The BFP before Christmas thread :) 5 BFPs

COngrats OmiOmen!!! Great news :happydance::happydance::happydance:
H&H 9 months sweetie :hugs:

Huge congrats OmiOmen, wishing you the happiest and healthiest 9 months :)
Xxx

I got my positive today. At 9dpo and then twice at 11dpo I had a line but was not sure if it was a faint positive or evap but today at 12dpo I tested again and got a nice clear, although still faint ish, positive.

I hope this thread turns into a BFP announcement for you all. :dust:

Congratulations xx

stocking up on tests was a bad idea as theyre crying out to be pee'd on lol i hate waiting

Good luck wwchix, I'm sure you will see a good line in a few days! I started doing OPKS on cd9 and didn't get a proper positive until cd 16 and that was the actual day of ovulation according to FF but some of the ones I had leading up to it were nearly positive x

a faint line appeared from last night today, but way out of the 10 min window to read it by.

did another tonight and a faint line appeared within 10 mins and hubby could see it too..

should they start getting darker from now on?

from the faint line today, how many days would you say until ovultion and possible baby making sexy times??

xx

new to this forum and would love a bfp before xmas! Would be the best xmas pressy ever! x

Oh I'm so in!..LOVING this thread :happydance::happydance:
it looks like its turning out to be a lucky thread too so far..so lots of sticky babydust to you all!! :dust::dust: We're on cycle3 of TTC for our 1st:baby:. These past few wks have been so devastating especially because we tried everything this past cycle..even went with the (smep plan) and nothing :(. but i'm back with a smile, thanks to the optimistic take on this thread and giving it my all once again. So thanks ladies!! Let's Go Autumn :bfp:!!

hey ladies
ive been trying t keep busy with school work! so i wouldnt keep testing this month because i knew the witch was coming to get me this month as everytime i poas i got BFN!!!!! i was right the witch got me today im now on cd1 again and starting ALL OVER. however i finally got my insurance ive been waiting for so i can see a real good obgy i think im gonna see the one who took care of my pregnancy with my son she the best:) how everybody else doing?!?!?!?!

Congratulations, OmiOmen!! I am so happy for you!!

Hello can I join? We are ttc#1 before Christmas. We are getting married in Dec and I am a teacher and would love a summer baby cause it would work great with school schedule. I am on cd 10 and due for af oct 9th.

I know exactly what you mean. I'm on CD13 today and this is my 3rd cycle at TTC. I am also a teacher, and was hoping to conceive this past August. That would have given us a delivery date of sometime in April. This would have been perfect (3 months of maternity leave) + my 2 months of summer vacation. It would've given me 5 months in total with baby. But i guess theres other plans for us. I'm over any arrangements at this point. Just want a healthy baby now..thats all. Still if we conceive within the next 2-3 months..(a CHRISTMAS :bfp: would be beautiful) & I can still have a summer baby, and manage to spend some weeks with baby if anything. GL

Congrats OmiOmen!

I bought some OPKs from Wilkinsons yesterday as I'm being impatient and couldn't wait for the ones I've ordered online to arrive! I tested yesterday and today and have the faintest of lines on both of them! I've over the moon! We miscarried on the 5th of this month and I thought it'd be an age before my body returned to normal! I would be so happy if I got pregnant again before my first period arrived! I might annoy the NHS as I'll have no idea of dates but I really don't care!!

x x x

Hi ladies, can I join?

We have just started our 4th cycle, holding out to test on our first wedding anniversary on the 21st October if AF hasn't got me by then.

I would love a BFP by christmas, how ace would that be!

Lots of :dust: to everyone xx

Af got me :-( still another few tries before Christmas!!! And FS appointment in 3 days, so hoping for some help with ttc xxx

CAn I join please only just joined the forum been trying since e d of last year and hope to get bfp by Christmas would be the best present ever :) just started a new cycle and try g soya isoflavones this cycle as my cycles are everywhere so f gets crossed

Hello, Just stopping by again to let everyone know..you are not alone :flower: Please keep your spirits high..I know its hard, I'm in the same boat. It helps to know theres always someone out there experiencing your same struggle. Just know that it WILL happen eventually, and when it does..it'll be glorious. Take this time to pamper yourself beautiful. I've learned that helps me. GL to all you ladies. :dust:

TWW are sooo boring!! Hurry up 1st October, I'm sooo going to cave and test early this month I think, so impatient already!!
How's everyone doing??

X

Hi girls! :) How is everyone doing today? It's CD38 and I still haven't ovulated yet. :dohh:

Just wondering, should Omi's BFP be added to the list, and the title changed to two BFPs? :D

I got my positive today. At 9dpo and then twice at 11dpo I had a line but was not sure if it was a faint positive or evap but today at 12dpo I tested again and got a nice clear, although still faint ish, positive.

I hope this thread turns into a BFP announcement for you all. :dust:

congrats!!!

Congrats OmiOmen!

I bought some OPKs from Wilkinsons yesterday as I'm being impatient and couldn't wait for the ones I've ordered online to arrive! I tested yesterday and today and have the faintest of lines on both of them! I've over the moon! We miscarried on the 5th of this month and I thought it'd be an age before my body returned to normal! I would be so happy if I got pregnant again before my first period arrived! I might annoy the NHS as I'll have no idea of dates but I really don't care!!

x x x

congrats loulou, i hope this is an :BFP: for you, although i have heard that your horomone levels can stay raised for a few weeks after a miscarriage, so try and not raise your hopes up too much left. sorry I don't want to sound harsh, I truly hope that you are pregnant again!!Good luck, i wish you all the best :hug:

TWW are sooo boring!! Hurry up 1st October, I'm sooo going to cave and test early this month I think, so impatient already!!
How's everyone doing??

X

ekk I know the feeling, I am not due AF until the 5th but i think I am going to start testing on the 1st of October, the TTW is just too much for me!!

Think I'm out this month. I o'd while OH was working away! Could be a small chance I have conceived as we were dtd every other day beforehand but we just missed out on the two most important days :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->