The BFP before Christmas thread :) 5 BFPs

sorry girls who got AF :( :hugs:

remember to check out https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-conceive-1/1233825-november-testing-thread.html great bunch of girls over there :)!

well AF got me today. I didn't ovulate last month. That makes me really nervous - is that common amongst others who have gotten BFPs?

eta: I know I've had ewcm before, and recently, just not this month...CM was pretty much the same all month. Is ewcm a good sign of ovulation or could you have ewcm and still not ovulate?

I've never had a bfp before, so I can't answer that part of your question, but our monthly cycle is a delicate balance of different hormones and just because you see ewcm doesn't mean that you definitely ovulated and just beacuse you DIDN'T see ewcm, doesn't mean that you didn't ovulate.

The surest way to tell if you ov'd (and even this isn't 100% I believe) is by analysing your bbt... afterwards. The rise in temperature that you see in the 2nd half of your cycle only happens in response to an rise in progesterone that is triggered by the combination of a drop in oestrogen and rise in LH that causes ovulation.

Basically, as desperate as we can become (or at least as I become) to know exactly what is going on inside our bodies during ttc, we just can't. We can only get to know our bodies and our cycle as best as we can, try to have more sex than horny teenagers during that fertile window and hope for the best ;)

Best of luck to us ALL this cycle!! I'm off to bd and then keep my fingers and legs crossed for the rest of the night! :haha:

well AF got me today. I didn't ovulate last month. That makes me really nervous - is that common amongst others who have gotten BFPs?

eta: I know I've had ewcm before, and recently, just not this month...CM was pretty much the same all month. Is ewcm a good sign of ovulation or could you have ewcm and still not ovulate?

hi hun, sorry the witch got you, do you use opk? I do think that ewm is a good sign of ovulation, but certain things like say if you had a cold and took a lemsip that is designed to reduce snot, it can also dry up other areas as well! try not to worry x x x x

Can I join girls, would love a bfp before xmas! In a few days will be onto cycle 9 of ttc #2. Congrats on the bfps & big boo's for bfn's & AF's

Ooh I love this thread ladies, can I please join too?! :hugs:
Hubby and I have been ttc for over 6 months now, and a BFP for Xmas would be so over the top. AF is 5 days late today, but I'm afraid to test, gonna wait it out a little longer i think. But if the witch shows her ugly face again, the race will surely continue. I'm Keeping my fingers crossed for us all on here, sticky baby dust to all :dust::dust:

5 days late, I'd be testing for sure! Are "late" AFs normal for you? My cycles range 26-32 days so I'm used to it now, but the first couple long cycles crushed me. GL!

I want to join!! :)
that gives me a few more months, and hopefully DH and I can do it!
We were NTNP until September when we decided to fully TTC.

FX and :dust: to us all!

5 days late, I'd be testing for sure! Are "late" AFs normal for you? My cycles range 26-32 days so I'm used to it now, but the first couple long cycles crushed me. GL!

No late AF's are not normal for me, except for once along time ago. If anything she usually shows up earlier then expected. My cycles are 30-31 days. I tested yesterday and negative. I have a Doc's appt. in 2 wks. If she doesn't show up soon I'll be seeing my doc then. Thanks and GL to you.

We can only get to know our bodies and our cycle as best as we can, try to have more sex than horny teenagers during that fertile window and hope for the best ;)

Best of luck to us ALL this cycle!! I'm off to bd and then keep my fingers and legs crossed for the rest of the night! :haha:

This statement literately made me laugh out loud! I love it!!!!

Congratulations for all the :bfp:s H&H 9 Months

:hugs: to all those that the :witch: caught

Ooh I love this thread ladies, can I please join too?! :hugs:
Hubby and I have been ttc for over 6 months now, and a BFP for Xmas would be so over the top. AF is 5 days late today, but I'm afraid to test, gonna wait it out a little longer i think. But if the witch shows her ugly face again, the race will surely continue. I'm Keeping my fingers crossed for us all on here, sticky baby dust to all :dust::dust:

Quick woman go and TEST!!! x x x x

Tattlebaby I would've tested 3 days ago!! You are so patient! Good luck!

The witch is due tomorrow - BFN today. No doubt the witch will show up during my night shift! Eurgh!

Well, we've got to keep the humor going somehow eh ;)

It's on days like these that I wish I had opk'd. I'm on cd14 and usually ovulate between cd14 and cd17. I just wish I had a better idea this month!

We bd'd cd 11 & 13, I wanna try and seduce him again tonight and at least again once more by cd17, ideally everyday until cd18, but that just won't happen :nope:

Fingers crossed ladies, Good Luck and lots of BABY DUST! xx

It's on days like these that I wish I had opk'd. I'm on cd14 and usually ovulate between cd14 and cd17. I just wish I had a better idea this month!

We bd'd cd 11 & 13, I wanna try and seduce him again tonight and at least again once more by cd17, ideally everyday until cd18, but that just won't happen :nope:

I agree, humor is needed sometimes. It lightens the mood of the sometimes stressful TTC journey.
I feel that way too when I don't OPK, I just LOVE to know!
DH & I BD'd on CD 6,7,8,10,12,14,15 and will today again for CD16.
I got my + OPK late Saturday night, so I assume I Od yesterday, but we are doing it tonight just in case it was later than that. ( it doesnt hurt to make sure).
So I think we got in good BD time this month.

Go get those sexy clothes on and get your man!!!! ;)

The witch is due tomorrow - BFN today. No doubt the witch will show up during my night shift! Eurgh!

NO stay away Af! I am not even sure when i am due on or when i ov this month as i have just come off the pill, i am already planning what buggy i will need, i have had 2 ectopic pregnancies and i always feel nervous that i may have another!

I am going to watch made in chelsea tonight and try and relax with all the babies (hopefully) staying asleep!

Anybody else tested??? x x x

I agree, humor is needed sometimes. It lightens the mood of the sometimes stressful TTC journey.
I feel that way too when I don't OPK, I just LOVE to know!
DH & I BD'd on CD 6,7,8,10,12,14,15 and will today again for CD16.
I got my + OPK late Saturday night, so I assume I Od yesterday, but we are doing it tonight just in case it was later than that. ( it doesnt hurt to make sure).
So I think we got in good BD time this month.

Go get those sexy clothes on and get your man!!!! ;)

Wow check you out mrs!! i have had 2 ectopics 2 and only one tube x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->