Testing end of June - positive thinking buddies x

Congrats to doublines for her BFP!!

I'm checking in from Estes Park Colorado- sure is pretty here! Was able to make it into to town for a day to catch up on email & all other social media stuff!!

We haven't been able to get in as much BD but we have some! My CM hasn't really shown that I've ovulated even thought I'm on CD17. I had one day on CD13 that was a teeny tiny bit of EWCM- but I didn't think it was significant, it defiantly wasn't as much as I've noticed in the past. But we did BD on that same day so if I did O on that day, hopefully we'll conceive! We've been exhausted from lots of hiking but having a blast!

Hoping for more BFP when we are back home this weekend!!

AF isn't supposed to be here for another 2-4 days and I'm pretty sure it's starting... whyyyyyyy. My bb are super sore and swollen and veiny still, and they're never like this.

Test test test test :happydance:

Congrats to doublines for her BFP!!

I'm checking in from Estes Park Colorado- sure is pretty here! Was able to make it into to town for a day to catch up on email & all other social media stuff!!

We haven't been able to get in as much BD but we have some! My CM hasn't really shown that I've ovulated even thought I'm on CD17. I had one day on CD13 that was a teeny tiny bit of EWCM- but I didn't think it was significant, it defiantly wasn't as much as I've noticed in the past. But we did BD on that same day so if I did O on that day, hopefully we'll conceive! We've been exhausted from lots of hiking but having a blast!

Hoping for more BFP when we are back home this weekend!!

Hey laska - glad you are having a good time. Come back soon and bring a BFP with you xx

Hello ladies!! Sounds like a lot of us are having what could be pregnancy symptoms!! FX!!! :happydance: As of today I'm exhausted, I had a stabbing pain in my right ovary area when I stood up from a squatting position this morning. Strange? Still a bit achey in my ovary area on the right side as well and my bbs are still sore. I'm on CD 28 or 29ish and my cycles usually are anywhere from 28-30 days. But no AF as of this morning. So praying all get my :bfp: this time!! :happydance: I'm not going to test until Wednesday morning. I want to give it enough time to start if it's going to. Better not though with all my weird symptoms I've had these past couple weeks. :growlmad:

:af::bfp:

Congrats doublelines!! Lots of good symptoms on this thread! I'm feeling some myself but it's way too early for me to be feeling anything. AF is due next week.

Can't wait to see the other beautiful BFPs!

Hello!

I will be testing at the end of the month too! Currently on CD20. Yesterday and today I have had nausea, frequent peeing, minor headache, bloating and small tiny cramps.

I'm probably going to test in a couple days and if negative, give it another week and try again.

Welcome teilana how many dpo are you?

My cramps have continued and I'm so tired just wanna sleep

Not actually sure how many dpo... I'm not charting, we are just bding every couple days. This is also my first cycle off bc... We were going to prevent this month but we didn't do so well at that... Lol

I do not know what I am feeling. I have a whole lot of (TMI) white cm that stretches about ½ to ¾ of an inch. Other symptoms come and go except my feeling tired. I have another week and a half to go before my AF arrives. So I am completely unsure if I O'd or not.

I just treated my SO to breakfast in bed for his birthday. Maybe he wants to BD.....lol

That type of CM is the most fertile type tuamora!! Start BDing!!! :happydance:

Oo my temp took a huge dive this morning at 7dpo, first time charting so not sure if thats normal for me! I didnt sleep very well but i thought that would have made my temp hotter rather than cooler! Or maybe i was in a deeper sleep when my alarm went off. Anyways i havent felt any different today, altho had weird pains yesterday?

Oo my temp took a huge dive this morning at 7dpo, first time charting so not sure if thats normal for me! I didnt sleep very well but i thought that would have made my temp hotter rather than cooler! Or maybe i was in a deeper sleep when my alarm went off. Anyways i havent felt any different today, altho had weird pains yesterday?

Ooh don't know a lot about temping but that sounds like an implantation dip xxx :happydance:

Hey ladies,
I need some help!! I'm 6dpo, I know because I got my usual pains that day with my normal discharge.. Last night and still ongoing I've developed left lower abdominal pain (where my ovulation pains usually are) and it feels very similar. I also have increased cm.. This has never happened before, my cycles are usually very regular. Could this be a 2nd ovulation.. Or implantation? Or should I be concerned about ectopic? Or is it too early? Should i do a test? Was only going to test next week.

Hey ladies,
I need some help!! I'm 6dpo, I know because I got my usual pains that day with my normal discharge.. Last night and still ongoing I've developed left lower abdominal pain (where my ovulation pains usually are) and it feels very similar. I also have increased cm.. This has never happened before, my cycles are usually very regular. Could this be a 2nd ovulation.. Or implantation? Or should I be concerned about ectopic? Or is it too early? Should i do a test? Was only going to test next week.

I would say if you have any concerns about an ectopic call your md immediately and share your concerns. Ectopics scare me and I would think better sooner than later to notify your md.

AF isn't supposed to be here for another 2-4 days and I'm pretty sure it's starting... whyyyyyyy. My bb are super sore and swollen and veiny still, and they're never like this.

Test test test test :happydance:

I did this morning but with only like 2-3 hours of urine (I stay up until the morning half the time so FMU means nothing to me haha) BFN :( I'm just so confused, AF shouldn't be here for 2-4 more days and I'm only 10-12 DPO. Guess I'm out this month because--TMI--- I've been usine q-tips on and off and it's gone from light brown to darker red. Good luck to the rest of you ladies, I'll update if for some miracle something changes.:cry:

_katrine_b I've had achey pains around where my right ovary would be for about a week and I'm on CD 28/29. I get pretty much the same feeling around ovulation as well, which I did early this month and now it's feeling that way again, but has lasted a lot longer. My CM has increased again as well to like a creamy look kind of. I was afraid of an ectopic pregnancy too, but I Googled the symptoms for that and they are:

Ectopic Pregnancy - Symptoms
An early ectopic pregnancy often feels like a normal pregnancy. A woman with an ectopic pregnancy may experience common signs of early pregnancy, such as:

A missed menstrual period.
Tender breasts.
Fatigue.
Nausea.
Increased urination.
First signs of an ectopic pregnancy may include:

Vaginal bleeding, which may be light.
Abdominal (belly) pain or pelvic pain, usually 6 to 8 weeks after a missed period.
As an ectopic pregnancy progresses, though, other symptoms may develop, including:

Belly pain or pelvic pain that may get worse with movement or straining. It may occur sharply on one side at first and then spread throughout the pelvic region.
Heavy or severe vaginal bleeding.
Pain with intercourse or during a pelvic exam.
Dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting (syncope) caused by internal bleeding.
Signs of shock.
Shoulder pain caused by bleeding into the abdomen under the diaphragm. The bleeding irritates the diaphragm and is experienced as shoulder pain.

If you just have the achey pains like I do, I don't think that's what it is, but I'm not a doctor obviously. I'm glad I'm not the only one!! Maybe it's a good sign for us!!! Keep us updated!!!

I've actually had the same pains in my left ovary since ovulation. Went to the dr at 8dpi n I had a few cysts on my ovaries but this was my first round on clomid n it was doing its job. I have no other symptoms besides the ovary cramps. No sore bobs no nothing. .

Well I'm still tired today, my bbs still hurt and I haven't started my AF yet...but it's due to start any second. :af: I have this horrible feeling it's going to start today. :cry: Maybe just because it's due right about now. If it doesn't show up, I'll take a p-test tomorrow morning. My honey is off of work, so he'll be home if it's a :bfp:. I am scared to test though. I'm afraid I'm going to be dissapointed yet again. :nope: Praying I'm wrong. :dust:

FX MrsR!!! Feeling anything? Hopefully she won't show!! Keep us posted

Thank you ladies! :kiss: I have noticed I have increased creamy CM right now. Isn't it supposed to be dry right before your AF?? Hoping that's a good sign. :thumbup: It's 11:10am here in Idaho and still no AF. I need to go potty, but someone is in there so I have to wait. If the witch arrives I'll let ya know!! :af:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->