Testing Nov 4th ish. Anyone with me?

Haha yes I do!! November 7th!! Lol! I have to date everything I do at work so I'm in october mode!

Well I promised I wouldnt symptom spot this cycle, but hey, I have the will power of a gnat, what can ya do? :haha:
I feel crampy this eve, and theres an achy pressure low down, on the right. And my nipples are so aore- not my boobs thougj. Sorry if tmi!
Other than that, I've got nothing.
Maybe a little bit regretting not temping this cycle now lol.

hey girls :)

I am on dpo 7 and today I have had cramps on and off like slight AF cramps... and i suddenly got very sick during the day and after I dropped of my son at school I totally passed out at home again... I am so tired today. Hopefully that isn't PMS but pregnancy symptoms..

How about your girls? any symptoms?

Gosh naaxi, our kiddies are similar ages!! Oct 2011 boy and aug 2014 girl! And now TTC #3! Haha. I am a SAHM too, we home school and this is only my third O since having my daughter 26 months ago.

I'm currently 5dpo, AF is due nov 6th and I don't really intend to test early: I would prefer to wait and see if AF arrives or not. But we will see if I crack closer to the time though!! Haha

I had a random low temp yesterday at only 4dpo, and I had sharp stabbing cramps at 3dpo which was freaky and weird. It all says implantation EXCEPT it's soooo early! Ugh. We shall see. I've had a cracking headache develop this afternoon and I never have headaches really unless I've abruptly dropped caffeine... But I haven't, so add it to the random symptom list! Haha.

Gosh naaxi, our kiddies are similar ages!! Oct 2011 boy and aug 2014 girl! And now TTC #3! Haha. I am a SAHM too, we home school and this is only my third O since having my daughter 26 months ago.

I'm currently 5dpo, AF is due nov 6th and I don't really intend to test early: I would prefer to wait and see if AF arrives or not. But we will see if I crack closer to the time though!! Haha

I had a random low temp yesterday at only 4dpo, and I had sharp stabbing cramps at 3dpo which was freaky and weird. It all says implantation EXCEPT it's soooo early! Ugh. We shall see. I've had a cracking headache develop this afternoon and I never have headaches really unless I've abruptly dropped caffeine... But I haven't, so add it to the random symptom list! Haha.

I just wanna say that my DD implanted at 3dpo! And I had the exact same symptoms as you are describing. So fingers crossed!

Ive also had the dip at 4dpo with no BFN, but lets try stay positive :) lol

My boobs are still sore this morning - to the point I couldnt lie on my tummy to sleep. Its so annoying. I dont usually get sore bbs pre-af.

Hey ladies! Sorry for not coming on yesterday, my bestie spent the day with me getting ready for Halloween. Mamawannabe the sore nipples sound really promising! And I wish I was charting too, it was so much easier to stay hopeful hahaha. Wanted to add that my son implanted at 4dpo so 3 doesn't sound that crazy. And nothing is TMI to me. :haha:

I have been INSANELY bloaty and gassy. Boo. And this morning my nose was stuffed when I woke up but no other cold symptoms.

I'm testing 11/1 but will probably rely on my 11/3 test lol. I did Clomid/trigger this month and already tested out my trigger so I know I won't get a false positive.

The tail end of this TWW is KILLER!

I've already thought of a way to announce it to my mum this time... she has no pictures of my youngest framed in her new house but an empty spot for a picture of her once we print one out, but I always bug her about the empty spot and lacking any pictures of my daughter... SO I was thinking of going to get her a frame that had enough for all of the kids again with another empty spot saying "will fill this spot [due date]" :D

That's super cute Naxxi.

I have no idea how I will annouce. Probably just tell everyone as it comes up.

Argh, thanks ladies, but now I'm all hopeful dammit! Hahaha! Ahhhh we shall see.

DS turns five on Halloween, so we are having a quiet party tomorrow when the working extended family can come along, and then still have a nice family day for him on Monday. Soooo I've gone mad cleaning is afternoon. Sent DS off to his nana and pops (in laws) and got stuck in to sooooo much mess and crud at seems to accumulate so fast with kids! We have our dining table back (was COVERED in paper and drawings and pencils and crayons and books.... Haha) I picked up the couches and swept out the toys that get stuck under there, vacuumed everywhere twice, mopped too (that almost never happens! We have terrible linoleum!)
The whole time I felt so bloated and crappy though! Ugh. But it feels good to be done!!

Yesterday I went off googling how soon after an implantation dip could a BFP show up, and started getting all obsessive over it thinking how maybe I could try testing tomorrow morning and have family there for the party and be able to share with them all (I don't wait! Haha) but I'm over it again this evening, I can wait and see. If I had lots of tests I'd totally try a test tomorrow morning, but I don't, so I won't waste it. Lol.

So ticking along, I feel quietly positive and looking forward to watching symptoms unfold but I'm trying to stay realistic for AF coming too. We will see. Tick tock.

I love that idea for announcing! I wanna do something fun to announce, but I'm not sure what...

Awh Naaxi, thats a cute way to announce. We havent even thought that far ahead yet. I really wanna surprise OH somehow, because he wants a baby more than me i reckon lol.

So along with the sore boobies, yday and (so far) today, I have been having the worst hot flushes! And I proper sweat with them too! I was walking the dog in a strappy top yesterday because I was melting.
I also had a stuffy nose, no other cold symptoms. But that seems to have cleared up now. Felt super sick last night, went to bed early.
And lets not even mention the exhaustion that slammed into me midday yday. I was struggling to meep my eyes open all afternoon. And i still feel shattered this morning.
My DD is away for the weekend, staying with her fave auntie, so this weekend is all abojt trying to relax and make the most of some alone time with fiance.
Hard to do when you feel so pants and (for lack of a better word) hormonal! :haha:

I am so hoping these are all good signs and point to a BFP. The last time I had symptoms like this and it was a BFN, it lead to the worst AF ever. Damn hormones.

Awh Naaxi, thats a cute way to announce. We havent even thought that far ahead yet. I really wanna surprise OH somehow, because he wants a baby more than me i reckon lol.

So along with the sore boobies, yday and (so far) today, I have been having the worst hot flushes! And I proper sweat with them too! I was walking the dog in a strappy top yesterday because I was melting.
I also had a stuffy nose, no other cold symptoms. But that seems to have cleared up now. Felt super sick last night, went to bed early.
And lets not even mention the exhaustion that slammed into me midday yday. I was struggling to meep my eyes open all afternoon. And i still feel shattered this morning.
My DD is away for the weekend, staying with her fave auntie, so this weekend is all abojt trying to relax and make the most of some alone time with fiance.
Hard to do when you feel so pants and (for lack of a better word) hormonal! :haha:

I am so hoping these are all good signs and point to a BFP. The last time I had symptoms like this and it was a BFN, it lead to the worst AF ever. Damn hormones.

I have the same thing hahahah... I have been so exhausted the last few days. I can't get myself to do anything and my bbs are really sore.. more then usual. My temp have been rising for three days now so that's a good sign. Hopefully we both get our long awaited bfp's ^^ lots babydust :hugs:

I had an implantation at 4dpo with my son, so def not too early!! I am officially 1dpo today! Fx for a bfp....I think we timed everything well. It's been a weird o for me, usually I have site bbs a few days before. I didn't get sore bbs untold yesterday and today they're really sore! But based on temp and opk, I know I o'ed. I also had some crazy weird cramps yesterday, more than my normal ovulation cramps. It's gonna be a long two weeks!...

Hi everyone,

Im due November 4th, keep getting positive OPKS these past two days so not sure if I'm ovulating very very late... I have 2 sons already with 17 months between them. I would love a 3rd. If this month isn't successful, I will be waiting until January to try again as my eldest goes to school next september and If I have to have another section I don't want to be missing his first couple of weeks. xxx

I am due November 4th as well and I got a high reading on OPK the 21st-26th. I didn't get a peak because I ran out of strips :/. So I am not sure if I went late or not. I thought I O earlier in my cycle but I am not sure. I currently have sore breasts, some dizziness, achy, and tired but I think I am just playing tricks on myself lol.

Awh good luck Velathria. How are you feeling today?
I woke up this morning feeling sick, but it kind of disappeared when I forced myself to get up and shower.
Dd is still away with family, and i actually slept in until 11am! I cannot remember the last time I slept that long - well over 13 hours. Nuts! Hopefully that will take care of the exhaustion thats been chasing me this week.
Boobs are still sore, but not as much. Feels like theyre almost normal. Unless I or OH actually touches them lol.

I woke up this morning feeling sick, but it kind of disappeared when I forced myself to get up and shower.
Dd is still away with family, and i actually slept in until 11am! I cannot remember the last time I slept that long - well over 13 hours. Nuts! Hopefully that will take care of the exhaustion thats been chasing me this week.
Boobs are still sore, but not as much. Feels like theyre almost normal. Unless I or OH actually touches them lol.

Well I was positive about this cycle at first but now I'm kind of down about it. My temp dropped this morning and my boobs don't really hurt anymore unless like yours (if I touch them or dh). The exhaustion is kind of gone but have cramps and sharp pain in uterus. Think it's AF coming though.
I hope the temp drop means nothing and tomorrow it'll go back up.

Oh I love sleeping in when I can xD my son is off School for a week but he still wakes up at 7 am.. this morning I said hell no to that and send him back to bed. And he actually slept till almost 11 until the door bell rang. It was amazing. I am so ready to have a baby. We are already trying over a year now.. never thought it would take this long. :cry:

I feel so down today...

Well I was positive about this cycle at first but now I'm kind of down about it. My temp dropped this morning and my boobs don't really hurt anymore unless like yours (if I touch them or dh). The exhaustion is kind of gone but have cramps and sharp pain in uterus. Think it's AF coming though.
I hope the temp drop means nothing and tomorrow it'll go back up.

Oh I love sleeping in when I can xD my son is off School for a week but he still wakes up at 7 am.. this morning I said hell no to that and send him back to bed. And he actually slept till almost 11 until the door bell rang. It was amazing. I am so ready to have a baby. We are already trying over a year now.. never thought it would take this long. :cry:

I feel so down today...

I hope your temps rise again in the morning.
I have had mild cramps and a sharp niggle on the right side of uterus today too. Its probably a sign thag AF is about to start early.
Its so disheartening.
Its not even 6pm, and I'm sprawled on the couch, yawning my head off and trying not to fall asleep. God knows why I am so tired. Perhaps I am aneamic again. If AF arrives, I'll probably go and ask my dr.
We have been trying for almost 2 years (come January) we hadnt realised it was that long until qe sat down yday and worked out dates.
Its so draining.
Starting to feel like ita not going to happen. With DD, there was barely any trying. Me and the ex had sex and boom, pregnant.
Its so depressing. X

Awwww ladies, I'm sorry you guys are feeling so down. I hope the temps rise and the tiredness is pregnancy!!! Big hugs guys. TTC is so emotionally draining.

AFM, my temp rocketed up this morning, if it sustains up there then it'd be triphasic, which may be a good sign, or may mean nothing.... Haha!!

I ended up ordering some ICs last night, so they should be dispatched today and arrive tomorrow with any luck, when I'll be 9dpo, so I'll probably be crazy and do a day time POAS just cos it'll be impossible to resist, but then I can hold off till wed morning at 10dpo and FMU. From there, I will hopefully be able to wait till AF arrives at 14dpo.

Im going to start off by saying - I'm a bit of a ttc noob. This would be my first! Im sure i missed this month, I ovulated while on way home from vacation so we may have BD late.
I ovulated around the 15th-16th...I always get my hopes up so im waiting to see if af comes by the 8th, if not then i will test :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->