The August witch got me...anyone want to join for Sept BFP? 59 testers 6 BFP so far!

Can I join you ladies also? I'm ttc #3 but we were NTNP but now I'm full on TTC. We've only been trying since January ( for me) March officially to the oh. My periods were not fully back till March since my last DD. I'm on CD 34 and normally been having 32/33 day cycles so just waiting for AF to show her bloody face! (no pun intended :) ) Took a test yesterday and it was Neg, so just want to start the next cycle already :)

I've also just signed up for the ClearBlue pregancy study, so hopefully they'll send me out some useful to help with tracking things. If your interested in signing up, Follow the link below:

https://uk.clearblue.com/survey

Hey! It's nice to have someone who is TTC #3 and your kids are very similar in age to mine :)

DH isn't around enough for SMEP here, as he has been working night patrol lately. :(

SO, We will be going every day the last three days of my fertile window.. Hopefully I get a positive OPK on one of those days. I am thinking of buying the fertility monitor from clearblue.

I'm not sure I can commit to something so like...specific anyway haha. I'd probably forget and mess it up. I'm probably going to try every other day and every day of my fertile window. If I'm not fast asleep after work lol.

EXACTLY! It already feels SO timed. I don't think I could manage.. I would be SUPER sore too. :dohh:

It got me too.... every month I think it's my time and nope....

Started trying earlier than just the "week"
Hopefully it works.

Every one is having babies.... not me. :( maybe I better go see a doctor on the matter

I can't remember what smep is isn't it just sex every otjer day? That's what we are doing. I am currently undergoing testing for PCOS and an underactive thyroid. I don't know if I can pregnant without help as it took 2 years to conceive Thomas and we have been ntnp/TTC since He was 4 weeks old and I've not had another pregnancy since. I'm having a womb scan within a month to looking at My ovaries.

I am with you, beautiful ladies! I also missed my ovulation day cause I ovulated sooner than I always do.

Here's hoping we get some BFP in August!:happydance:

May I join? DH and I TTC#1! Went off BCP june 11 AF just came the july 21 with all sorts of craziness in between. Hoping for a BFP in August.

I'll join you ladies.
I was on depo for over a year. Was supposed to get my next shot August 2014 but decided to go with birth control pills instead. Took the pills from August-December. Had a period in September and light spotting in December 2014 but nothing since then. Doctors say it take a year for depo to get out of your system so that's why I haven't had a period but I don't believe it, I still feel like something is wrong.
Ovulated last month but got bfn currently have close to positive opks so I will be ovulating sometime in the next few days. It's hard to track everything when you haven't had a period in months!
Here's a pic of my opk from today.

Opk from today

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 5
So as I stated I am a bad tracker, so don't laugh at me when I ask this question... You start counting your cycle on day 1 of your period right? And if that is true I would be on cycle day 21?? My cycles are usually 30 days and all those ovulation calculators put me fertile days of the 16-21, which who knows, I just bought OPK's for the month of August... On what day do I start testing? Thanks!! :flower:

I should mention that my last period started on July 4th and we got busy just about every day from the 15-22 of July lol...

That is correct. CD1 is the first day of your period.

Last month I just went by my app, during the fertile window. OPK's can be so confusing and hard to read, because there is hardly ever a control line on the ones I use. They are so light all the time.

I am worried if I get too stressed about it, it won't happen either. Here's to hoping we all get BFP's

Welcome to the new ladies! Babydust to you all!!

I'm just waiting out this period...it's going on foreverrrrrrrrrrrrr

Hi ladies, please may I join?

I am currently CD4. I had a MMC on 26th June and this is my first AF since then (quite an early one!) so it's a bad one and looking like it will last a week or more. I will hopefully be Oing around 3rd August, and testing around 15th - 17th August depending on how symptom spotting goes!

Good luck to all of us this cycle! :thumbup:

Hey girlies! I'm still waiting for AF to show up! 3 days late she is according to FF. normally have 32 day cycle but I'm on CD 35. Test was took on CD 32 and was Neg. If she's still not here by Monday might test again and if not.. God knows what's going on!! I don't feel any different so I'm guessing it's an unovulating month :-/ xx

I'd like to join please! I'm not sure when I'll ovulate since I'm upping my dose of femara, but let's shoot for a testing date of august 25!

Welcome Everything and Drjo718!!

Oof Linz85 fingers crossed AF stays away and this is your bfp.

I'm cd3 and almost done bleeding. Very light this month. Sometimes I bleed for over a week.

I'm CD5 and still bleeding pretty heavily... first AF post MC so it's to be expected I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->