The BFP before Christmas thread :) 5 BFPs

Wow lots of good vibes in this thread! I'm cd12 and hoping we have good luck! We're just starting to try so I'm trying not to get too excited but it's hard not to!

Hey babeonthego.
I'm at cd26 so pretty close. I have a 28-29 day cycle so I'm expecting my AF to NOT come on Friday or Saturday :) I'm feeling a bit out today though.. not sure why.

Hey koj yeh we are defo close in cycle time. I'm also expecting AF to probably arrive a little later due to this being my first month off bcp. We shall see :)

Oh and ur not out til the witch shows:)

I would love to join and announce at our families big x-mas eve party that we are expecting...that would be great! Prayers to everyone who is trying!

Can i join in!! I'm on CD 8 and waiting for OV. I would LOVE to announce that i am expecting on christmas. I hope this is our month ladies!

I was just thinking about what kind of announcements one could make around Christmas...what do you girls think about these little ditties::xmas6:
family_of_three.jpg[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Attachments

• pregnancy-christmas-announcements-3.gif
    pregnancy-christmas-announcements-3.gif
    21.1 KB · Views: 15
  • pregnancy-santa-bringing-new-baby.png
    pregnancy-santa-bringing-new-baby.png
    75.9 KB · Views: 12
  • reindeer-christmas-card.gif
    reindeer-christmas-card.gif
    17.9 KB · Views: 17
Oh my gosh! I LOVE the bottom two. Thanks!! Hope i can make something like that this christmas!

Hey ladies, mind if I join? We would love a BFP for Christmas! I'm starting to get very down with all this TTC and BFN malarkey so a BFP is just what we need about now! x

I think might be out :( iv just started with af pain.
im on cd32 i think and afs due in about a week so thats prob me out for this month :(
Good luck to all of you and roll on octobers bfps!
Xxx

I've had loads of funny pains that I though was early AF this week, stay positive!!

X x

Congrats to all the new bfps!! I just got my bfn at 12 dpo so I think I'm out this month. On to the next!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->