Testing end of June - positive thinking buddies x

Congrats Ruth B!

Hi everyone!

I'm Christina, 30 years old and married on May 31st :)

We are TTC our first - started trying on the honeymoon :)

I'm going to a party tomorrow night, so I will test with FMU tomorrow. I bought the first response pregnancy test- do you think I have a chance of getting an accurate result tomorrow morning? AF is due June 25, so I will test then if tomorrow's result is negative!

Baby dust all around!!:dust:

YAY RUTHB!!!! I'm soooooo happy for you!!! :happydance: Still no AF here as of this morning, but I've had a bit of cramping and feel bloated which is what normally happens before my AF shows up. :cry: Hoping it's just a coincidence and I don't see the dreaded AF. :nope:

_katrine_b thank you for your kind words, that was sweet of you. Very much appreciated!! :hugs:

Hoping for the best still here, but I have my doubts. We'll see how the day goes. :wacko:

yay RuthB.

Chrissie, sorry AF got you.

MrsR hang in there!

FX ladies, there are so many of us left to test! :happydance:

Congrats ruthb! Praying for a sticky for you!

So I'm still confused about if/when I actually O'd. According to when my CM was "fertile" I'll be 8/9dpo at the moment. According to the app on my phone which looks at cycle length, I'm only 5dpo. Been feeling a bit of pinching low down in my abdomen today, just off to the right. Nothing else to report!

x

Well girls I got a happy result today!! Took it this morning and there was the tiniest hint of a line, thought i was imagining it! Went to work but couldnt stand it so took a half day and went to about 10 shops to try and find a first response as they are so sensitive and just tested and its there! Only 10dpo so in danger zone of it being a chemical but nice to see double lines for once!

Mrs im praying for you, wanted to get our bfp together!

Goodluck to everyone else this month :)

Yay a bfp! Sending positive energy its the real thing, I can't wait to see those two lines!

Congrats Ruth B!Can you tell us what you did differently this month which worked for you?

Fx for everyone else!

Yes Ruth, I want to know what you did differently as well. Also, how many cycles have you been trying again?

Well it's 1:30pm here in Idaho and still no AF!!:happydance: Hoping it's not because it's going to be screwed up like last month again. :dohh: But the negative pregnancy test makes me think it may be coming late yet again. So irritated!! :growlmad:

Hello all! I'm new to this and I'm really enjoying reading all of your stories, I don't feel so alone anymore.
I would love to be added to the list I'm testing on June 25!
I had a question to Bowmans- I saw you said you ate the core of pineapple for 5 days what does that do?

Hey I've added you to the list

So I have done some research, and have found that Pineapple core helps with Implantation of the embryo.Pineapple Core has what is called bromelain that will help with implantation. You are meant to eat a piece each day for dpo 1 - 5 xx

Many congrats ruthb - woo our 2nd BFP - come on girls we need more.

I caved in today and tested at 8dpo and got the faintest of faint lines may just be an evap though so not getting hopes up x

Hang in there Mrs. Reineke!

Can't wait for some more BFPs to pop up in this thread :)

Hah well basically we did everything differently, as i came of bc in feb and we sort of just had a relaxed approach never even knew when i ovulated. So this was our first proper month of ttc, i started opks and bbting, we had sex pretty much everyday the week leading up to ovulation (i expected to ov day 12 but didnt until 14) then a couple of days afterwards. Taking prenatal vits and was even eating pineapple after ovulation although was a coincidence i didnt learn the benefits till a few days ago! Sex position wise was mostly doggy (i hate that name and sorry if tmi!). Awesome bowmans what brand are you using? I used internet cheap first and swear it was so faint if id put a pic up everyone would have said negative but went out and hunted down a first response and it was really clear!

congratulations ruthb :D hope its a sticky bean :)

Bowmans praying it was a faint line for you and not a evap! :)

wish the days will hurry up and pass so i can test soon lol, i am still a bit crampy, gassy, a bit more thirsty, nipples are a bit red :S, a bit more tired oh and bloated but nothing drastic
xxx

Hah well basically we did everything differently, as i came of bc in feb and we sort of just had a relaxed approach never even knew when i ovulated. So this was our first proper month of ttc, i started opks and bbting, we had sex pretty much everyday the week leading up to ovulation (i expected to ov day 12 but didnt until 14) then a couple of days afterwards. Taking prenatal vits and was even eating pineapple after ovulation although was a coincidence i didnt learn the benefits till a few days ago! Sex position wise was mostly doggy (i hate that name and sorry if tmi!). Awesome bowmans what brand are you using? I used internet cheap first and swear it was so faint if id put a pic up everyone would have said negative but went out and hunted down a first response and it was really clear!

Hey ruthb maybe there is truth in the pineapple core thing especially if I get my BFP - my test (pro matris) is posted on the pregnancy test forum or click on my user name to see my previous posts x

I have some IC being delivered tomorrow and will continue to test - hopefully they'll get darker xx

Oo bowmans just checked it out and yours look just like mine this morning! The one on the left is fmu internet test (10mlu/ml) and on the right is frer (6.5mlu/ml) 5 hours later, made such a difference!

Attachments

• IMG_20140619_075400.jpg
    IMG_20140619_075400.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_20140619_162006.jpg
    IMG_20140619_162006.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 16

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads