Testing end of June - positive thinking buddies x

As of this morning, I believe I am in the 2WW. My chart is a bit weird compared to others I see, but much like 1stlady's DH, my DF has been super excited. So we have BD'd far more than I thought we would. When I first read SMEP, I was thinking, heck no...that sounds like too much work. Low and behold, we did more than SMEP. I guess the excitement makes you all lovey dove.... BFP's for all...

Hey,
It could be me wanting to be pregnant so bad that I'm fooling myself. But I think I may test early. Im losing my mind wondering. Lol my family is sooooooo tired of hearing how I think I may be preggers, they just ignore me.

I'm in the TWW, but I am not feeling optimistic. We BD 3x leading up to when I thought I ovulated, but like I mentioned before, I never got a positive OPK when I was using the ClearBlue digital. I ran out, and Target only had FR non-digital, which was verrrrrrry positive, but we never BDed. (Stupid NBA playoffs... I can't stay up till midnight waiting to get busy! Lol) Will try tonight but I think it's too little, too late. We shall see.

So I'm so nervous now! So remember I was saying about 3 days ago I had some cramping and a small amount of pink spotting. It was so light I could barely see it. Then yesterday I had some cramping and this weird ache in my stomach. It was more of a dual pain.it didn't last long. Then today I had cramping again(mild) and now I got spotting again. I Hope this not lite AF trying to prepare me for big AF.

I guess I'm symptom spotting, but who doesn't? I keep telling myself to stop but I honestly have never had my breasts hurt SO badly. Like I can't even hold my cat, and the other day I used my arm to grab 4 Gatorade and it pressed against my chest and I almost screamed in the store haha. Also they look super veiny, like even above them it's creepy. But then I think it might just be me hoping. I hate waiting lol

I'm in the TWW, but I am not feeling optimistic. We BD 3x leading up to when I thought I ovulated, but like I mentioned before, I never got a positive OPK when I was using the ClearBlue digital. I ran out, and Target only had FR non-digital, which was verrrrrrry positive, but we never BDed. (Stupid NBA playoffs... I can't stay up till midnight waiting to get busy! Lol) Will try tonight but I think it's too little, too late. We shall see.

JWP - that sucks that you didnt get a positive OPK. As I mentioned yesterday I am using wondofo and I was getting this "barely there" lines since CD 9 and today is CD 15. Yesterday I got a line which was more obvious (didnt have to squint to see) which was a relief but I had decided that if it doesnt work this month - next month I would just BD every other day after af and then I really cant miss O. I hope you caught it I can understand how frustrating OPK could be. FX'ed!

Cutieq - I think you are right about me possibly ovulating late because I just got a little darker line in my opk yesterday which was CD 14 so its possible that I might actually O between CD 16 - 18.

So i need to ask the question do you think i ovulated? I have been charting a long time now and never had this happen. Pre-o temps are around 96.8 sometimes will get to 97.1 but rare and never above that. Yesterday my temp was 97.4 i was shocked and thought maybe i was hot or something so i waited 5 min and tested again with no covers on me 97.5. So i assumed i ovulated early. Well today my temp was 97.1. What the heck? After i ovulate the never never goes below 97.4 til i get af. So what are your opinions? Also i still have light cramps from time to time but i had tons of cramping the day i think i ovulated. My cm is now white but a little watery still. I am so confused.

1stladyD your symptoms seem promising? :thumbup: Don't count yourself out just yet. BIG AF has not shown her face yet, so you're not out this cycle yet!! :dust::af:

JWP my husband LOVES the Miami Heat!!! He's crazy around the playoffs!! I have to plan BDing for their off days. LOL!!!:haha: Or if they win, I may get lucky. :happydance:

Mina246 if your bbs are that sore and looking different, that's a great sign!! Do they normally get that sore before your AF is due?

Mrs Reineke

They get sore sometimes but it's never been this bad. They're still sore today, but I don't think it's as drastic as the last two days, but my nipples are super sensitive too. I told my SO it feels like sandpaper when something touches them haha

That really sounds promising its sounds lie your BFP is just round the corner x

Just spotted this thread, i will also be testing end of June. If AF started 27th May and I ovulated day 14 (that would make me 3dpo) when would everyone recommend testing. (I am new to this). Would love to start tomorrow but think i would be setting myself up for a let down! Hah

1st Lady
I totally thinks you are preggers...Is it normal for you to spot during this time, if not, I'm thinking baby dust.

JWP
I can't help but feel like we may have done too little too late as well. I feel as if we kept missing the opportunities when I had EWCM. The times we were intimate was when we were already in the bed, sometimes that wasn't when I was noticing the fertile CM...Sorry if TMI. Next month, I will BD around the fertile CM instead.

Curlymikes
That exact thing happened to me. I don't know what's going on with my chart. As soon as I saw a temp shift, the temp dropped this morning. Now I feel like I am back at square one.

To all, I am a bit confused about the BBT. I seem to get very anxious and somehow wake up far earlier than I am supposed to, and end up lying in my bed awaiting the time to take the temp. This morning I decided to take the temp as soon as I woke up. So I took it at 6:00am it was 97.07. I then took it again at 6:15, my normal time and it was 97.24. I didn't get up or move except to place the thermometer in my mouth. This wouldn't be a big deal if it weren't for the fact that these different temps is the difference between ovulating and not. Grrrr. I am going to try to wait until tomorrow to see what will happen to my chart with tomorrow's temp. If nothing, I will be going with the 6:15 temp.

So I guess the question is, do I temp pin waking up, or is waiting for the time alright since, I am still at the point of rest (as per the definition of BBT)?

Hi girls, just wanted to see how are you all.

SMEP went to hell due to busy hubby :(.
I am also confused on my OPK results. Today should be the O-day, but ClearBlueDigi is showing just an empty face. So sad :(.

O-like pain has just started. Maybe if BD-ing tomorrow, it won't be late. But I am kind of giving up hopes for this months.

Has anyone ever been able to fully follow the SMEP plan?
This was our first attempt with it, but it requires at least a week of holiday, imo.

The best for you all!

Hi ruthb, some impatient ladies start testing on 10DPO and many gets already BFP.
I think patient is golden and you do not become sad/disappointed/angry/frustrated if in your case 10DPOis too early.
I would wait until the day AF should show up.

Hugs!

Mitziepaws, hello and good luck! (Do you like cats, that's why the nick?)

Take care!

Ruthb - your cycle is just like mind - I am testing on the 25th any going to try and stay strong till then - what date would you like me to out you down for on the list

Mitziepawz - would you like me to add you to the list - wha day are you testing

SMEP - well that completely went out the window - we manage CD8 and then life generally takes over. It's important to me that bd remains as natural as possible rather than scheduled but then I get frustrated when we don't manage to do it enough.

Definitely think I'm out this month so if my resign my thoughts to that the tww shouldn't be too bad - and to think that I thought ttc would be easy - ha

I didn't like the idea of SMEP either. It seems like a lot of robotic sex as opposed to love making. I want our baby to come from love, not work.

Well my temp was back up at 97.5 today. I think after some googling that it might be a fallback rise. I also have really sore nipples, more than normal. Actually i think they hurt more now than when i was pregnant and had the mc! They have never been this sore, i wish it was a preggo symptom but its not considering im only 3dpo.

Tuamora, hopefully your chart will work itself out maybe you are having what happened to me.

I cant wait for people to test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->