Testing end of June - positive thinking buddies x

Yay the next lot of testers are due Sunday - hopefully the BFPs start rolling in xxx

I'm hoping it's a great sign, I keep waking up the next day thinking, "oh they won't be sore anymore..." but it's the fourth day now and they're still hurting. According to my app it says I ovulated on the sixth, but I hadn't been really keeping track of my period on it, just the last one so I think I might have earlier, because I had a strong positive on a cheapy OPK on the 3rd and 4th. Soooo when should I test guys haha

sooo.... Friday the 13th and AF shows her ugly face :(

No BFP for me this month.

I am going to make a new July tester thread. Will still be following you ladies though. Good luck, hoping for BFPs for you all!

sooo.... Friday the 13th and AF shows her ugly face :(

No BFP for me this month.

I am going to make a new July tester thread. Will still be following you ladies though. Good luck, hoping for BFPs for you all!

Sorry AF showed up :nope:

Wishing you all the best for next month xx

I think I'll be joining the new thread - losing positivity this month don't think we have bd enough :dohh:

I'm hoping it's a great sign, I keep waking up the next day thinking, "oh they won't be sore anymore..." but it's the fourth day now and they're still hurting. According to my app it says I ovulated on the sixth, but I hadn't been really keeping track of my period on it, just the last one so I think I might have earlier, because I had a strong positive on a cheapy OPK on the 3rd and 4th. Soooo when should I test guys haha

If you can hold on you are probably best to wait till 17th - when is AF due x

Sorry the witch got some of you girls! PMA for next month! x

My app says the 20th booo haha I'll test the 17th then :)

Just looking at the other forums and it looks like we have our first BFP - Doublelines :happydance:

Woo awesome. You can put me down for the 18th, maybe a little early (9dpo, 4 days before AF is due) but I cant wait hah! Sorry to anyone who is out for this month, but heres to July!

Hi ruthb - added you, only a couple of days to go - how r you have you been symptom spotting x

Thanks :) i hadnt up until a few hours ago, felt a bit sick and boobs felt really tender! Not getting my hopes up until i see a bfp though, ive probably only noticed it because ive only just starting to pay attention to such things! How aout you? Xx

I've been feeling kind of crampy since last night now too :) bb still tender but not as much... i wish it was the 20th haha

Hello ladies!! I've been so busy I haven't been on in a couple days!! So doublelines got her :bfp:???? Congrats!!!!:happydance:

My bbs have been sore for around a week, hurts especially when I take my bra off at the end of the day. But they get sore before AF shows up, so who knows. I should be starting my AF anywhere from today to this Wednesday. So if she doesn't show up, I'll take a test on Thursday. I'm trying not to think about it, but I've had some out of the ordinary symptoms this month. Pains around my ovaries way past ovulation, sore bbs for longer than normal before my AF arrives and dizzy spells. Strange. Maybe just hormones being weird again, my last AF was weird for the first time and now I don't know what is normal. :cry: Hoping for the best, but trying not to get my hopes up. :dohh:

Oo symptoms sound promising Mrs, best of luck!

Sorry hanrh, I think I will keep you company on your new thread. Not very hopeful with my temps being all wackado.

That's what I'm hoping ruthb. Sucks that PMS symptoms and pregnancy symptoms are so similar. Makes it tough to know one from the other. :dohh:

Not long till testing now mrs reineke eek very excited for you xx

Sounds promising ruthb - think we are going to see some BFP soon.

I'm suffering with backache at the moment and what seems like constant light cramping

Xx

Hello!

I will be testing at the end of the month too! Currently on CD20. Yesterday and today I have had nausea, frequent peeing, minor headache, bloating and small tiny cramps.

I'm probably going to test in a couple days and if negative, give it another week and try again.

Hello!

I will be testing at the end of the month too! Currently on CD20. Yesterday and today I have had nausea, frequent peeing, minor headache, bloating and small tiny cramps.

I'm probably going to test in a couple days and if negative, give it another week and try again.

Welcome teilana how many dpo are you?

My cramps have continued and I'm so tired just wanna sleep

AF isn't supposed to be here for another 2-4 days and I'm pretty sure it's starting... whyyyyyyy. My bb are super sore and swollen and veiny still, and they're never like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->