Testing end of June - positive thinking buddies x

Altho now that im looking at it the one on left i cant see anything, but could this morning.

I'm sending baby dust your way Bowmans and RuthB!! :dust:

In the pic I can see a faint line on the first response one Ruth! :thumbup: That's a good start at least!! Wait a few days and take another one for us!!! How exciting!!!:happydance:

Big congrats to the BFPs this group has had! And sending baby dust to all those getting ready to test.

My AF is due on the 22nd. I have been hearing lots of people do symptom-spotting, and I feel completely normal. Sigh.

I'm trying to hold out to see if AF is late before I test, although I wanted to start temping on CD 1 if this isn't my month, so I'm tempted to test beforehand, so I know if I should buy a thermometer.

Anyone suggest any thermometers I can buy in-store. (Don't have time to wait for shipping.) Also, if anyone has any advice/personal feedback for the temperature charting, let me know. I've got nothing except google (which tends to vary.) lol

Baby dust!

Hah well basically we did everything differently, as i came of bc in feb and we sort of just had a relaxed approach never even knew when i ovulated. So this was our first proper month of ttc, i started opks and bbting, we had sex pretty much everyday the week leading up to ovulation (i expected to ov day 12 but didnt until 14) then a couple of days afterwards. Taking prenatal vits and was even eating pineapple after ovulation although was a coincidence i didnt learn the benefits till a few days ago! Sex position wise was mostly doggy (i hate that name and sorry if tmi!). Awesome bowmans what brand are you using? I used internet cheap first and swear it was so faint if id put a pic up everyone would have said negative but went out and hunted down a first response and it was really clear!

Hey ruthb maybe there is truth in the pineapple core thing especially if I get my BFP - my test (pro matris) is posted on the pregnancy test forum or click on my user name to see my previous posts x

I have some IC being delivered tomorrow and will continue to test - hopefully they'll get darker xx

fingers crossed you got your BFP!!

Oo bowmans just checked it out and yours look just like mine this morning! The one on the left is fmu internet test (10mlu/ml) and on the right is frer (6.5mlu/ml) 5 hours later, made such a difference!

Great line on the FRER :happydance:

If I get another line on an ic today I'll pick up a FRER xx

Hello all! I'm new to this and I'm really enjoying reading all of your stories, I don't feel so alone anymore.
I would love to be added to the list I'm testing on June 25!
I had a question to Bowmans- I saw you said you ate the core of pineapple for 5 days what does that do?

Hey I've added you to the list

So I have done some research, and have found that Pineapple core helps with Implantation of the embryo.Pineapple Core has what is called bromelain that will help with implantation. You are meant to eat a piece each day for dpo 1 - 5 xx

Thanks for the info! I hope its a bfp for you and Ruth!

Man BFP's are coming up like crazy!!! :happydance: Still no AF here for me and it's almost 7:30pm. I'm on CD 31/32. My cycles are normally around 28-30 days long. Except for my last one like I mentioned. Hoping this one won't be all weird too. :growlmad: As far as symptoms, my bbs still hurt, especially my left one! It's weird because it's way worse than my right one. :huh: I had some light cramping this morning and afternoon, nothing like the regular cramps I get right before my AF starts. I was sure it was going to start this morning because of them. I have spells of kind of feeling icky and have had random spells of lightheadedness. The achy feelings I was having in my ovary areas are gone. They lasted almost a week, and now today I didn't notice them. I've checked my cervix today and my CM is creamy and my cervix is lower, firm and it feels like it's partially or fully opened? I haven't been feeling it long enough to know what the difference is between opened and kind of opened. LOL!! :haha: Sorry if that's TMI! When I do that I do not get any coloring on my finger like my AF is going to start. So who knows?? :nope: My last AF was 4 days late, so I'm doing my best to not get my hopes up. :cry: I want this so bad, but I won't believe it until I see that positive test. Praying this is our cycle. I don't want to go on to the 5th month of going through the ups and downs. :cry: I'm so happy that a few of us have BFPs!! Ruth and Bowmans, how many cycles did it take you guys to get your BFPs?

I tested this morning because I'm headed to a party tonight. It came up BFN, but AF wasn't due until next Wednesday so this morning I figured maybe it was just too early to know for sure. AF showed up about an hour ago :grr: It's really weird because my AF is NEVER this early. I think that means I ovulated right before the wedding.

Guess I'll be having some wine tonight! :wine:

On to the next cycle. I'm going to pay more attention to my CM, check my cervix position (I read TCOYF years ago - I should dig it out and refresh my memory), and maaaaybe buy some OPKs. My husband really wants me to relax and just go with the flow, but I want to understand my body better and I'd love to get some OPKs to play with :) He has a point though because I tend to stress myself out more than necessary and he doesn't want me to obsess.

This was just our first cycle trying but I was really hopeful we'd get preggers on our honeymoon - we did PLENTY of BDing on the honeymoon, so it does make me a little nervous that we might have some trouble. But I'm still very optimistic. Time will tell!

I'll still be stalking this thread to see those BFPs pop up!!!!!

Man BFP's are coming up like crazy!!! :happydance: Still no AF here for me and it's almost 7:30pm. I'm on CD 31/32. My cycles are normally around 28-30 days long. Except for my last one like I mentioned. Hoping this one won't be all weird too. :growlmad: As far as symptoms, my bbs still hurt, especially my left one! It's weird because it's way worse than my right one. :huh: I had some light cramping this morning and afternoon, nothing like the regular cramps I get right before my AF starts. I was sure it was going to start this morning because of them. I have spells of kind of feeling icky and have had random spells of lightheadedness. The achy feelings I was having in my ovary areas are gone. They lasted almost a week, and now today I didn't notice them. I've checked my cervix today and my CM is creamy and my cervix is lower, firm and it feels like it's partially or fully opened? I haven't been feeling it long enough to know what the difference is between opened and kind of opened. LOL!! :haha: Sorry if that's TMI! When I do that I do not get any coloring on my finger like my AF is going to start. So who knows?? :nope: My last AF was 4 days late, so I'm doing my best to not get my hopes up. :cry: I want this so bad, but I won't believe it until I see that positive test. Praying this is our cycle. I don't want to go on to the 5th month of going through the ups and downs. :cry: I'm so happy that a few of us have BFPs!! Ruth and Bowmans, how many cycles did it take you guys to get your BFPs?

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!!!!!!! I really, really hope this is your cycle.

:flower:

Actually, I probably WAS ovulating on our honeymoon. Hopefully next month we'll have better luck.

Thank you starluck. I may have to take a test this evening. I'll try to not drink a lot of water prior to taking it. I have 2 left, so I could take one this evening and one on Sunday morning. :af::test:

Hoping you get BFP mrs!! Yes no water and try and hold it for like 4 hours, keep us updated!

That's what I'm doing ruthb. It's only been a little over 15 min since I drank any water and I'm already thirsty. LOL!!!:growlmad:

Haha i was the same yesterday at work, i wanted a coffee so badly! Just hit me if this bfp sticks dont know how i will cope with limited caffeine!

Thank you AngelInSky_x!

Oh my gosh ruth me too!!! :coffee: I LOVE my coffee in the mornings!!

Ok came home after work and had to take another test because I needed to see if that second faint line would show up again with in the 3 min time period. I do not want to freak out, but here's my test!!! :happydance: Is this for real!!??? :bfp:

Attachments

• Pregnancy Test (640x577).jpg
    Pregnancy Test (640x577).jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 7
Ok came home after work and had to take another test because I needed to see if that second faint line would show up again with in the 3 min time period. I do not want to freak out, but here's my test!!! :happydance: Is this for real!!??? :bfp:

It looks like it!!! Congrats!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->