The BFP before Christmas thread :) 5 BFPs

hm... I just posted my test from this morning (which I thought was a total BFN) on countdowntopregnancy and some people think its positive... Maybe there's still a chance for me??? Here's the link.

I think I see a faint line KOJ! How many DPO are you??

x

Thanks Mellie! I'm around 12dpo. I don't temp or use opks so I'm not positive on the ov date.

Looked again and deff see a line eeeek.....hope its the start of your BFP, test again tomorrow!

x

aww!! Thanks :D I hope so too!!! I'm going away tonight for a friend's wedding and will be sharing a hotel room with some friends so that's why I tested today.. but I'm thinking I'm gonna have to pack some tests with me. haha.

Here's to hoping this is something!!!!

hm... I just posted my test from this morning (which I thought was a total BFN) on countdowntopregnancy and some people think its positive... Maybe there's still a chance for me??? Here's the link.

Can def see a line when you invert it! :dust: Hope this is it for you xx

Thanks guys!! I will definitely keep you posted!
I finally clicked on all the tools and I think I might see something now... I'm worried though, coz I don't know if it has any color.. Maybe its an evap :/

Damn it im on my phone and cant see!!! Hope its a bfp tho fingers x'd for you!
*off to find a computer to look on*

i would love to be added to your list!! DH and i have been ttc #2 for 4 cycles now.wishing you all the best of luck :) and congrat to the BFP's!!

I think i see a line x

I do see a shadow of a line on that test, Koj. Have you tested again?

Congratulations, Mellie!

Good Luck!!

I am really not liking these First Response Digital OPKs. I keep getting the stupid "?" which means i have to do it again...I've wasted a couple of strips this week already because of this....and now I have to wait another 2 hours and try again. boo

We would love a BFP before christmas. We had our first baby in July and would love our children to be close in age so are going to start trying now, although my cycle still isnt back to normal so will see how it goes.

Good Luck girles :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->