Testing Nov 4th ish. Anyone with me?

I literally just posted that, went to the bathroom and it looks like af is showing. :/

I ladies I will join!! I am 10 dpo today if I even O'd. I have PCOS so it is quite difficult for me and I didn't temp. Looks like I have a lot of catching up to do in this thread. Let me get to reading.

Well I promised I wouldnt symptom spot this cycle, but hey, I have the will power of a gnat, what can ya do? :haha:
I feel crampy this eve, and theres an achy pressure low down, on the right. And my nipples are so aore- not my boobs thougj. Sorry if tmi!
Other than that, I've got nothing.
Maybe a little bit regretting not temping this cycle now lol.

I know what you mean about regretting not temping lol!! It really leaves you wondering.

As far as symptoms that may mean something....I have been experiencing low AF cramps and pressure low in uterus off and on since 3 dpo. Sharp feelings in Uterus and in my vulva but they were painless it was just weird. And burning and hot breasts 9 dpo that only lasted a couple minutes. My body can really play tricks on me though so they may mean nothing.

Hello ladies! ALL caught up. Sorry a few of you are feeling down and that it looks like AF is here, wishx. Hope it isn't, though. I am caught between wanting AF to come so I can move on with trying properly and hoping we caught it haha. The waiting drives me batty. How is everyone feeling? What are Halloween plans, if any?

We don't really celebrate Halloween here, so we don't do anything. DS was born on Halloween though, so it has been all about him today, and we've had a lovely family day. :)

I've been bloated every afternoon/evening the past few days, not helped by the crappy diet with a party yesterday and the leftovers today.... Haha. I've also been dead tired at times, I even had an almost-nap today and I never day nap! Lol. And I've had some weird cramps at times too, sorta AF ish.

Also with my temps being promising too, I'm all excited and hopeful. I'm trying reeeeeally hard not to be expectant though, just hopeful but realistic. I've decided I'll catch my FMU tomorrow then can test it whenever the tests arrive. Gee I hope they arrive tomorrow! Lol!!

That's exciting! Your temp really are good, I hope you get your bfp!

8dpo and... AF? So weird, hopefully it is just a fluke because that LP is way too short otherwise haha. Alright, on to next month I guess :)

Can I join you?! TTC #1, currently 8dpo. My app predicts af on the 9th but says I can test from the 6th...I'm new to all this so no idea when I should be testing?

Had some spotting around 6/7dpo and at 5dpo had a heightened sense of smell and such nausea at work it was unbearable! Not sure if just wishful thinking though?

Of course you can join us! �� I am 8dpo too, so I'm thinking it might be spotting? I guess we will see. I got a bfp with both my babies and my angel baby at 11-12dpo so the 6th should be plenty of time for you to test. But my luteal phase is usually 11 days and I like peeing on things, I can rarely wait hahaha!

8dpo and... AF? So weird, hopefully it is just a fluke because that LP is way too short otherwise haha. Alright, on to next month I guess :)

I would take spotting at 8dpo as a good sign. It could be from ovulation but its also right around implantation time. So keep positive!

Ive still been having niggles, all down low on the right side. This morning the nausea was hell! I jad a meeting with a client today and had to purchase anti sickness meds because i thought i was going to vom all over my clients.
Yday at 11dpo I did a first response HPT thinking it was a frer, but it wasnt and it was a bfn.
With the nausea this morning, i figured id buy a frer today, so i did and that was a bfn also. (12dpo)
Beginning to think this month is done with. Just waiting for AF to arrive - due tomorrow. Its so annoying that so many PG sympto.s match up with pms/af.
Grrr.

Just typed all that out, went to the bathroom, and guess who's arrived? :witch:

Getting the urge to test, 10dpo tomorrow. WWYD?

Ohh mama wannabe, I'm so sorry. Xxx

Pennies, test if ya wanna!!

FF switched up my crosshairs a bit so I'm only 9dpo now, bfn this morning. Will likely try again at 11dpo

Still spotting which is weird for me, I usually have a heavy flow right away, so waiting for morning and if I am still light spotting or it is gone, I'm going to test. I still have 2 internet cheapies left.

Sorry AF got you, wannabe.

Test with me in the morning, pennies!

You're the same do as me now, flying.

I am 8dpo now and was itching to test but was able to restrain myself after seeing my temp dip this morning. I always get it mid lp so I am less confident about this cycle now.

Naaxi- I hope there is a good reason for the spotting!

Flying- your chart is looking good! Fx for you!

I would take spotting at 8dpo as a good sign. It could be from ovulation but its also right around implantation time. So keep positive!

Ive still been having niggles, all down low on the right side. This morning the nausea was hell! I jad a meeting with a client today and had to purchase anti sickness meds because i thought i was going to vom all over my clients.
Yday at 11dpo I did a first response HPT thinking it was a frer, but it wasnt and it was a bfn.
With the nausea this morning, i figured id buy a frer today, so i did and that was a bfn also. (12dpo)
Beginning to think this month is done with. Just waiting for AF to arrive - due tomorrow. Its so annoying that so many PG sympto.s match up with pms/af.
Grrr.

Just typed all that out, went to the bathroom, and guess who's arrived? :witch:

I'm sorry wannabe, that totally sucks. I was hoping you'd get your bfp. Hopefully next cycle will be it. :hugs:

Thank you ladies.
It was only a wee bit of spotting when I wiped, but usually, i have that and then less than an hour later, I get hit by a heavy flow and veey painful cramps. But so far, there has been nothing since.
Im guessing that the witch is being a bitch and starting off slow this month. Eurgh. Xx

Tested this morning, bfn.

I'm actually guessing I'm 10dpo today as I don't track ovulation so just going by what my app said was my most fertile day?!

Tested this morning, bfn.

I'm actually guessing I'm 10dpo today as I don't track ovulation so just going by what my app said was my most fertile day?!

If you are only 10dpo, a bfn would be expected :) you're still in the game. Fingers crossed for you xx

Wanabe, I got wishful thinking reading on other threads that people were testing and getting bfps from 8dpo!

My app says test from the 6th and af projected on the 9th. When should I test?

2 days late, ovulated really late this month, no positive pregnancy test yet, but cramping tonight so think she's coming ;( x

I also got a bfn this morning, pennies. But spotting has lessened considerably. I guess I'll just wait and see, I only have one more Internet cheapie. I kind of want to test on the 5th as that will be the anniversary of my FIL passing away. The 6th is what is suggested, but I rarely made it passed 11dpo before my daughter without AF showing (usually 12 dpo) and got all my bfps on or around 11dpo and the 5th will be 13dpo. So I'm unsure what to do. Anyways, I hope we are both still in, Pennies!

Laurhilou, hope you are just testing too soon and you get your bfp soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->