Testing end of June - positive thinking buddies x

I want to join i am going to test on june 25th, if i make it that long. I just had a miscarriage in april got af again at the end of may and expect to ovulate either wednesday or friday. I have been having some light spotting which is super annoying especially since we need to get bding. I am asauming the spotting is from the mc since i have never had spotting between cycles. Its going to be fun to see how many get bfps this month. I hope lots!

bowmans, I'm testing with you two as well. Using a digital for O this month and it's flashing high fertility so we're doing our duty! I have to travel home for a funeral so we'll have to get creative :haha:

Curly, I had a chemical end of May and I'm waiting for my O and hoping for a BFP this cycle. Everything seems to be on track. Sorry for your loss and look forward to peeing with you haha

Laska5 I wanted to wish you good luck with your interview and to getting a job you really want!! :happydance: We're getting closer to more ladies testing!!! Sending TONS of :dust: your way!!!

Hi Can I join you ladies? I have been following the thread of this group since May which was my first month of TTC.

I will be testing June 26th.

For this month, I have started using Wondfo opks and pre-seed. Wondofos have been really really confusing. I am on CD 14 and my CD 13 opk is still negative. I have been testing since CD 9 and the line is very very faint and its hard to tell if its getting darker so lets see. So I am just tracking my ovulation based on CM & my cycle days.

Hoping for bfp this month as I am not known for my patience! Goodluck to everyone! :)

Hi Can I join you ladies? I have been following the thread of this group since May which was my first month of TTC.

For this month, I have started using Wondfo opks and pre-seed. Wondofos have been really really confusing. I am on CD 14 and my CD 13 opk is still negative. I have been testing since CD 9 and the line is very very faint and its hard to tell if its getting darker so lets see. So I am just tracking my ovulation based on CM & my cycle days.

Hoping for bfp this month as I am not known for my patience! Goodluck to everyone! :)

test and we'll take a look. how long are you cycles? Maybe you are just O'ing late? I don't ovulate until CD18 or so

Hey ladies,

Hope there is room for a newbie w/alot of questions and hoped to conceive or possibly already be pregnant. I have been trying since August 2013 and nothing until i was put on Cryselle BC pill. i took it for a week and AF began a week later. AF was not regular to doc placed me on the BC. So on 5/2/14 had AF and boy did she come w/ a vengance!!! she was here for 3 days( my normal time) and now today 6/11/14 no sign. I had light pinkish about 3 days about, but was so light you could barely see it. I have had bad mood swings and cramping. Not AF cramps tho, real dual and annoying. I dont produce HCG early so not testing yet. So just wanted to chat in with ladies that hopefully understand

Hey ladies,

Hope there is room for a newbie w/alot of questions and hoped to conceive or possibly already be pregnant. I have been trying since August 2013 and nothing until i was put on Cryselle BC pill. i took it for a week and AF began a week later. AF was not regular to doc placed me on the BC. So on 5/2/14 had AF and boy did she come w/ a vengance!!! she was here for 3 days( my normal time) and now today 6/11/14 no sign. I had light pinkish about 3 days about, but was so light you could barely see it. I have had bad mood swings and cramping. Not AF cramps tho, real dual and annoying. I dont produce HCG early so not testing yet. So just wanted to chat in with ladies that hopefully understand

Welcome to the group 1stlady & lil bean, always glad to have others in the same boat!

Today I'm CD12, I'm not doing OPK but trying to base O on my CM. Last month I think I O on CD11, but for this month, still not sure, yesterday did not have all the signs that last month did for me. NO EWCM or O pain like I did last month, so hopefully O is still coming on for me!

Today is the day we leave for our Colorado trip, we'll be camping out in a campground that doesn't even have electrical hook ups so I'm certain I won't have easy access to wifi to check in here on ya ladies! We'll probably go into town a couple days just to check in on the world, surely we'll find something with a wifi hot spot!

I'm hoping I can get the right amount of BDing in since we'll be driving 14ish hours plus camping with my parents! This will be an interesting trip but to conceive a baby in the mountains of Colorado would be awesome!!! :dance:

test and we'll take a look. how long are you cycles? Maybe you are just O'ing late? I don't ovulate until CD18 or so[/QUOTE]

I have very regular cycles - 28 days (rarely 27 days). Ya I guess its possible that I ovulate later than CD 15. I am one of those people who dont really have any obvious symptoms before af (except being very emotional/moody) or ovulation that I can differentiate. I guess I will keep testing and will update when I hopefully get a positive.

I am planning to BD till CD 18 (BD'ed since CD 10) and if I dont get a positive opk then continue till I get a positive opk.

Hi dear TTC friends,

so are you almost all BD-ing?
I LOVED the Normandy-answer :D!

Have you ever got confusing results on different OPKs?
I am not THAT fanatic, but I have tested LH surge with FR and then, all excited, tested also on Clearblue Digital, just to confirm with the smiley ( :) ) the right day and floow SMEP accordingly... Well, no smiley with CB! FR shows a very dark line, test line is faded.
I hope I did not MISS the best days :O. (Started OPKs only today, not on CD8 as suggested by SMEP, as I did not want to shoot away other 60 USD on OPKs...)

Have a fruitful BD-period you all :)!

Hi Ladies,

anyone got confusing result swith different OPKs?

I have detected LH surge with FR and NO smiley with CBDigital...

I hate that all the trouble woth peeingonasticrestarts again... and it starts with question marks!!!!!!! And we are not even at the HPT phase!

I wish you all the best and a :baby: this month!

Lil bean I am NOT patience at all!!! LOL!!:growlmad:

Laska5 have a blast!! Camping sounds relaxing, so enjoy!! :thumbup: You need to squeeze in lots of quiet BDing!! :sex: :winkwink:

1stladyD it could be implantation bleeding maybe? Lots of :dust: your way and hoping you don't get your :af:

1stLadyD, this sounds promising! Keeping fingers crossed or you!

Laska - have a nice time in the mountains :)! And come back with a :baby: !

I sure hope so. I have 2 other kids, but never had real pg sysmptoms, so i cant trust on count on that either. I hope this is it, I will be 30 in 6 months, so this was one of goals.:happydance: LOL , Hubby is so excited he is planning BD:hugs: any chance he get!! Hope we are not over doing though.
FX :dohh:

I sure hope so. I have 2 other kids, but never had real pg sysmptoms, so i cant trust on count on that either. I hope this is it, I will be 30 in 6 months, so this was one of goals.:happydance: LOL , Hubby is so excited he is planning BD:hugs: any chance he get!! Hope we are not over doing though.
FX :dohh:

Thanks everyone for the well wishes for the trip, I'm super stressed now about planning everything (should be packing but need a moment to chill)

lol 1stlady- thats great that hubby is so on board! I would be careful not to BD too much- it can lower sperm count. Have you heard of the SMEP plan? Thats what we are doing! :) https://spermmeetseggplan.com. We're planning a quickie before we hit the road this evening, lol! ;)

Have an amazing time Laska5 xx

Welcome 1st ladyd and lil bean x

Well it's been a crazy month and SMEP went completely out the window. Don't think this will be our month. Had Lots of EWMC yesterday but wasn't able to fit in BD and today it's gone. Still haven't had a positive OPK so I'm think I might have missed it :-(

So i ovulated yesterday or the day before. My temp was up .6 today. I am not sure because i wasnt at home and couldnt temp yesterday. I am was so surprised i always ovulate cd 16 and yesterday was 15! I think we missed our chance. I live where there are no opks so i had no idea. We did bd cd13 and 15 but no really with ttc in mind, no preeseed or good baby making position haha. I think maybe i o yesterday cause i had lots of cramping but sometimes i have that after o. Oh i hope we didnt miss our eggy. On the upside i can test a little earlier! With my mc i got a bfp at 10dpo so i will test at 10dpo this time too. So that will be june 20th. Oh the tww begins.

Hey keep us posted, I so nervous about testing I was going for 6/26 myself. I really dont want to cause mine always say neg, but i cant help but to know.

FX for us ALL!!!:dust:

Bowmans you need to BD anyways because some women get EWCM before they ovulate. Better to do it just in case if you have time!! :thumbup:

Whoo this thread is getting massive! I love it! Hi 6/26 testing buddies!! I might as well speak to anyone from the 20th and beyond because I will likely cave and test early but gonna try not to.

Yay Bowmans!!! :thumbup: You should do it again in a day or so. You never know!! :happydance:

cutieq I am going to try to wait to test until the 18th or so. Fingers crossed!! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->