Testing end of June - positive thinking buddies x

MrsR, oh no! :nope: Please, do NOT get discouraged! I have a friend who tested BFN on the day AF was due and BFP came only after DAYS! As you wrote, our bodies are different, maybe your HCG levels are not so elevated yet! I know it is very hard to wait, but try it again in a couple of days. I have also read that FMU is not always the best, many prefer SMU or afternoon U after 4 hours of not drinking eccessively. I don't know for sure if it is a myth... Obgyns always say: use FMU.

But be patient and do not stress yourself!

I think we will be trying next months with an optimized diet, traditional Chinese medicine and not so "programmed".

I hope for you that we do not meet in the July thread, as you get your BFP (love your smiley for this)!

Rest, read a nice book, try not to focus on another 2days waiting :)! :hugs:

Rensci dont give up hoping, we all know how easy it is to think the worst but try and be positive!!
Still hope Mrs if no sign of AF!

As for me tested BFN today, stark white not even a speck of a line that i could obsess over hah. will test again at weekend if AF doesnt arrive. Just found out OH is away next month the exact week of fertile window :-( also he is away this weekend so will be pretty miserable if AF arrives!

Thank you Rencsi and ruthb. :hugs:

ruthb I'm sorry you tested negative today with me. :cry: Hopefully we won't get our AF and we can both test again this weekend. :thumbup:

Yeah Rencsi, I've always heard to the the FMU...but who knows? I'll test again this weekend if nothing shows up. FX. :nope:

Hey ladies,
I need some help!! I'm 6dpo, I know because I got my usual pains that day with my normal discharge.. Last night and still ongoing I've developed left lower abdominal pain (where my ovulation pains usually are) and it feels very similar. I also have increased cm.. This has never happened before, my cycles are usually very regular. Could this be a 2nd ovulation.. Or implantation? Or should I be concerned about ectopic? Or is it too early? Should i do a test? Was only going to test next week.

I'm having some of the same symptoms. I'm beginning to think that I somehow did not ovulate the first time, and my body is giving me a do over. I guess time will tell. Perhaps this is what is happening to you.

Had the same thing happen to me this cycle tuamora. Still waiting for my AF to start though.

Rencsi and ruthb please keep your heads up.

Rensci sometimes the doctors are horribly wrong. They do not have all of the answers. Perhaps look into natural ways to bring down the FSH. This may be too much for many to hear *TMI ALERT*

My sister and I were sexually abused when we were younger. She was 4 years old. It went on for 3-4 years. When my sister got her exams they told her she had absolutely no chance in getting pregnant due to the scar tissue inside of her uterus. My sister is now 8 months pregnant with her 2nd child. The doctors are still baffled because they can clearly see the scar tissue, and do not understand how the sperm was able to fertilize the egg through the maze.

Needless to say, we are amazing creatures. Doctors did not make us, they are observers. Being an observer never gives you enough experience to know everything. Please do not be discouraged and you may get what you've wanted. And you know what, you can truly call your child a miracle baby.

Mrs R, I didn't know you skipped an O. That could be why your AF hasn't shown. I read that when we ovulate late, our LP will be about the same and then AF will show. That means that your test date may have changed drastically. Which could also account for your BFN's. I'm still hoping for a BFP for all of us. I was about to give up on this month, its a good thing it takes two to tango, beause the other half loves the baby dance....lol

Excellent advice tuamora and it makes me so sad to hear about what you and your sister went through. :cry: No one should have to go through something like that. :growlmad:

Mrs R, I didn't know you skipped an O. That could be why your AF hasn't shown. I read that when we ovulate late, our LP will be about the same and then AF will show. That means that your test date may have changed drastically. Which could also account for your BFN's. I'm still hoping for a BFP for all of us. I was about to give up on this month, its a good thing it takes two to tango, beause the other half loves the baby dance....lol

My AF last month was 5 days late, lasted 2 1/2 days and then came back 2 weeks later and lasted a little over a week, which is not normal. My OBGYN said that my hormones got messed up and to count my 2nd AF as my actual one and go from there with my timing. So I did that and I'm pretty sure I know when I ovulated. (EWCM, ovary pains, sore bbs, etc) around CD 11 and we BD'd on CD's 6, 8, 10, 12 and 16. So according to my 4 different apps on my phone, I was due to start my AF anywhere from the 14th-18th this month. :shrug: So who knows. I have ALWAYS been regular! :growlmad: I started my AF at 13 and I'm 30 now and had my first messed up one ever last month. :wacko: So annoying because I feel all screwed up now. :nope:

Bfn for me too. Waiting for at to try again next month! Stay positive!!

Still nothing here and it's about 7pm. Having little aches around my ovaries and slightly nauseous.

Welcome to all the new ladies that have joined!!! They say the best positions for baby making are missionary and doggie because they put the penis closest to the cervix. Women on top positions work against gravity. But it doesn't mean that you can't get pregnant using other ways, just certain ways could work in your favor. You can always start one way and then finish another way. Mix it up and try to keep it fun. Sometimes that's tough because it gets to where you feel like it's a job and it has to be done certain days. Which is how I've felt at times. Anyone else? It's not fun to plan sex...doesn't make it romantic or spontaneous. Any advise on that? I'm not saying my husband and I don't enjoy having sex, but you know what I mean I hope. Hopefully that's not TMI. :dohh: I'm on CD 19 or 20 and my boobs hurt!! I'm not sure why? They normally barely hurt around ovulation and then a few days before my AF. But they hurt pretty good today. With my last AF being messed up I'm not sure exactly when I'm due this month because that's never happened to me before. Somewhere from the 14th to the 18th. :dohh: I figured I'd wait until the 18th or 19th and if I haven't started I'll take a test. Fingers crossed!!! We've got some ladies testing in the next few days...keep us updated regardless of the news! Baby dust to everyone!!!:af::test::bfp::dust:

Can you please add me to the list! I'll be testing June 23rd!!

Hang in there Rencsi. :hugs:

Well I took my p-test this morning and it was negative yet again. :cry: I'm pretty depressed about it. :nope: I still haven't started my AF yet though, so who knows. This sucks, I thought trying to get pregnant would be fun. Looks like we'll probably be heading into our 5th month of trying. :bfn::sad2:

I can definitely relate.. i thought for sure trying to get pregnant was going to be such an amazing experience, but so far its just been difficult and disappointing. Its been hard as a lot of girls at work are getting pregnant, and obviously everyone is always asking when you'll be next... We just have to try and stay positive, and thats why this group is so nice. It reminds us we aren't alone and that it just takes time sometimes

Can you please add me to the list! I'll be testing June 23rd!![/QUOTE]

Added x

Hey all - remember stay positive you are not officially out until AF shows xx

Hello all! I'm new to this and I'm really enjoying reading all of your stories, I don't feel so alone anymore.
I would love to be added to the list I'm testing on June 25!
I had a question to Bowmans- I saw you said you ate the core of pineapple for 5 days what does that do?

Got AF yesterday! Never mind. I've just got to think positively about next month x

Hello ladies! I'm kind of TTC/NTNP straight off the bat after coming off the pill. I'm leaving it as long as I can to test, my earliest date the 27th <3

Well girls I got a happy result today!! Took it this morning and there was the tiniest hint of a line, thought i was imagining it! Went to work but couldnt stand it so took a half day and went to about 10 shops to try and find a first response as they are so sensitive and just tested and its there! Only 10dpo so in danger zone of it being a chemical but nice to see double lines for once!

Mrs im praying for you, wanted to get our bfp together!

Goodluck to everyone else this month :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->