Testing on or near 23rd July...who will keep me company?

So how is everyone holding out? I'm trying to stay calm & relaxed as I know stress isnt helpful but its hard knowing this is the crucial week! I dont temp but I do get pain midmonth which after asking our good friend google I now know its 'mittleschmurz' - pain caused by O so its good to know I'm O'ing. I've had this mild cramping for 3 days so far which is normal for me. We're keeping up the dtd until the end of this cycle. As I dont temp I cant be absolutely certain which day I O but either I have,am or are just about to so I cant do dpo accurately but have an idea.
How are you lovely ladies doing? Testing day will be here before we know it!x

I'm testing the 20th and I'm pretty sure the next 10 days will be the longest 10 days of my entire life. Clearly, I'm holding up well. ;)

I'll be testing on the 23rd July.

Had a globby bit of CM with spotting today...hope that means I O'd on Sunday and am not about to O now (my partner isnt here to BD with).

Fingers crossed for us all :)

Will be good to hear how you all go.

I'm doing okay. Trying to think positively. I'm having mild cramping. Temps are still up above my coverline. I have a stuffy nose and sore throat that started yesterday. I'm pretty tired a lot, too.

Hi girls!

This is so exciting! Lol! I'm going to test on July 24 I am on CD14 and will be expecting my period on the same day. Do u think I should wait? Lol

Good luck to all of u xxx

Feel free to add me email me or message me anytime. I'm new here :happydance:

Its great so many people have joined this thread! Heres hoping its a lucky one! I'm still having the mildest cramps so thats verging on 4 days now. Last month I was symptom spotting like a mad thing and this konth I'm determined not to...I'll keep a record of them but try not to google them!! My CM has increased loads today, I'm around O right now so could be pre or post O but not sure. What does lots after O mean?
Good to hear people are remaing optimistic, just next to carry this positivity through the tww!
X

I'm holding in. Or should I say still holding out until the 20th? lol
I know what you mean about Google...my hubby scolded me yesterday about having Google-itist! ;)

All day yesterday I felt like AF was going to show up, but that'd be odd at cd17. This morning I woke up and was feeling the same and nauseous. The nauseous feeling went away, but I still feel like AF is happening right now. I'm staying strong until the 20th!

Hi Ladies,

I am suppose to be testing on the 21st when AF is due, BUT I don't think I will be able to hold out till then. I almost want to run and test now. Hehe. BUT still way too early.

Hi Ladies,

I am suppose to be testing on the 21st when AF is due, BUT I don't think I will be able to hold out till then. I almost want to run and test now. Hehe. BUT still way too early.

I understand! I wanted to test this morning so badly!
You can do it! Be strong and know that good things come to those that wait :)

Im also testing around July 23rd. Thats when AF is due but I might crack and test around the 18th

I think AF decided to show up early for me.

I'm sorry Kerr, :hugs: to you. Hope you're not feeling too disappointed. X

I actually was more upset than I expected. 8dpo was too early for AF to start so I left a message at my doctor's office yesterday. I'm going to ask about Clomid and possible progesterone supplements. I might try soy again this cycle as it did help me ovulate and shortened my cycle quite a bit.

hi ladies,
i am hoping for a no show af before i test. i am being good and waiting as i just cant stand to see a bfn and dh doesnt want me to waste money on dissapointment...unless i think im pregnant.
always hopeful. GL to us all x

AF is due Monday 23rd, so if she's not here by Thursday, i'll be testing. So maybe a few days behind, but need the support! I'm already symptom spotting, and i'm only a few DPO. I've decided i'm too emotional, my stomach feels funny, i'm tired, and i'm getting headaches. I know i'm being completely daft but can't help it. Only on 2nd cycle and already becoming a TTC nutter! :wacko:

Will keep an eye on this thread and am sending :dust:

x

AF is due Monday 23rd, so if she's not here by Thursday, i'll be testing. So maybe a few days behind, but need the support! I'm already symptom spotting, and i'm only a few DPO. I've decided i'm too emotional, my stomach feels funny, i'm tired, and i'm getting headaches. I know i'm being completely daft but can't help it. Only on 2nd cycle and already becoming a TTC nutter! :wacko:

Will keep an eye on this thread and am sending :dust:

x

Good luck chick! Know what you mean about becoming a TTC nutter, I'm only cycle 2 as well! Just spotted you're in west Yorkshire, I'm over in north Yorkshire!

sorry to hear the witch came by :( sending you lots of luck and baby dust for next month.

hi ladies,
i am hoping for a no show af before i test. i am being good and waiting as i just cant stand to see a bfn and dh doesnt want me to waste money on dissapointment...unless i think im pregnant.
always hopeful. GL to us all x

Props to you for being so strong. I am trying to hold out at least 5 more days till I test. Dh does not care if I waste pregnancy test this time around because its our first month trying. Hoping for a quick Bfp. BUT if not Im sure next month he will have something to say!!

:dust: to all of us!

Hi Ladies!

I'm travelling for the last bit of the TWW, and am supposed to get AF or test on the 19th or 20th, but I am going to TRY to hold off until we're back home on the 24th. I've decided I'm not even bringing the tests with me. Either AF will come or not. If she's not with me by the time we're back, then there's a good chance of the BFP.

Good luck to everyone! Here's hoping for a few sticky BFPs on this thread!!!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"