The BFP before Christmas thread :) 5 BFPs

Hey could you please add me to the list, my aim is to have a bfp before christmas too :) good luck all!!

I want to join this group. I am new to this forum and have been trying to conceive for one cycle. I just got off the pill in mid-August, and believe that I got AF on September 13th, though it was very light, brown, and only last two days. We will see!

I am 29, been married for 6 years, and I REALLY want to be pregnant by by 30th b-day (January 3rd!).

Good luck to all!

could I join too please????

DH and I just started TTC #2 almost a week ago, and I am now in waiting limbo before taking my first test. I would really love to fall pregnant this autumn/winter.

We have an amazing 16 month old daughter, I am 24 and so is DH, we have been in love for 7 years, married for 4 and a half :)

I'm eager to get to know all the ladies on this board and excited to see us all get bfps

:hi: all the new ladies

well bding started last night hoping to start seeing some +opks soon :thumbup: our plan this month is to DTD everyday until after O :thumbup:

Well cd11 today!!! About 8 days till ovu!! Bding everynight untill the 20th though to make sure we got it!!! I do not use opk's because i feel like it would add even more pressure!!!! My dh told me ge is so ready to start our family. Lol we already decided if we get pregnant before xmas how we would tell everyone that morning!!! Keeping my fx'd for all of us ladies!

I didn't use OPks at first. Then when I did I realised I ovulated ten days later than I thought

I didn't use OPK's either but I used to temp when I was in WTT and so I thought I knew my cycle well with O being CD14 however, last month when OPKing she decided to move forward :grr:

So now I am OPKing as I REALLY want a Christmas bfp and so I am getting in as much BD as possible until after O (1/2 days after)

^^ think bding after is where I may have been letting myself down. This month I will for sure!

Well I figure the egg supposidly lives for 12-48 hours so best chances in case that eggy is being stubborn is to continue for 1/2 days after O :shrug: can't hurt right??

Well I figure the egg supposidly lives for 12-48 hours so best chances in case that eggy is being stubborn is to continue for 1/2 days after O :shrug: can't hurt right??

Thats what I am going with this month, I seem to have been stopping once I had the positive so am thinking this month at least 1 day after depending on when my eod schedule runs up too!

I started OPKing properly yesterday and -ve but fertile CM so we BD then I have a faint line on my OPK today so I am guessing it is my fade in so we will BD tonight and then everynight until 1/2 days after O surely that must get it :shrug: :haha:

Good luck :dust:

I hate waiting, still got af just desperate to get it over and done with so I can start dtd again lol. It would be so awesome to get a christmas bfp!!

:haha: I was exactly the same last week :thumbup:

Well CD11 today and we have neen dtd every night! LOL so hoping that this is my month!!! October is my optimal month bc A) Halloween is this month B) Id be do near our 1 year anniversary C) Christmas would be our announcing date and D) october is a beautiful month on Daleville IN

I hate waiting, still got af just desperate to get it over and done with so I can start dtd again lol. It would be so awesome to get a christmas bfp!!

That would be awesome, and a prefect way to surprise the family for Christmas too :thumbup: last pregnancy I got my bfp on my 22nd birthday, what a treat :)

1dpo and am exhausted. Also nauseous and metalllic taste in mouth - both of which are Metformin side effects

I'm in the 2WW according to my FF chart. I've been having slight lower abdominal pains near the pelvic area. I went to the doctors then ER because it was really bugging me. They did a lot of tests and everything is normal. Also when they did a ultrasound they said my right ovary was fine, but my left had a few small cysts - nothing that seems alarming. I've been feeling some slight i dont know how to explain - twinges on the right side? That was on Monday and I'm still having slight pains/cramps (not as bad as it was on Monday). Could this be a sign for something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->