The BFP before Christmas thread :) 5 BFPs

not sure if I've posted on this one already. But would love to get a :bfp: before Christmas. I have always loved Christmas so to be pregnant at Christmas would be the icing on the cake for me! x

I have nothing going on! (IM)Patiently waiting to O. CD16 and no sign of it yet. oy.

I swear I had ewcm after our walk today but am thinking it can't be as I am only CD9! Confused.

I'm ok. I swear I had what felt like ovulation pains yesterday but not sure as was only CD9 :lol:. Just felt like what I used to remember getting before I went on the pill. Only had a three day AF though so wondered if it could be possible. Didn't notice any ewcm though only v watery yesterday then creamy today. So confused.com

I have nothing going on! (IM)Patiently waiting to O. CD16 and no sign of it yet. oy.

when do u test? i'm just in the tww! hurry up 7th oct

I have no idea! This is just cycle 1 of really trying. I have never kept track of my cycle before so I don't know when my period would actually be due...when should I test?

eta: I'm using a digital OPK that just says YES or NO but when you pull the stick out, it has an area where a pink line is showing up. Yesterday it was very very faint, today it's quite a bit darker...I'm hoping that means I'm getting close to ovulating!!

No AF yet fx'd

Not felt likes she's coming today don't know weather to test or not

WOWWEE 5 BFP's!!!Congrats guys!! Hopefully we can get a few more :happydance:

Well no AF today ...usually would have started spotting last night but nothing so far !! Find myself begging her to show up so that I will know what's going on lol

i got a very faint positive today! but testing tomorrow morning with a frer to be sure! will update!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"