The BFP before Christmas thread :) 5 BFPs

Can you put me on the list please? Really hope to get my BFP before Xmas x x fairy dust to all :)

Can you put a BFP next to my name too please? Got mine over the weekend, was a bit of a shock but we're happy x Good luck to all of the ladies here x x x

Hi girls,

nice to meet you all - i have not read through all messages but will definately go back and do so. I am on my fourth chlomid cycle, last christmas i said to my husband that my wish for next xmas is to be pregnant on xmas day so i am definately up for helping you all and me of course make our wishes come true.

come on girls we can do it :)

Can you put a BFP next to my name too please? Got mine over the weekend, was a bit of a shock but we're happy x Good luck to all of the ladies here x x x

congrats!! i'm jealous - still have at least 10 days before i test! ;)

Congrats jasmineivy ��seems like this is going to be a positive thread!

can i join girls :)?
i'm nicola been ttc for 11months & would love my BFP before xmas!!

Congratulations, 2have and Jasmine! Wonderful news!

Hey everyone,

Goodness this thread is surely growing:) exciting stuff, the more the merrier. I'm just waiting for AF to arrive tomorrow so hopefully it happens so we can get onto cycle no 2:) anyone else at the same point in their cycle. Guess I must be CD27

Hey babeonthego.
I'm at cd26 so pretty close. I have a 28-29 day cycle so I'm expecting my AF to NOT come on Friday or Saturday :) I'm feeling a bit out today though.. not sure why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->