The August witch got me...anyone want to join for Sept BFP? 59 testers 6 BFP so far!

I'm on CD5. Seem to be at the tail end of it, just spotting. Last cycle was my first off BCP so I'm not really sure how long my cycles are or when I O. Looks like a lot of us are around the same time in our cycles, hopefully we will all be announcing BFP in the next month!

Welcome Everything and Drjo718!!

Oof Linz85 fingers crossed AF stays away and this is your bfp.

Hehe thanks but I think I know it's just my body being awkward. Not having any unusual symptoms also tells me my body is just playing cruel games.
I should be on cd 4 by now :-( really want it to sort itself out! Lol

Hey ladies. Cd4 for me, and I'm also very bored. Not as heavy as last time so I think I'm for sure back to normal after my methotrexate shot. I'm so excited to actually start trying trying this month.

I'm 15/16 dpo and waiting for AF so I can start femara again.

would also like to join.

all honesty not expecting bfp august has ive only just had implant removed 23rd of this month and having what i believe to be a withdrawal bleed ,had irregular bleeds on implant so i cant be to sure whats what as of yet do however have opks .

trying for baby number three have two boys aged 9 and 5 ,also mummy to two angel babies

HI ladies,
Im moving onto cycle 2 Ttc #3, dh and i already have ds1 who's 8 and ds2 is 2. Last month i missed my ov (cycles vary between 21-29days) in the last few months.) So its cd3 if my new cycle and im bored waiting for af to finish already! Treated myself to cb digi ov tests yesterday because i foynd the cheapies confused me last month and i need to pinpoint my O this time. Hope we all get lucky ☺

Testing Thursday 13th... on cd14.

Baby dust to us all. 😁

Hi ladies! On CD 2 and will be testing on or after (let's be honest, probably secretly before) august 22nd. I had all kinds of "symptoms" last month, which turned out to be in my head. This time around I'll be doing my best to relax, go with the flow and enjoy all the trying. Good luck gals!

Hi ladies! Can i join you? Im 39 TTC our first child with my OH although its really TTC No2 for me as i already have a DD too my ex-DH. Got my Mirena removed 6th July and looks like my first AF is about too arrive so CD1 tomorrow for me and definately going for that August BFP!!! Really want BFP before im 40 which is in December so best get at it! Excited for us all!!! Good luck ladies xxx

Hello! :hi: I'm on CD1 now! I temp'd this cycle so I've known for 3 days that AF was coming, which is a nice let down as opposed to symptom spotting, constantly checking for bleeding and holding out hope. I did an awful job checking CM though so I need to do a better job this cycle so FF has a better chance at pinpointing O.

Anyways, for me this is our 4th cycle TTC #2. Have a DD who just turned 2. Getting so anxious to give her a sibling! Like you all I feel so bored and anxious already. I think waiting to be done with AF Is the worst type of wait for me. She should be gone by the end of the week! Best of luck to you all!
:dust:

This is like our 7th cycle ttc #3
I was feeling so optimistic earlier.... then it just hit me... there is a good chance it won't happen this round either... it just makes me so sad. We want this so bad. :(

Welcome everyone, it's nice so many of us are around the same cycle day. Good to have the support and company and to get to test around the same time and get loads of bfps!!!

Don't give up hope MissMcCoy...fingers crossed this is your cycle and alllll of ours too :)

It can happen and It will happen xx

I am so nervous about my test results. My doctor said he would ring when they come in. I am 100% sure I have PCOS and inherited It from my mother and I'm also pretty sure I have an underactive thyroid. I only had the test done on wednesday so I don't think I will hear anything until tomorrow or wednesday but I just want to get on and tackle my issues. Even if It means going back to WTT whilst I sort things.

If I do have an underactive thyroid there is a high chance It caused Thomas' birth defect and disabilities... the thought makes me feel ill.

Thank you x he has all the support he needs so it's not all bad but I wish I had gone to the doctor before I became pregnant with him. His defect doesn't bother him as much he had an extra thumb that was removed at 15 weeks but His thumb joint is large as there were 2 thumbs and if he catches it or falls on it it hurts him a lot :( there's nothing that can be done for it though he's already had 2 surgeries. It could be worse.

You can't torture yourself with the 'what if's'. You have a beautiful little boy and it could have happened regardless of going to the doctors. I know people who have had children with birth defects and there is no reason at all. I think it's just one of those things.

Hi Ladies!

Hope every is ok!

I *think* I'm on CD6.

When should I start OPK testing?

I think we'll probably just DTD every other day until I'm 'due' on but having an idea of when I might be ovulating might help target the deed doing! lol

xx

Thats my plan at the moment every other day but not put too much pressure on myself if we miss a day and to BD three days in a row when I get my positive OPK...I'm going to start mine around CD10 I think so I don't miss ovulation

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->