Testing end of June - positive thinking buddies x

That being in limbo thing sucks _katrine_b. Totally understand! :dohh:

Thank you tuamora. :hugs:

I'm feeling a bit better today, thanks to medicine that has helped my horrible cramping. Just can't wait to get this over with. It's just a constant reminder for me and it sucks. :growlmad: It was sad this morning when I went potty because I passed a weird clot looking thing. Sorry that's probably WAY TMI, but it made me sad. Probably was just part of everything that was built up in there, but still was a bit depressing. :cry: How are all the BFP's doing today??:thumbup:

I am still in limbo too. AF was due earlier in the week and a test Tuesday was negative... Going to test when I crawl out of bed today unless the witch has shown

I have no idea what to expect from this cycle. I have symptoms that are normal for my AF and normal for Pregnancy. I am just hoping that my AF doesn't show until at least 10DPO, so that I can be at peace with the length of my luteal phase.

I am still in limbo too. AF was due earlier in the week and a test Tuesday was negative... Going to test when I crawl out of bed today unless the witch has shown

UPDATE: Still negative...

Teilana you're still not out! :thumbup: I've heard of a lot of ladies not getting a postive until they are quite a bit past their AF date. So FX and lots of :dust: going your way!!!

tuamora I hope your AF stays away!! Good luck and lots of :dust: going your way!!

Teilana, I've got my fingers crossed for you girl!!!

tuamora, I hope AF stays far far away!

:dust:

How is everyone? I am having slight cramping. I actually will have it come and go throughout the day. It has been like this for a few days now. Its not painful just noticeable at times. Do any of you ladies with bfps have this?

Oh fingers crossed for you ladies! Hope your AF doesn't show! That would be so exciting!

How is everyone? I am having slight cramping. I actually will have it come and go throughout the day. It has been like this for a few days now. Its not painful just noticeable at times. Do any of you ladies with bfps have this?

That's what I had for about 5 days before my BFP. FX! :dust:

Havent posted in a few days so just catching up. Mrs my deepest condolences to you, no on should have to go through that. Im glad to see that youre starting to feel a bit better though. Sending you lots of hugs!

Yes im having this at 19dpo, and have had since about 12dpo. Its quite light though, no where near as bad as af cramping and yeah it comes and goes! I wouldnt worry about its as your body is just preparing itself for the new lodger hah. If it seems like its getting worse, is just on one side or you start bleeding then call doctor. How many dpo are you now?

wow, so excited for all those BFPs, congrats to all!!!!

So once again freaking out here! And needing a little support and opinions. My lines have slowly but surely been getting darker. Last night i had the darkest line yet at 8:30 with a 4 hour hour. I was so happy. Also i have been quite nauseas and have sore nipples. But this morning i woke upat 4:30am having to pee really bad and not wanting to waste fmu i tested and got a really faint line like it was 4 days ago. I was worried so i tried smu i could only hold it 2 hours and it looked quite clear again and another really faint line. I am trying to have hope the urine is diluted but i am really losing hope fast. If i was having a chemical would the hcg leave that quick? Help!

Did you mean your pee looked clear? If so then probably too diluted. Mine usually has to be completely yellow (sorry tmi) to get good lines. After you tested at 8 did you drink much water or pee again before bed?

My fingers are crossed for you Curlymikes. Hoping for the best. They say a line is a line. Maybe you should go have a blood test done to test your HCG levels?

So once again freaking out here! And needing a little support and opinions. My lines have slowly but surely been getting darker. Last night i had the darkest line yet at 8:30 with a 4 hour hour. I was so happy. Also i have been quite nauseas and have sore nipples. But this morning i woke upat 4:30am having to pee really bad and not wanting to waste fmu i tested and got a really faint line like it was 4 days ago. I was worried so i tried smu i could only hold it 2 hours and it looked quite clear again and another really faint line. I am trying to have hope the urine is diluted but i am really losing hope fast. If i was having a chemical would the hcg leave that quick? Help!

Hey curlymikes are you using ICs - my lines are still not super dark on these but I'm definately pregnant. I know it's easy to say but try not to worry. You are PREGNANT come and join us on the March Mallow thread - use the link on my signature and along with the other ladies we will put your mind at rest xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->