Testing around New Years Eve - waiting, waiting, waiting...

well there we go; BFN for me with a FRER :( will keep a bit of hope 'til AF arrives I guess, boo

hey girls ok so im 14dpo and no af yet, im sure she will show though its just my luck.....
ok so wasn't symptoms spotting but here's whats happening......

feeling crampy for last 3 days but every time i feel a leak down there i shit myself thinking af but nope just abundance of cm.

dnt feel af like in my moods by now i way killing OH
cant sleep at night last night was the worst i woke 4am couldn't get bk sleep again
actually got out of bed to go get a drink at 4am which i haven't done in years but i couldn't breath was so thirsty...a sign?
was sweating very badly in my sleep too which iv had on and off since 4dpo.
so right now im totally confused i haven't poas yet this whole LP and now scared to coz if neg i just know af is coming and i not sure if i want to know think i might test tomorrow if she not showed coz im late by 1 days today and i rarely if ever late always early for me so :)

hey girls ok so im 14dpo and no af yet, im sure she will show though its just my luck.....
ok so wasn't symptoms spotting but here's whats happening......

feeling crampy for last 3 days but every time i feel a leak down there i shit myself thinking af but nope just abundance of cm.

dnt feel af like in my moods by now i way killing OH
cant sleep at night last night was the worst i woke 4am couldn't get bk sleep again
actually got out of bed to go get a drink at 4am which i haven't done in years but i couldn't breath was so thirsty...a sign?
was sweating very badly in my sleep too which iv had on and off since 4dpo.
so right now im totally confused i haven't poas yet this whole LP and now scared to coz if neg i just know af is coming and i not sure if i want to know think i might test tomorrow if she not showed coz im late by 1 days today and i rarely if ever late always early for me so :)

i wish you would im dying to no :) and it looks good as af still not arrived, im keeping everything crossed for you and i really hope you get your bfp :hugs: xx

thanks hunny i jsut to worried to test if she dont show in morning i will test defiantly although feels like she gonna any min and also gonna be fun finding a hpt tomorrow on NY day lmao its London there be one somewhere waiting for me to find in a store thats open, i keep getting warm sensation i knicks and when i check its just a flow of cm :rofl: thanks god hope it stays that way ;)

Well we're out, AF arrived this morning.

Fingers crossed for those of us still in the running!

Happy New Year all :D

Hi all,

sorry to all those the nast :witch: got boooooooo!

im not testing as i dont think i ovd when i was suppossed to, had loads of crampy pains over the last couple of days and loads of ewcm so looks like im back in the 2ww and a bloody 49 day cycle :cry:

happy new year everyone, sending :dust: for 2010 x x x

Sorry to the girls that are out, and fingers crossed to those still waiting.

Wishing you all a happy, healthy and baby filled 2010! :hugs:

To those that are cramping, don't worry! It's perfectly normal to have AF-like cramps in early pregnancy :)

To those with BFNs I'm sorry :( Did you test with FMU? It's very important. I got 2 BFNs because I wasn't using FMU.

girls yay i got my :bfp: on new years day yesterday so happy :wohoo::wohoo: thanks for all the help and wishes ladies :dust: vibes and sticky vibes to u all xxxx

congratulations dear!!!! Thats a gr8 news...Time for Celebrations

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"