The August witch got me...anyone want to join for Sept BFP? 59 testers 6 BFP so far!

Hope everyone had a good weekend! I am on cycle day 24 AF due 8/3. I really hate the 2 week wait. I am guessing I am out this month as it was the first month TTC and I am not a lucky person at all... It took about 3 months with my first and that was on a messed up cycle. How is everyone doing?

Just read SMEP so think I'll give it a go see how we get on...! x

So I just ordered my first batch of OPK testers, has anyone ever used the brand Wondfu, I think thats it?? I bought them off of AMazon and read all the reviews and they were the best rated I guess. Now I just have to learn what to look for lol. Is there anyone testing in the next two weeks for a BFP by chance??

Hope everyone had a good weekend! I am on cycle day 24 AF due 8/3. I really hate the 2 week wait. I am guessing I am out this month as it was the first month TTC and I am not a lucky person at all... It took about 3 months with my first and that was on a messed up cycle. How is everyone doing?

I'm ok! CD6 and AF is stillllll going grr. I have really horrible AF's when I'm not in the pill.

You may get caught first month. If you are timing perfectly I think it's like a 25% chance each cycle regardless of if it's your first month or tenth month. So some people catch straight away and others just keep missing that 25%.

It took me one month with my MC and two months with my daughter. x

Good luck! Hope AF stays away

So I just ordered my first batch of OPK testers, has anyone ever used the brand Wondfu, I think thats it?? I bought them off of AMazon and read all the reviews and they were the best rated I guess. Now I just have to learn what to look for lol. Is there anyone testing in the next two weeks for a BFP by chance??

I'm pretty sure they are a good brand. I just use ones I bought from Ebay. They've always been reliable in the past :)

Does anyone else feel like EVERYONE they know is pregnant??! Seems like I can't go a week without hearing about someone else being pregnant. This is what happened when we were NTNP for my daughter for almost a year. It's like everyone else gets first dibs on the fertility and I have to wait til there is finally some left to spare :haha: that or I just have not yet been let in on the secret of our local 'pregnancy water' or something :dohh:

I'm pretty sure they are a good brand. I just use ones I bought from Ebay. They've always been reliable in the past :)

My AF is a nightmare off the pill, I never went back on after my daughter was born, we used the condom and pull out method... But it lasts 7 full days and I hate it so much and they are heavy some months and its so gross. I will see on the OPK's I bought them last time but never used them as I ended up pregnant. i am sure they are not hard to use I just have to be good about doing it. When should I test as I work 7am -4pm daily, can I test when I get home or should I do it before work? ANy thoughts I appreciate! :flower:

Does anyone else feel like EVERYONE they know is pregnant??! Seems like I can't go a week without hearing about someone else being pregnant. This is what happened when we were NTNP for my daughter for almost a year. It's like everyone else gets first dibs on the fertility and I have to wait til there is finally some left to spare :haha: that or I just have not yet been let in on the secret of our local 'pregnancy water' or something :dohh:

Funny you say that my SIL is pregnant and like 5 of my facebook friends just accounced... And driving the other day I said to my husband I feel as though everyone we passed walking or getting the mail is pregnant. But this is how it was for me before I had my daughter. And since I have a full week left to testing I have manifested all sorts of symptoms in my head lol, why do we do this to ourselves????

Evening girls, I'm hoping to get AF soon.. Crippled with cramps this afternoon... She's only 5 days late! Hehe. ClearBlue are sending my out my tester pack tomorrow and have said wait until the first day of bleeding to start the study. I just want AF here so I can crack on with trying this month! Good luck everyone! Xxx

Just wondering when ye think i should start opks? In the last 6 months o varies from day 9-15 and anywhere in between! I have 10 digi opks and not buying anymore?!

Hey guys is it too late to join this group? I feel like I am totally out this cycle due to a very very strange cycle and DH working away which meant we only got to BD once on CD 11 .....got random smiley face OPKs on cd 11,12,13,(didnt test 14) then positive again 15?!?! What the hell! The only thing I can think of is I didn't ovulate (don't temp) and my body kept trying? Anyway so totally down this cycle but looking forward to planning next cycle and ready to order my new bunch of opks etc! How is everyone doing?? TWW sucks doesn't it!! As does waiting to O!! Hope you all well!!
Xxx

Yes yes yes!! Totally understand miracles! Nice to see you!! I feel like everyone has asked me in last few months....so any news....so any news....aghh!! Xxx

Yes yes yes!! Totally understand miracles! Nice to see you!! I feel like everyone has asked me in last few months....so any news....so any news....aghh!! Xxx

Ugh yes!! That is another one for sure! I'm so tired of people telling me "well get on it then!" Anytime I talk about how DD would love a sibling. Do people not understand not everyone can decided they want a baby and immediately fall pregnant right away? I've even told people I don't get pregnant very easily and I still get remarks like that constantly now. So frustrating.

Sorry you feel out this cycle :( hopefully you'll be pleasantly surprised. Are you planning on trying to temp next cycle if not? Will you have better timing luck or is DHs schedule also hit and miss like that?

My AF is a nightmare off the pill, I never went back on after my daughter was born, we used the condom and pull out method... But it lasts 7 full days and I hate it so much and they are heavy some months and its so gross. I will see on the OPK's I bought them last time but never used them as I ended up pregnant. i am sure they are not hard to use I just have to be good about doing it. When should I test as I work 7am -4pm daily, can I test when I get home or should I do it before work? ANy thoughts I appreciate! :flower:

I used to test once a day in the morning and if they seemed like they were heading towards positive I tested again in the evening as to not miss the surge.

Just wondering when ye think i should start opks? In the last 6 months o varies from day 9-15 and anywhere in between! I have 10 digi opks and not buying anymore?!

Do one every other day from day 8? I'm not really sure? Why not buy the cheap OPK's for like £3 for 30. Then you could test more?

Hey guys is it too late to join this group? I feel like I am totally out this cycle due to a very very strange cycle and DH working away which meant we only got to BD once on CD 11 .....got random smiley face OPKs on cd 11,12,13,(didnt test 14) then positive again 15?!?! What the hell! The only thing I can think of is I didn't ovulate (don't temp) and my body kept trying? Anyway so totally down this cycle but looking forward to planning next cycle and ready to order my new bunch of opks etc! How is everyone doing?? TWW sucks doesn't it!! As does waiting to O!! Hope you all well!!
Xxx

Deffo not too late! Welcome :)

I'd like to join as well! I was pretty optimistic about our chances last month but no such luck. I decided to try monitoring BBTs this month just to feel more confident that I'm ovulating though I have had very regular 28 day cycles and my OPKs always turn positive on CD14

I'll join! AT hasn't shown up yet but between my low temps, cramps and BFN's, she should be here any moment. I'll probably be testing around Aug 19 give or take!

Welcome everyone :)

How has your days been? Mondays are always the same fkr us my son's therapist came. He wasn't very interested!! We also got his first delivery of NHS nappies. They're good but only last about 2 hours.

Happy Monday! It was just another day, just waiting for AF to be done done so we can get to work on trying this cycle. I'm more than ready to try again and this is the first cycle we are actively working on it after my last mc. Only a few more days until I'm in the fertile window going by my 28 day cycle so I'm excited :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->