The BFP before Christmas thread :) 5 BFPs

Well I've just spent £30 on OPKs and sticks for my Clearblue Fertility Monitor! I had a miscarriage two weeks ago so at the moment have no idea when my fertile days are. I'm hoping the OPKs can help me out until I get my period (if mr stork doesn't visit!) and then I'll start using the Clearblue monitor again. It worked first use with my daughter, I'm hoping I'll have the same luck again!

Sign me up I'd love to get my BFP before the end of the year

Hi Ladies! I'm new to this site and I am in awe of the love and support everyone has for each other!! I would LOVE to have a :bfp: by Christmas!

I'm TTC#1 and hubby and I have been trying since October 2011 and nothing yet. The months go by and it gets harder and harding seeing :bfn:
AF came today... what a :witch: !!!!! and it feels like my heart can't handle anymore disappointment.

But I pray for all of you girls that you would get your :bfp: soon and have the BEST Christmas present EVER this year!!!

Hi Ladies! I'm new to this site and I am in awe of the love and support everyone has for each other!! I would LOVE to have a :bfp: by Christmas!

I'm TTC#1 and hubby and I have been trying since October 2011 and nothing yet. The months go by and it gets harder and harding seeing :bfn:
AF came today... what a :witch: !!!!! and it feels like my heart can't handle anymore disappointment.

But I pray for all of you girls that you would get your :bfp: soon and have the BEST Christmas present EVER this year!!!

Hi Prayn4lil1! Thank you for the kind words, dont lose hope.

Are you charting your cycles?
We've havent been trying as long as you (since Jan) but I know that feeling it does get harder and harder every time, especially when you thought you timed everything perfectly and had great CM and kept your legs in the air after each BD!
Wishing you all the best and a BFP for Christmas this year :hugs:

Well I think I may be ovulating! Still taking a break from temping so no way to know for sure when it happens, but definitely have stretchy CM (albeit cloudy) and I've had horrible bm's all morning so I think something is going on with my hormones! Will definitely be jumping DH when he gets home!

Good luck LouLou, hopefully your cycle will get back to normal quickly!

AnnaSara, we've been at it since January too!

Hey rocko I just noticed that as well ! :hugs:

Your CM sounds promising, mine is sometimes cloudy (or streaked) and stretchy and I read up on it and its normal and still considered EW.

BD'ing is always a good idea ! GL :)

I got my positive today. At 9dpo and then twice at 11dpo I had a line but was not sure if it was a faint positive or evap but today at 12dpo I tested again and got a nice clear, although still faint ish, positive.

I hope this thread turns into a BFP announcement for you all. :dust:

I got my positive today. At 9dpo and then twice at 11dpo I had a line but was not sure if it was a faint positive or evap but today at 12dpo I tested again and got a nice clear, although still faint ish, positive.

I hope this thread turns into a BFP announcement for you all. :dust:

OMW! another :bfp: :happydance: :happydance: congratz hun. H&H 9 months :happydance:

please share your symptoms?

Babeonthego: hey hun!thanks for starting this thread. just a suggestion when updating the BFP...please use a :bfp: sign (next to a person's name)instead of wording? :thumbup:

I did not have anything obvious really. From the day after ovulation my breasts were very tender and had creamy CM (although not normal for me I put it down to ovulation since it was pre-implantation) At 2dpo I went up a full cup size. I got a little milk leaking (I had breastfed in the past so that is not as crazy as it sounds). Then I guess at around 7-9dpo I started getting cramps which started to feel a bit worse each day (that happened when I had DS too). Other than feeling sick while travelling that is pretty much it. I had the non-symptom of not much bloating...I always get bloated when pregnant but after I had my son I started getting very bloated in my LP but in this LP I didn't.

It just goes to show, do not think you are out from lack of symptoms!

Hey Ladies,

Can i join you too, Im 30 and TTC#1. I have PCOS and this cycle has been my first with Clomid.

FX for all our :bfp:

Congratulations Omiomen! YAAAAYYYYY, for another before christmas BFP, well done xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Ladies,

Can i join you too, Im 30 and TTC#1. I have PCOS and this cycle has been my first with Clomid.

FX for all our :bfp:

Hello and welcome to our thread.

Aww how are the side -effects on clomid treating you? hope you get that BFP soon!

congrats omi :)

i feel really emotional today.. maybe its because my sister is having her 20 week scan :(

i really hope me and hubby get out bfp before xmas... ive started doing opk's and according to a fertility app on my phone, if the bleeding i had last week was a period, i'm due to start being fertile in 2 days... then ovulate in 6...

should i start getting an extra line on my opks soon if im coming up to ovulation? i dont even care if they're not fully positive but just to see a shadow of another line will make me know by body is working properly :(

sorry for the downer ladies :(

xx

Good luck wwchix, I'm sure you will see a good line in a few days! I started doing OPKS on cd9 and didn't get a proper positive until cd 16 and that was the actual day of ovulation according to FF but some of the ones I had leading up to it were nearly positive x

Congratulations, OmiOmen!

Babeonthego: hey hun!thanks for starting this thread. just a suggestion when updating the BFP...please use a :bfp: sign (next to a person's name)instead of wording? :thumbup:

Aw, I kinda like the BFP with the dancing guy. He's cute. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->