:hugs: x

I'm not sure what is normal at that stage of pregnancy either, I know that the rate of increase slows down once HCG reaches a certain level but I've no idea what that is.

At least you don't have too long to wait until the scan on Monday. Do your best to avoid dwelling on it over the weekend, easier said than done I know, worrying won't help and you will know more on Monday. Keeping everything crossed for you and sending more positive vibes.

I finally got a chance to read the entire thread! Forgive my delay.

Farmerswifey, I'll be thinking of you this weekend and into Monday--I hope you are treating yourself well and relaxing as much as you can manage. Sending lots of healthy, positive vibes!

I think I'm a week or so behind most of you cycle-wise, so does that mean everyone is very close to ovulating? Hope you're all doing well!

I've no idea what my cycle is going to be so I really don't know when I will be ovulating. I'm expecting it will be a few weeks though. Before Thomas I usually ovulated about CD20ish so I don't know whether my cycle will go back to that. Hope it's not an even longer wait as I know some people who are breastfeeding don't get regular cycle back at first.

same here polaris, i am not doing the smep as planned. i am ntnp and happy with that! i just got another job (as my other one doesnt give me enough hrs and uni is over now... yay!) and i am thinking about going on the pill for 3 months (my dr said it can increase the chance of a quicker conception as it it can stop irregular cycles).

got a blood test next week to have a look at my health levels and of course also hormone levels! :)

:hugs: and good luck to all of you gorgeous girls! xx

same here polaris, i am not doing the smep as planned. i am ntnp and happy with that! i just got another job (as my other one doesnt give me enough hrs and uni is over now... yay!) and i am thinking about going on the pill for 3 months (my dr said it can increase the chance of a quicker conception as it it can stop irregular cycles).

got a blood test next week to have a look at my health levels and of course also hormone levels! :)

:hugs: and good luck to all of you gorgeous girls! xx

Wow bumbs - that is a big decision but hopefully it will bring you greater peace of mind and will sort out your cycles. :hugs: congrats on the new job and REALLY hope it all goes brilliantly for you. I bet you that once you are NTNP you will get PG straight away now, ha ha!

Carine - think I am about the same as you, on CD10 but O really late (CD27 last month) so I suppose I am NTNP at the moment too - not going too crazy at it because I know we have about 2 more weeks before it 'counts', if you see what I mean! Good luck to you too! :kiss:

Farmers - so glad your levels have gone up...it must be positive news, I too don't know what is 'normal' but keep us posted after your scan today and I REALLY hope it all goes well and you are relieved and happy. lots of love. :hugs:

Beets - hope you're ok too hun and your OH got the flat flood sorted...oh no! you're about to ovulate I think - FX'd that you got it at the right time, sounds like you did! :thumbup:

a long couple of weekends coming up girlies and DH's 30th birthday at the end of the month so lots of time off to celebrate and get BD-ing! :winkwink:

Good luck everyone! xxxxxx

haha... mort i hope so! without obsessing it might work faster than i think! :)

i has such a weird period. only lasted 1 day and was heavy. i am just confused and wanna sort it all out!

farmers, hope you are fine, i am sure an increase of hcg can only mean good! :hugs:

beets, you back in the tww soon! yaaaaay! my fingers are tightly crossed for you (and everyone else of course!)

have fun partying mort, try not to miss the vino too much! maybe you can have a glass or 3! :D

lots of love, :hug: xx

Everything is fine!!!!

I saw a teeny weeny baby today and everything is in the right place.

Its little heart was beating away and they think I am measuring around 5 weeks 5 days so I must have ovulated later than I thought I did.

SO happy!! Got a picture but my scanner is broken so I cant show you! Booo!!!

I hope all you ladies are well and getting ready for your next ovulation. It must be getting close now.

Bumbs - You are so confident - I love it!! You have a long term plan and THATS what will get you to your goals. I think regulating your cycles again will be a great start and you will be able to understand your cycles much more. Good luck with whatever you decide lovely!

Mort - partying is the way to go!! Women always say it happened on such and such's birthday - or on a special occassion. Perhaps this will be your time too!! I hope so.

Beets - where are you up to lovely? Are you using the treat method this time? Lol!

Polaris - You must find it difficult to get to understand your cycles when they are like yours! Mine are pretty regular but long. And I still got my dates mixed up - I must ovulate late in my 32 days cycle - at around day 19/20 so its a strange one. Im sure things will level out for you soon. Remember that you understand your own body more than anyone else will do!

Carine - So glad to see you here. It must have taken you forever to read the whole thread!!! Its nice to have new faces in this group - and you wont find a more supportive set of ladies on the whole of the internet!!

Lots of love to you all

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yay farmerswifey, sooo happy for you that everything is as it should be. Now you can relax and enjoy the rest of the pregnancy. Any symptoms?

Aw Farmerswifey ... I'm SOOOOOOO thrilled that everything is as it should be! Hopefully now you can relax a little and start to enjoy being pregnant! I hope you are getting spoilt rotten!

Hmmm thanks everyone for asking about me. Been a little distracted with mum and also haven't seen much of my OH so this month due to flood etc - we weren't able to do SMEP -- grrr. And according to FF Im 4DPO but I think its wrong - seriously hope its wrong!!! Its taken the first day of my peak on CBFM to be Ov day, but I actually think I OVd on Saturday (2nd peak day of CBFM) as I had bad ov pains in the PM - we BD on Sat a.m and Sun am so hoping that we did OV on Saturday and that we may have caught the eggie. But FF giving me LOW chance of being pregnant! Grrrr! What do you girls think? Anyone know about CBFM and which day is OV day?

Anyway not much I can do about things now! C'est-la vie! Am enjoying the sunshine and it puts a great perspective on things. Bumble - wow how exciting! Wishing you all the best with your new role. NTNP is the best way to conceive .. none of the stress and just the joy at the end when you find out you are PG. I seriously hope it happens for you, and sounds like you have your hands full anyway!

Mort, Polaris and Carine, I so feel for you with your longer cycles the only consolation I can think of is that you have a longer period to have fun and have the odd glass of wine! Sorry if I come across as complaining about my lot when I know I'm lucky to OV between day 14 and day 16 but I'm just cross that we may have missed the boat (haha Mort, boat analogies again!) ..... xxx

Beetle I had a look at your chart and I would have said from your temperatures alone that you ovulated on Sunday rather than Friday as FF is saying. So taking ovulation pain and info from CBFM into account I think it is more likely that you are right and FF is wrong. So I think you are definitely in with a good chance this month. Ignore FF and their 'low' chances! FF is not infallible!

Hello! Just noticed this thread.
Today I am 11 DPO and AF is due today. When I was pregnant, I got my faint BFP on 11 DPO. But this time I am not sure about my ovulation day. Low BBT and less sore than usual boobs makes me less excited abot being PG. I hope I am. But I am trying to postpone testing a few more days to cover the bad case scenario for my ovulation day. I am posting this to keep my word :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->