The BFP before Christmas thread :) 5 BFPs

I'm out this month :witch: got me. Hopefully, October will be my month and I can give my hubby a lovely :bfp: for his birthday. FX'd.

Hey ladies,

Congrats Mellie on ur :bfp: yippeee:)

Any news on you koj? Did u test again? I'm just waitin on AF arriving after coming off bcp last month. It was due on wed. 2 days late :( had some cramps today so hopefully it's on it's way. I just want to get onto next month:)

feeling out girls :(! AF not due for another week, but no symptoms or anything

I think af is def on her way for me and its a bit odd!
Im cd35 but only 8dpo. Iv been spotting a teeny tiny bit since yesterday but there was a little bit more tonite, but iv also got some nasty old cramps too :(
An 8 day luteal phase is pretty short isnt it, what can i do to lengthen it? Is there any kind of miracle supplement that will shorten overall cycles (mine are anything 38-46 days!) And also lengthens luteal phase?
I think i'm asking a bit much here lol!
Hopefully we'l get some more bfps from you lovely ladies this month :)
Xxx

Hi ladies. New to this forum and also hoping for a :bfp: by Christmas! Newly married and in our 3rd cycle of TTC. Currently cd34. Look to have ovulated around cd 22-25 based on a routine ultrasound I had done on cd27. Just came off the BCP in June and have had pretty wacky cycles since then. (30, 43, 23, and now 35 & counting) Good luck to you all!

That would be the best Xmas present to give ever! The only problem is I know I will tell my hubby, mum and best mate the second I get those 2 lines. :D

Baby dust for us all, a positive by Xmas would be amazing

xx

Hi ladies can I join? Hoping for a BFP before Xmas or just in general tbh

Tested 12dpo and got a big fat BFN.

AF due tomorrow and I know she's on her way even though I've not all my normal signs/symptoms I can just
tell oh well fx'd and keep smiling that's my motto

My idea for announcing at Christmas would be to get a onesie saying "I'm going to be a cousin in June of 2013!" (Or whichever month the due date would be) for my little baby niece. She was born on our wedding day, three weeks ago. And then print that out and frame it and give it to everyone on Christmas morning.

But I really dont want to tell anyone if we get pg until we are farther along because I think it adds a bit of pressure. So this idea would only work if got pg during a certain time frame. :(

Either way! I loooooove Christmas and I think being pg during that time would make it even better. :) <3

Can you add me too???? I am hoping for my BFP before xmas!!!!

Hi! I am hoping for a before Xmas BFP. I would get an ultrasound pic (if I had one) and put it on the front of the Xmas cards!

Wohoooo AF has arrived today:) so glad it's here. Never thought I'd say that. Onto the next month wohooo

Can you add me to this hun, would love to have a pre Xmas :bfp: :) :dust: ttc #2, 1st cycle CD6

Can I join in too please? I am on my first cycle of trying, currently CD22 and waiting to see if :witch: turns up next weekend!

Like a lot of you ladies a positive for Christmas would just be amazing, I love Christmas and been waiting to try for what feels like forever.

Good luck for Christmas Beans everyone xx:xmas23:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"