The BFP before Christmas thread :) 5 BFPs

Don't worry about it its way early,plenty of time yet:)

If you wouldn't mind I would love to be on the BFP before Christmas List! It would be great to get a BFP before the holidays so I could announce it to my OH and immediate family!! :bfp: :xmas6: :bfp: :xmas5: :bfp: :xmas9: :bfp: :xmas12: :bfp: :xmas14: :bfp: :xmas15: :bfp: :xmas17: :bfp: :xmas8: :bfp:

I love your avatar pic very creative. did you take the photo?

I would love to be added to the list although we are NTNP or at least we are supposed to be. well at he is!:haha: I would love to have a bfp before christmas an give my DD someone to play with while she grows up. Plus i really don't want to wait 2 more years before another bfp! Heres hoping everyone gets there wish for christmas! and a congratulations to everyone who got early christmas presents!

Hey Mrs. Ping... I cannot take the credit for my avatar, though I wish I could... I found it via a google search and since I love books... :shrug: Seemed very appropriate.

Think AF is coming tomorrow. Temp rose yesterday and dipped drastically today, cramps and backache. Blah! Onto the next cycle!

I am! CD 28 5-7 dpo with 7 days till testing! I am not going to lie... I am nervous, excited, and dreading the test... i just do not want to get a BFN...

Ovulating today!

Start of my first ever TWW. Fingers crossed! xxx

Well AF got me so back to CD1 for me! Please let me get my :bfp: in November! Will be around 8 weeks pregnant at Christmas if I do! xx

I hate tww! Anyone a few dpo?

I didn't opk this month, so not sure of my dpo, but at most, i'm only 5dpo, more likely 3 or 4.

I'm going to try not to test until the 29th as that should be 12dpo and early testing just kills me every month!

How about you mummy clo? Will you test or wait for AF? I'm trying not to symptom spot already, but it's so hard!!

Good luck xx

The urge to test is killing me.... urg hurry up.. it needs to be next saturday!

Add me to the list!! I just got my :bfp: today!!!

Well I am a little freaked out right now.... I am 5-7a dpo and today I have some pink cm today... af is do in a week so is this good or bad?

Well I am a little freaked out right now.... I am 5-7a dpo and today I have some pink cm today... af is do in a week so is this good or bad?

could be implantation bleeding? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->