Testing on or near 23rd July...who will keep me company?

Still testing the 20th. Our parents (both mine and my inlaws) are coming to visit the 22nd, so I'm hoping to have good news for them! Can't hold off my days any longer!

im also testing on the 23rd! this 2ww has been such a drag! good luck to all of us testing soon! <3

I'm starting to symptoms spot...help!! Its too early for that. At 2ish dpo my body doesnt even know if its pregnant yet! I need some advice on occupyi.g my mind until testing please ladies!xx

I'm starting to symptoms spot...help!! Its too early for that. At 2ish dpo my body doesnt even know if its pregnant yet! I need some advice on occupyi.g my mind until testing please ladies!xx
im in the same boat as you! ill be 3dpo tomorrow and im so bored! all i do is look at pregnancy tags on tumblr haha. i knitted a baby hat. but that took me like 3 hours. im thinking about making one in every color, haha. you could, watch movies, read the fifty shades of grey trilogy, knit, make a baby registry, write love letters to your baby, make a list of names, watch jenna marbles on youtube. :D

can i just ask does everyone test before af is even due??

have just always waited for af to be late which she has been both months but still got bfn's.

have just always waited for af to be late which she has been both months but still got bfn's.

Last month I testes a couple of days before then AF arrived so no need to test after. This month I'm going to try my hardest to wait until AF is late but we'll see! GL hun! x

I think AF decided to show up early for me.

I'm sorry Kerr, :hugs: to you. Hope you're not feeling too disappointed. X

I actually was more upset than I expected. 8dpo was too early for AF to start so I left a message at my doctor's office yesterday. I'm going to ask about Clomid and possible progesterone supplements. I might try soy again this cycle as it did help me ovulate and shortened my cycle quite a bit.

So sorry to hear! :hugs: :hugs:

This whole business is kind of rotten.

this is my first time ttc, but i plan on testing the day before, the day of, and the day after.

This morning I woke up with what seems like the start of a cold, sniffles, sore throat, and an earache on the right side. My temp has also dropped to cover, partially hopeful its from the cold, and partially hopeful its implantation, but also know that today is cd22 so its likely I could be getting AF any day now.

Trying to stay positive as this month we really did bd at the most ideal times.

Maybe you need to adjust your cycle?

how do i do that?

wan to do everything right. we have treid bd'ing every other day form on cycle to the next though something always seems to get in the way mid month and we loose track for a few days, and this month went for it the whoel week i was supposedly ov.
any tips advice on what you think might help would be great.

Maybe you need to adjust your cycle?

how do i do that?

wan to do everything right. we have treid bd'ing every other day form on cycle to the next though something always seems to get in the way mid month and we loose track for a few days, and this month went for it the whoel week i was supposedly ov.
any tips advice on what you think might help would be great.

I just think if you af has arrived late 2 cycles in a row perhaps you are having longer cycles. This just happened to a friend of mine irl, she was having 30day cycles for monthes and all the sudden they started being 32 day cycles instead. She thought she was pregnant 3mos in a row before we relised her cycle had just changed.

How do you figure out your ov?

Btw your ticker is not working

Hi ladies:flower: may i join your thread? Im on cd 22 i believe 8dpo. Lots of symptoms but who knows.. The tww is the worse part of etc. Im planning to test July 22. Goodluck ladies!

:dust:

Hi how is everyone doing at the moment? Any symptoms yet? I'm 4dpo and nothing out of the ordinary for me apart from cramping that I get pre O has been there for 6 days, its normally gone when O is done. Hoping its a good sign! Is everyone going to hold on to test? I'm feeling the tests in the bathroom cabinet starting to call meso just have to stay strong. I really want to wait for AFto be late. Last month i began spotting 5 days before AF so hoping that doesnt happen this week. FX'd!
Sorry for the long post just needed to empty my brain of lots of thoughts! Xx

I can hear the hpts calling my name saying, "Come on, just take one. It's only 5 days early. The box says it'll work." I'm going to the rodeo for a distraction!

I can hear the hpts calling my name saying, "Come on, just take one. It's only 5 days early. The box says it'll work." I'm going to the rodeo for a distraction!

I know the feeling! I woke up this morning and had no tell myself no don't waste them. Great distraction! Enjoy your day! :)

Hi how is everyone doing at the moment? Any symptoms yet? I'm 4dpo and nothing out of the ordinary for me apart from cramping that I get pre O has been there for 6 days, its normally gone when O is done. Hoping its a good sign! Is everyone going to hold on to test? I'm feeling the tests in the bathroom cabinet starting to call meso just have to stay strong. I really want to wait for AFto be late. Last month i began spotting 5 days before AF so hoping that doesnt happen this week. FX'd!
Sorry for the long post just needed to empty my brain of lots of thoughts! Xx

Fingers crossed for a sticky one this cycle for you!

I've been bloated, frequent urination, pull/pressure/ dull to mild cramping, breast tingling comes and goes, lots of cm my tummy feels empty like Im hungry but then again yest i was nausea in car.. Not really sure what to think:shrug:

MY temp is back up WAY above cover. Feeling very optimistic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->