The BFP before Christmas thread :) 5 BFPs

congrats adrians mama :)

i got my bfn this morning :(

xx

Hello ladies!:flow:
I am also hoping to be pregnant by xmas!! I got pregnant as soon as coming off the pill last time so I'm hoping it'll happen that fast this time around but I'm not taking anything for granted as I know it can take months and months!
My daughter was born on 20th december so we are after a summer baby this time!
Good luck all of you TTC :dust:

xxxxx

Hi ladies!

Congrats to those who have had BFP's so far! :flower:

I would also like to join in. Iam on CD3 today and ttc no2. this is my first month charting as well and have never charted before! i have ordered OPK's and preg tests from amazon so they should arrive this week. also thinking of buying preseed to help as well.

I was on BC pill for 7 years (my DD is 9 in november) and came of them in may. my AF arrived a month later on 19th June then again on 19th July. the next cycle lasted 40 days (GRR lol) and finally arrived 27th August. then last months cycle was 32 days.

Good luck to everybody and i look forward to seeing all the BFPs this month!!

P.S anybody elso around cd3?

hi ladies
my AF is due thursday. I don't feel any different this month so i don't think we've been blessed with a miracle. So looks like it may be ivf #4 for us next month. it's a long story but for us it's kind of ivf #1 !! Anyways i would LOVE a BFP for xmas. that would be amazing.
After my last ivf i decided it was time to take action and i've been sourcing loads of fertility friendly recipes. i've recently started adding these recipes to my fb page.
just type fertility friendly recipes into the search box.
xxxx

Helloo we are crossing our fingers for a BFP before Christmas.

This is our first month of TTC so not expecting to manage it this month though it would be really lovely but before Christmas would be perfect.

Can we be added to the list please :)

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"