Testing end of June - positive thinking buddies x

I'm so hoping so Teilana. Going to test tomorrow with cheap dollar store ones and then on Sunday morning with my last FR one.

I'm on for testing tomorrow, but I might wait a few days... I don't have any tests right now and I might just wait to see if AF shows or not first... Could you put me on for June 26 instead?

Ok came home after work and had to take another test because I needed to see if that second faint line would show up again with in the 3 min time period. I do not want to freak out, but here's my test!!! :happydance: Is this for real!!??? :bfp:

oh my gosh!! SO happy for you!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!! I hope that line continues to get darker & darker for you!

I'm on for testing tomorrow, but I might wait a few days... I don't have any tests right now and I might just wait to see if AF shows or not first... Could you put me on for June 26 instead?

wow you have way more patience than me, I'm hoping I can hold off until my testing date of the 29th!!!

Thank you ladies. :hugs: I'll post my other test pics using the cheap tests tomorrow. We'll see what they look like!

Congrats to Bowmans, RuthB and Mrs R YAY....

Star keep your head up....I may be joining you next month, my chart is wacko

Mrs reineke I'm so happy for you yay!!!!

As for me think my first test was a dodgy test - the new IC I have tested on since have all been stark white :-( gutted

But just to keep positive it's still really early 10 dpo so I'm not out until the evil AF shows.

I do feel so different this month - feel like I'm going crazy woke up this morning convinced we were late for work and I was shaking Hubby awake to be then reminded it was SAturday - CRAZY!!!

Come on need more BFP xxx

Its for real mrs!!!! So happy for you, i had a feeling youd get it! How many dpo are you now?

Aw bowmans are you still using fmu? But yeah its still early and you defo sound like youve got baby brain already!!

Goodluck to everyone still waiting to test.

I normally really struggle to see lines on pics but I can see your second line a mile away Mrs R! Congratulations! Keeping my fingers crossed for a sticky bean for you :happydance:

All of this POAS action makes me want to POAS! I'm on the list for the 28th but if I O'd around when I had the watery CM, I O'd 4 or 5 days early. Which makes me 11 or 12 DPO. I've said this loads of times before - OPKs for me next cycle!!!!! I'll try and hang off til Monday at least to POAS x

Ok came home after work and had to take another test because I needed to see if that second faint line would show up again with in the 3 min time period. I do not want to freak out, but here's my test!!! :happydance: Is this for real!!??? :bfp:

Congrats!!!! Looks like a BFP!!

CONGRATULATIONS :D
wish you all the best :D
hope im in the same shoes as you in a few days :)

xxx

I normally really struggle to see lines on pics but I can see your second line a mile away Mrs R! Congratulations! Keeping my fingers crossed for a sticky bean for you :happydance:

All of this POAS action makes me want to POAS! I'm on the list for the 28th but if I O'd around when I had the watery CM, I O'd 4 or 5 days early. Which makes me 11 or 12 DPO. I've said this loads of times before - OPKs for me next cycle!!!!! I'll try and hang off til Monday at least to POAS x

I'm with ya girl! I'm not really sure when or even IF I ovulated but from what I've been watching on here- OPK's don't always seem to help either! I've been tracking my CM & symptoms on Ovia- & it's saying I could be pregnant but that I shouldn't test until the 29th! I'm debating on doing it a few days early! Today I had a lot of nausea & hubby told me to go ahead & take one- but at CD22, it's probably way too early!! I told him to be patient! hah!

That's true - sometimes the OPKs just confuse matters! I'll give it a bash anyways. I have an average cycle length of 30 days so according to that AF is due on the 28th. Don't think I'll manage to hold off til then to test! I have been having pinchy cramps, vivid dreams, incredible sense of smell and a bit of lower back pain. I normally have tender boobs before AF but they are ok at the moment! Hope this is a BFP for us both! X

Mrs reineke I'm so happy for you yay!!!!

As for me think my first test was a dodgy test - the new IC I have tested on since have all been stark white :-( gutted

But just to keep positive it's still really early 10 dpo so I'm not out until the evil AF shows.

I do feel so different this month - feel like I'm going crazy woke up this morning convinced we were late for work and I was shaking Hubby awake to be then reminded it was SAturday - CRAZY!!!

Come on need more BFP xxx

That is hella funny... What did our husband say?

I think I just ovulated....lol So that means that I will be entering the two week wait during July. Booooo. So technically, due to Fertility friend's initial crosshairs, I have been in the 2WW for going on a month.. How fun is that? Holding out for all of you to have a BFP!!! Woot Woot

Well I've taken 3 tests so far and here they are!! :bfp:

Attachments

• Preg (490x640).jpg
    Preg (490x640).jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members