The BFP before Christmas thread :) 5 BFPs

Hi ladies!

Congrats to those who have had BFP's so far! :flower:

I would also like to join in. Iam on CD3 today and ttc no2. this is my first month charting as well and have never charted before! i have ordered OPK's and preg tests from amazon so they should arrive this week. also thinking of buying preseed to help as well.

I was on BC pill for 7 years (my DD is 9 in november) and came of them in may. my AF arrived a month later on 19th June then again on 19th July. the next cycle lasted 40 days (GRR lol) and finally arrived 27th August. then last months cycle was 32 days.

Good luck to everybody and i look forward to seeing all the BFPs this month!!

P.S anybody elso around cd3?

Hiya :) i'm on cd3 too!
This will be my 3rd month ttc for #2 so fingers x'd its 3rd time lucky!
Iv ordered a cbfm at the weekend and hopfully it should be here tomorrow and i'l get it sorted to start straight away.
Hopefully your opks will do their job and we'l get more bfps on this thread very soon :)
Xx

hey!

how longs are your cycles? and could i ask what a cbfm is? i havent heard of that before lol.

my cycles have all been different lenghs since coming of pill so hopefully they will level out now. but hopefully the opks i have ordered will give me a better idea of ovulation as i havent been able to pin point it on previous 2 cycles and cm changes a lot through out my cycle lol.

good luck to you and fx that we both get BFPs this cycle :thumbup:

keep updated on how u getting on in cycle

Hey can I be added to the list? I am hoping for one vefore xmas!!!!

Could I be added to the list, came off the pill in Feb thinking I'd def be pg by Xmas. The closer it comes the more that seems a bit unlikely now but still I'm hoping!! Thanks and good luck to everyone trying xx

Add me too.. ttc #2 for years now & have shed lots of tears at getting bfn's. Could do with Xmas cheer & a bfp! Fx for everyone else:hugs:

For those of us who want Christmas BFPs so that we can tell our family in a funny holiday way, if you've also said you wanted to wait till you were a certain time along, would you go ahead and skip the wait just to announce on Christmas?

I think I would! Like if we got pg in November, even though I want to wait till I'm 16 weeks to tell anyone, I think I would skip the wait, just because a Christmas surprise like that would be fun!

AriansMama, congrats! Happy & healthy 9 months!

The Christmas card announcements will be great. I'm just hoping I don't show too much before then, it'll be 17 weeks @ Christmas time for those of us who just got the BFP. I hit a great dept closing liquidation sale & picked up a sweater dresses to wear w/ boots & tights, and some jackets. Hoping to hide Santa's gift!

For those of us who want Christmas BFPs so that we can tell our family in a funny holiday way, if you've also said you wanted to wait till you were a certain time along, would you go ahead and skip the wait just to announce on Christmas?

I think I would! Like if we got pg in November, even though I want to wait till I'm 16 weeks to tell anyone, I think I would skip the wait, just because a Christmas surprise like that would be fun!

Hmmm, not sure if I would risk it. You don't want to do a big announcement only for something to happen, that would be awful. I'd maybe tell parents only but wait until I was 12 weeks before telling everybody else. Besides anything else people would wonder what was up if I wasn't drinking on Xmas day! fx!!! xx

hey!

how longs are your cycles? and could i ask what a cbfm is? i havent heard of that before lol.

my cycles have all been different lenghs since coming of pill so hopefully they will level out now. but hopefully the opks i have ordered will give me a better idea of ovulation as i havent been able to pin point it on previous 2 cycles and cm changes a lot through out my cycle lol.

good luck to you and fx that we both get BFPs this cycle :thumbup:

keep updated on how u getting on in cycle

Long and irregular cycles are a total nightmare arent they! Mine are Anywhere around 38 days, shortest was 35, longest 46 so it makes ttc a bit of mission!! The opks should be able to help you tho and you might see a bit of a pattern. Temping is good too if you wake at the same time every day, its supposed to be really accurate :)
Cbfm is a clearblue fertility monitor, got a 2nd hand one off ebay cos theyr a bit expensive new! It apparently monitors lh and oestrogen together to give you high and peak chances of conception, we'l give it a go and see how we get on!
Xx

OPks are looking good for me. Donation was yesterday. Fx...

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/th_b98a9922f0da627c3b02bdbe75b65cf0.jpg

Looks great Laura! OPKs arent cooperating with me right now so its nice to see some nice ones :thumbup:

GL :hugs:

Hope they cooperate soon!

They're fading nicely at the moment so I think ov was last night/this morning/today, which makes my donation yesterday morning perfect timing *yay!*

:hi: Can I join? DH and I are on cycle 2 of TTC and we really really want a :bfp: before Christmas - just started OPK watch and bding starts tonight

[A little about me:
DH = 34
I = 32
Married 2 years 28th October
Cycle is 25 days long LP 11 days and O generally around CD14

I have been charting for 2 years and previously I was temping but not now we are TTC all too stressful!]

Thank you ladies lots of :dust: that we get our Christmas :bfp:s

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"