Testing on or near 23rd July...who will keep me company?

poppy13

Reaction score
Hi I'm in my 1st proper cycle ttc #1 (last month I had copper coil out mid cycle) and dh and I are so ready to start our family.

AF is due 22nd so will test on 23rd if nothing. Is anyone else testing around then? I need friends to stop me testing before then!

Who's up for it?!

:dust: to all and may this be a lucky thread in a lucky month xx

GL to you..hoping you get your :bfp:

Will you be able to hold back testing early? I'm not good at being patient!

Thanks! GL to you too!

I want to test now so badly, because I ovulate so early in my cycle, but I won't let myself! We just keep doing the dance to keep our minds off of it ;)

Thanks! GL to you too!

I want to test now so badly, because I ovulate so early in my cycle, but I won't let myself! We just keep doing the dance to keep our minds off of it ;)

That made me giggle! Myself and OH are keeping ourselves busy this month and I'm glad its Friday night as I'm shattered...its been a busy week! :blush:

I'm not sure when I 'O' as its only our first proper month so at the moment I'm relying on the cramping I get mid-month which I'm presuming is ovulation pain and monitoring my CM & CP. I've also downloaded a good app for my phone called 'womanlog' which I'm recording all my gory details on so I can compare month on month (although I hope I won't need to go past this month!)

Be strong and try to wait it out. Should we make a pact to test no earlier than the 20th?
xx

Yes! Great idea, the pact is on!

I've been using using the my days app on my kindle, but that was more for when we were trying not to have a baby. Still it lets me track my temps, periods, and any notes I may need to type down about the day....and we're using pre-seed for some extra help.

I like to think about how I'm going to tell my hubby when we get that BFP. So, if this month it's a no go, that's just more time to plan it out for him...and more dancing ;)

have fun dancing! be strong and hide those hpts! xx

Hello ladies! I am still waiting to make sure my temps are staying high to confirm ovulation, but I think I may have ovulated on 7/3. If so, the earliest I could bring myself to test would be 7/17 and will probably wait a few days longer. I'm not really sure if I have a normal luteal phase, but I think I do, lol. I could definitely wait until the 23rd to test (or so I think :)).

Testing on July 24th

It's either cd11 or Cd12 rt now not sure which

Welcome kerrbear and mah0113...:dust: to you both.

I'm trying to think of ways to make the wait easier so figured I'd think of it like this: each day is a day closer to a bfp rather than another with a bfn. Seems to be helping at the moment but sure how long it will last!

TMI WARNING!!!
I'm checking CM & CP this month and we're DTD everyday to try that method however theres a prob checking CM as we're BDing daily...TMI bit!... How do i know what is his and what is mine? Sorry to be so graphic, hope I havent offended just need advice.

I'm trying to think of ways to make the wait easier so figured I'd think of it like this: each day is a day closer to a bfp rather than another with a bfn. Seems to be helping at the moment but sure how long it will last!

TMI WARNING!!!
I'm checking CM & CP this month and we're DTD everyday to try that method however theres a prob checking CM as we're BDing daily...TMI bit!... How do i know what is his and what is mine? Sorry to be so graphic, hope I havent offended just need advice.

I wouldn't worry about TMI on here...we're all in the same boat, checking and trying :)

Two ways I've read to tell the difference is: 1) When you go to the bathroom, let some of the mucous drop into the toilet water. If it turns into a ball and sinks, it's EWCM. If it dissolves in the water, it's semen. 2) When you wipe, check the toilet paper. Semen quickly absorbs on the paper but EWCM does not and will stay on top.

AFM- After entering my temp today, FF confirmed that I ovulated on 7/3 so I'm now 4dpo. I use the Ovacue Fertility Monitor as well and that also confirmed ovulation on the same day! :)

I think I will be testing around the 23rd, that will be CD29 for me but not too sure how long this cycle will be as its only my second off BCP. My first was 36 days and I was really hoping it would be shorter this time, but still no sign of O. I did think my OPKs had finally started to show a darker line today but now I'm not sure if I just imagined it! So fingers crossed I may finally see my first positive OPK tomorrow or soon as I'm starting to worry I'm not O'ing at all yet since BCP. I wish I'd never taken those stupid pills now I know how hard it is to get pregnant I didn't need to try so hard to prevent it!

Good luck to all for those BFPs!

TMI WARNING!!!

Definitely don't worry about offending anyone, I don't think anything is TMI on here! I understand what you mean, I got excited the other day as I thought I saw EWCM, but the next day it was gone again, then I realised it was probably due to BD eod.

Do you ladies think it's unrealistic for me to wait until 3 weeks after ovulation to test? I'm a little scared to test sooner because I don't want the disappointment of a BFN. I'm pretty sure that I have a normal LP but don't know 100% because this is only my second cycle charting. I just don't want to test too soon.

That is so coincidental...my period is expected the 23rd! So if it does not show up, I will test with you too. Good luck! :)

Do you ladies think it's unrealistic for me to wait until 3 weeks after ovulation to test? I'm a little scared to test sooner because I don't want the disappointment of a BFN. I'm pretty sure that I have a normal LP but don't know 100% because this is only my second cycle charting. I just don't want to test too soon.

I don't think it is at all unrealistic. I had a suspected chemical pregnancy in March. I had weird pink spotting, which I never get. Took a blue dye test which was positive. Took another blue dye test 5 hours later, another positive. Told my husband, told my best friend, he told his best friend. The next day, the worst cramps ever. Started bleeding. Took a test, it was negative. I still to this day do not know if it was a chemical or false positives. I feel it was a chemical pregnancy, because a few days prior to that, I was feeling nauseous and had some other weird symptoms I never get prior to my period. As a result of this, DH and I made an agreement to never test unless it past missed period, never before. So I'm with you on this.

I don't think it is at all unrealistic. I had a suspected chemical pregnancy in March. I had weird pink spotting, which I never get. Took a blue dye test which was positive. Took another blue dye test 5 hours later, another positive. Told my husband, told my best friend, he told his best friend. The next day, the worst cramps ever. Started bleeding. Took a test, it was negative. I still to this day do not know if it was a chemical or false positives. I feel it was a chemical pregnancy, because a few days prior to that, I was feeling nauseous and had some other weird symptoms I never get prior to my period. As a result of this, DH and I made an agreement to never test unless it past missed period, never before. So I'm with you on this.

Yeah. When I had the miscarriage 4 years ago we had told some friends and family we were pregnant. I miscarried at 7 weeks and now I don't plan on telling anyone besides my parents, my siblings, and 2 of my best friends until were at least 10-12 weeks, maybe even longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->