The BFP before Christmas thread :) 5 BFPs

Am i too late to join? i'm getting the implant out this month and starting to try from the 30th of this month. Ive no clue about my cycles as periods all over the place, always get at least one a month and can last for weeks so can't count cycles, can someone explain to me as if i was a child how opks etc work lol i'm new to all this and don't know where to start but want to give myself the best chance, ide love to get pregnant before xmas. x

Welcome :) Good Luck! I just peed on the sticks when I noticed my cervical mucus changed though I had been previously peeing on them at the wrong time of the month as I'd not really noticed the CM much before this month!

dear af,

please go away soon! I am ready to get this 2nd cycle of trying under way.

that is all

I always get an uncontrollable urge to pee after sex (always have!) so if I stay still for 10 minutes I'm lucky! I'm tempted to use my mooncup for keeping the swimmers insitu so I can pee comfortably!

Good bloody Idea!!! x x

Well i caved in and tested today... BFN i knew it and it is to soon and we have hardly BD at all this month as i have had a sickness bug boo hoo! anyone else tested today? x x

I am 6-8dpo today as so eager to test but I am holding off until at least next Wednesday AF is due 16th or 18th so Wednesday will be right inbetween :thumbup:

Well i caved in and tested today... BFN i knew it and it is to soon and we have hardly BD at all this month as i have had a sickness bug boo hoo! anyone else tested today? x x

I tested today (BFN) but not sure why - an urge to pee on a stick perhaps? I think it's too early for me to test but needed to feel like I was doing something. Think I'm out for this cycle as don't think we BD'd enough to be honest.

My chart isn't giving me a prediction for ovulation either which is irritating though definitely got 2x positive OPK.

I am sorry ladies! I have 19 days till test day!!! DH and I have bd 9 out of the 12 days so far! I hope that is going to be all it took to get pregnant! I am ready to be a mommy... ugh.... ttc is hard.

Does anyone know if there's much point in testing early? I'm addicted to testing (expensive, I know) and after my potentially false BFP last weekend, I've been getting BFN after BFN (even though the instructions have said it was too early to be testing, so maybe that's why?).

AF is due next Thursday, but according to the test instructions, I can early test starting tomorrow. Does anyone think there's a point in doing that or would it make more sense just to try to wait it out?

I would say it is probably better to wait to as close to when you AF is due or passed its due date to test to avoid disappointment and confusion BUT I also have a lot of friends on here who just LOVE to POAS :haha:

I think it is up to you really :shrug:

Good luck :dust:

I would say it is probably better to wait to as close to when you AF is due or passed its due date to test to avoid disappointment and confusion BUT I also have a lot of friends on here who just LOVE to POAS :haha:

I think it is up to you really :shrug:

Good luck :dust:

Oh, it's just so annoying. I spend so much money on sticks. I'll think "Okay. POAS get it out of your system, then you won't want to do it again until you're supposed to," get a BFN, rationalize that it was too early, test again 2 days later.

This was the first cycle I used the CBFM, so I'm hoping maybe things will work out for us. I think the only time I got sick of POAS was when the CBFM was making me doing it daily. :laugh2:

I feel different this month, but I don't know if I'm just starting to go TTC crazy and it's all in my head. :wacko:

I am with you on the TTC crazy person thing :haha: I have been getting cramping and sharp pains and such a bad lower back ache & was feeling queasy but when I think about it I almost think about am I making it up in my mind :wacko:

I am with you on the TTC crazy person thing :haha: I have been getting cramping and sharp pains and such a bad lower back ache & was feeling queasy but when I think about it I almost think about am I making it up in my mind :wacko:

Well, what was terrible for me, is that last weekend I was throwing up (maybe I was just sick?) so I took a test (though it was WAY too early), and got a BFP, followed by a few BFN's days later.

Since then I've been feeling dizzy every morning, and then I'm usually fine by lunch time. At first I thought it was just lingering sickness and that I was dehydrated, but I've been fine since Monday, so I don't know what the deal is. My bb's have been aching too, which is something that never happens, and then yesterday I was getting what felt like AF cramps (but I'm not due until next Thursday). I'm driving myself CRAZY. I've never been pregnant before, and everyone I know who has been/is currently are those annoying I-wasn't-even-trying-and-then-had-no-symptoms people but, I don't even know if the cramping everyone talks about is supposed to feel exactly like AF cramps?

I am exactly the same hot and dizzy when I wake! but I am also the same in I have never had a bfp not even close :shrug: so I don't know if I am just a crazy looney women or if this is something

AF for me is also next Thursday!

FX for both of us :dust:

I am exactly the same hot and dizzy when I wake! but I am also the same in I have never had a bfp not even close :shrug: so I don't know if I am just a crazy looney women or if this is something

AF for me is also next Thursday!

FX for both of us :dust:

FX!! I hope we both get BFP!

Anytime a weird thing happens I immediately think it's pregnancy related.

If only things could be so easy!

Thought I was out this month as I only had shooting pains in boob and lotiony cm. I decided to wait and test today at 12 dpo and got a BFP this morning. Hope this Lil bean sticks this time.

Congrats Cowgirl!!!

How's everyone doing? I'm getting tons of EWCM today (CD 13).

:happydance: :sex: :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->