The BFP before Christmas thread :) 5 BFPs

I am so tempted to test on the 26th (3rd wedding anniversary) but my AF is due on 28... ughhh

Can I join please? I have been trying since beginning of 2011.... :dohh:

Both 40 with a 3y/o son, 1 chemical march 2012
Dh: wellman fertility supp ans extra zinc tab
Me: fertility supp, coq10, wheatgrass ( have done soy for 3 months but no luck)

Hey girlies,

How is everyone doing? Well I've tested and a BFN :( so just waiting for the witch to arrive on Wednesday hopefully, so I can get onto the next cycle. My goodness I didn't realise how popular this thread would be :) I have updated the list but please if I have missed anyone could u let me know. Thanks.

Congrats to CLH and OmiOmen on the BFPs. :)

Hi ladies could i join pls i have been trying for a year now....it would be the best christmas ever to have a bfp....baby dust to all.

Hey girlies,

How is everyone doing? Well I've tested and a BFN :( so just waiting for the witch to arrive on Wednesday hopefully, so I can get onto the next cycle. My goodness I didn't realise how popular this thread would be :) I have updated the list but please if I have missed anyone could u let me know. Thanks.

Sorry to hear that Babeonthego :(

Thanks for keeping this thread going! It will be totally amazing if we all managed to get our BFP's for christmas.

Hey girlies,

If you're not due until Weds you might still be in with a chance. When I was pregnant with my daughter I was due on a Monday, tested on the Saturday and got a BFN but on the Sunday I got a BFP! xx

Thanks girlies. Well it's my first month coming off bcp so I defo wasn't expecting a BFP. Yeh would be so good if we could all get our bfps before Christmas. It's just my favourite time of year I love it. On the plus side too we really need a bigger house to add another little bambino to our family and we have started saving now so the longer it takes us to conceive the more cash we will have saved which is always a bonus.

Wish I'd been temping so that I'd know for sure when/if I'm ovulating... Next month I'll be better! I think I am though; I've had stretchy CM off and on for about 5 days now. We're doing good with BD every other day, so i'm optimistic. Which means I need a distraction for the next 2ww. Who's with me at cd 15 of a 25-31 day cycle :)

So much better than last month when we had colds and stopped BD after CD 12.

So this is our first month really TTC. Before now it was not trying / not preventing. I'm supposed to ovulate on Friday so we're BDing every day. I have softcups too....Fingers crossed!

I'm nervous. We haven't used protection in forever - I'm allergic to latex and BCP turns me into a crazy person...and we've been in a place where if we got pregnant, we'd be fine with it. Now I'm ready to really do it! But I'm scared, because you'd think we'd have gotten pregnant by now just with the lack of bc....eek.

So this is our first month really TTC. Before now it was not trying / not preventing. I'm supposed to ovulate on Friday so we're BDing every day. I have softcups too....Fingers crossed!

I'm nervous. We haven't used protection in forever - I'm allergic to latex and BCP turns me into a crazy person...and we've been in a place where if we got pregnant, we'd be fine with it. Now I'm ready to really do it! But I'm scared, because you'd think we'd have gotten pregnant by now just with the lack of bc....eek.

I can relate! We had been loosely wtt for years, but i never knew when i ovulated and we would use the pull out method most of the time instead of condoms. It wasn't until January when we started giving it a go and I started keeping track of CM and cycle days, making sure we got BD in when I was fertile. From temping I found out later I probably have a shorter LP, which means when I thought my fertile days were over, they were just kicking in and we probably missed 4 months of opportunity by focusing on the wrong days!! :dohh:

All that said to tell you to temp!! even if you do it for just a couple months now, it will help you learn your cycle and avoid the same. And if you want to get a head on ovulation use OPKs to know before you ovulate. I haven't used those yet, I was waiting until we'd been trying 9 months. Figured I'd give myself two-three months of intense TTC before I made the one year appointment to discuss testing.

I'm using an OPK this month for that reason - I have NO IDEA if / when I ovulate so I thought that would be a good start. Temping and charting and CM and all that is SO overwhelming to me! I have no idea what half of it means or where to start. Any suggestions?

I started on the forums, just asking when I had a question. I also like countdowntopregnancy.com It's great for symptom tracking, but it may lead to lunacy ;) I had to stop after awhile because I really got my hopes up. It taught me that most "symptoms" I experience aren't from pregnancy, so in that sense it helped me. I didn't start temping until June (trying since January). It's not hard, I had my alarm go off at 5:30 and would temp then when hubby got up for work. Fertilityfriend.com is good for tracking temperatures and has a GREAT FAQ section for learning the ins and outs of charting.

Fertilityfriend.com is good for tracking temperatures and has a GREAT FAQ section for learning the ins and outs of charting.

You can click the chart in my sig and it will take you there

Hi guys, can you put one of those BfP things next to my name please? The FRER gave me a bit of a shock, off to do a blood test right now.

Hi guys, can you put one of those BfP things next to my name please? The FRER gave me a bit of a shock, off to do a blood test right now.

Congratulations!!! that's so exciting!

Well I'm 7DPo today and I fainted earlier cut my finger opening a tin of beans and the
sight of blood made me go all funny!! I had to
lay on the floor with my finger in the air while my
lovely OH cleaned my finger and bandaged me
up...I was seeing black spots, sweating and
feeling so so sick and blacked out for say 30 seconds....feeling a tad silly now but hoping it
may be a preg sign?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->