Testing around New Years Eve - waiting, waiting, waiting...

Hi,

I got my BFP!!! I can't believe it!! 12 DPO today but there was a faint line yesterday too. I couldn't hold out till NYE but hoping by then I will have a nice strong line.

x

Sorry to hear about your problem, Charlie, but it sounds like you have a good perspective on it. Hope you talk with your hubby goes well!

Congrats, Swanny, on your BFP! =)

No AF yet, but I had a symptom of her yesterday - this weird moody feeling I get a couple days before she shows up. Last night during sleeping I had a strange itching feeling, which I hope is not the start of a yeast infection! I haven't had a yeast infection for several years, bleh! Still keeping my fingers crossed =D

Congrats Swanny!

I got my bfp too! Guess I did OV much earlier than I thought. Should be around 4 weeks now. Loads of :dust: and :hugs: girls, will catch up with my updates now!

OMG DRazic!! Thats lovely I know how much you've wanted this since the loss of your bean a little while ago. I got chils when you said that!!

Congrats Swanny and drazic. Lost my willpower this am and tested. A BFN for me 10dpo with a tesco preg test. I know it's early but I was disappointed.

Oh well done to you both, what fab news!:hugs:

Thanks for all the lovely messages girls. Don't give up the faith! I Ov'd very early and seem to have moved from a 31 to a 21 day cycle, otherwise I wouldn't be looking at a bfp now, preggo or otherwise. Sending LOADS of :dust: and hoping to see loads of new years eve babies! :hugs:

Just logged in and I was over the moon to see your news. Congratulations. I have moved over here now and I am hoping to join you very soon in that first tri.

swanny and drazic congratulations!!!!

Kstancook sorry witch got you this month, I hope you not be ttc as long as me, cos I'm getting really fed up of seeing that AF!

I'm 8 dpo though because I have a shortish LP I'm expecting af sometime between thurs, fri or sat this week, not feeling any symptoms either but thankfully having reflexology today and if its as good as last time it will make me feel tons better even if the witch does arrive!

Good luck rest of you girls xx

I'm from the WTT bit, i'm testing on New Years Eve.
AF is four days late, had two days of bleeding when i had a UTI, so i don't think that was my AF, plus it was 10 days before my AF was due.
Symptoms:
I had a curry just then and i just felt like throwing up after it, (curry is my favourite food), been feeling sickly quite a bit.
Loads of wierd cm.
Had the odd dizzy spell which is really wierd for me :wacko:.

My baby machine needs to decide what the hell is going on.

Hope all of you get your :bfp:
:hugs:

:dust::dust:

xx

congrats Drazic and swanny :happydance:

well im really messed up was due to test on fri day 35 ofmy 35 day cycle, i am now day 32 and i have loads of ewcm took an early test bfn :shrug:
I dont have a clue what is going on, if im oving now that will put me back in the tww and a 49 day cycle :cry:

Well ladies no AF today. 4 days late. I O-ed late so if AF does hit I guess I can look at it as atleast my LP is finally long enough.... Gotta keep my PMA some how incase she sneaks up on me

Hey girls,

kstancook - sorry AF got you, and sorry lolley that your body is messing you about. I have got loads of CM whilst pregnant so maybe it's a sign?

Loads of :dust: and :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->