The BFP before Christmas thread :) 5 BFPs

congrats cowgirl!

On CD 23 here, feel like I am Oing sometime today or tomorrow, opk was pretty dark today, but not crazy positive. :)

Hi i was just wondering if there's room for another i would love to get a bfp b4 Christmas :)

If you wouldn't mind I would love to be on the BFP before Christmas List! It would be great to get a BFP before the holidays so I could announce it to my OH and immediate family!! :bfp: :xmas6: :bfp: :xmas5: :bfp: :xmas9: :bfp: :xmas12: :bfp: :xmas14: :bfp: :xmas15: :bfp: :xmas17: :bfp: :xmas8: :bfp:

Congrats to the lucky ladies with the BFPs already!

I'd love to join, we're on our 6th cycle of ttc, should be o'ing in the next week. I'm not bothering to opk, it just makes me too controlling and stressed out about bd'ing at the 'right times' so we're trying to dtd as often as possible, which is working out at about every other day. Let's see if we can keep it up until next Friday, which should mark the end of my fertile period.

Good Luck ladies, I'm going to have a quick read of the most recent posts to catch up :D xx

If you wouldn't mind I would love to be on the BFP before Christmas List! It would be great to get a BFP before the holidays so I could announce it to my OH and immediate family!! :bfp: :xmas6: :bfp: :xmas5: :bfp: :xmas9: :bfp: :xmas12: :bfp: :xmas14: :bfp: :xmas15: :bfp: :xmas17: :bfp: :xmas8: :bfp:

I love your avatar pic very creative. did you take the photo?

I would love to be added to the list although we are NTNP or at least we are supposed to be. well at he is!:haha: I would love to have a bfp before christmas an give my DD someone to play with while she grows up. Plus i really don't want to wait 2 more years before another bfp! Heres hoping everyone gets there wish for christmas! and a congratulations to everyone who got early christmas presents!

I am sorry ladies! I have 19 days till test day!!! DH and I have bd 9 out of the 12 days so far! I hope that is going to be all it took to get pregnant! I am ready to be a mommy... ugh.... ttc is hard.

No pun intended!! <3 i know babe, between my 3rd and 4th it took 2 years :cry: x x x

Yeah congrats cowgirl!! that is fab news h&h 9 months!!

Ahh boo to all the bfn, i had a miscarriage about 7-8 weeks ago and i got a bfp with a frer when my results (hcg) were only 13!! (i get tested early due to two previous ectopics) So i think testing with frers can sometimes work but they are so expensive, I tend to buy loads of cheap ones of ebay to feed my poas addiction, and i also love the website peeonastick! i am going to Bd tonight you never know......... <3 x x x

well AF got me today. I didn't ovulate last month. That makes me really nervous - is that common amongst others who have gotten BFPs?

eta: I know I've had ewcm before, and recently, just not this month...CM was pretty much the same all month. Is ewcm a good sign of ovulation or could you have ewcm and still not ovulate?

Hey Ladies. I too am hoping for my BFP before xmas. I had a miscarriage at 14/15 weeks in july :( So wanting this more than ever as i was trying for 2 years for my little angel so heres to hoping im not waiting that long again!! :p Well i am 2 dpo today. Had my positive OPK thursday.. BD'd wednesday and thursday afternoon and today so im pretty much covered right?? ;) Good luck to every1 trying to concieve , It can be soooo frustrating but how worth is it going to be when we all get our BFP's .. And too all ladies who have never got it , it WILL happen!! I waited 2 years and accepted i couldnt have children and low and behold 2 months later i got my BFP so never give up hope! LOTS and lots of :dust: to everyone here!! xxx

well AF got me today. I didn't ovulate last month. That makes me really nervous - is that common amongst others who have gotten BFPs?

eta: I know I've had ewcm before, and recently, just not this month...CM was pretty much the same all month. Is ewcm a good sign of ovulation or could you have ewcm and still not ovulate?

hi, hon. from what i've read, it's common for all women to have a month here and there where they don't ovulate. i wouldn't worry unless it was happening really often:flower:

yeah, try not to. i know how frustrating it is..but the body just kinda has to have an off month once in awhile i think. and look at it this way..maybe your eggs are rearing to go now since they didn't get a chance last month, lol.

Thanks everyone, baby dust to all you and hope you get your bfp

Cd 1 for me! Hsg is going to get scheduled...and hopefully a bfp...

I would love a :bfp: before christmas, i wouldnt want anything else nor would my family. Cd4 today and on my second to last cycle of clomid, gonna start taking vit b6 and b12 as this has been recommended.

Fingers crossed for you all, and sending lots of :dust:

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"