The BFP before Christmas thread :) 5 BFPs

I am feeling a bit crappy now and would like to state for the record that we also bd'd earlier in the month but I don't count it as I feel it is too early. We were trying to do it at least every other day. Kind of working. I think I want to give tonight a miss and go for cd 16 and 17 instead. That way, if I OV on cd 14, 15, 16 OR 17, there should be sperm waiting to meet the little eggie (that's with bd'ing cd 11, 13, 14, 16, 17) Fingers Crossed for us all!!!

Ahhh AF hasn't turned up yet. She nicely left me alone during my night shift last night but really did expect something by morning or when I got up this afternoon. Nope. Zilch. :BFN: though. Can't say I expected a :BFP: as I don't think we timed out BDing very well this month.

Noo.... it's a killer isn't it when you know your AF is coming but she takes days to arrive!!! I've got my fingers crossed for your BFP xx

Wow check you out mrs!! i have had 2 ectopics 2 and only one tube x x x

Great to see ladies in my position! Have you had a successful pregnancy after the ectopics?

<3 hi, yes i have had two babies after my ectopics, one in my right tube and them amazingly (this is very rare) one in the stump left over in the right tube lucky me! x

I am feeling a bit crappy now and would like to state for the record that we also bd'd earlier in the month but I don't count it as I feel it is too early. We were trying to do it at least every other day. Kind of working. I think I want to give tonight a miss and go for cd 16 and 17 instead. That way, if I OV on cd 14, 15, 16 OR 17, there should be sperm waiting to meet the little eggie (that's with bd'ing cd 11, 13, 14, 16, 17) Fingers Crossed for us all!!!

Fingers crossed for you hun, good luck x x x

Noo... I have my fingers crossed for you good luck and keep us updated x x x

Well :cloud9: I got my faint :bfp: this morning eeek scary as #1

:dust: to you all :dust:

Well :cloud9: I got my faint :bfp: this morning eeek scary as #1

:dust: to you all :dust:

Congrats H&H 99 months!!!

Well, CD25 4dpo and 11I days till testing... Last couple of days my stomach has been really upset and I am tired... But it is probably just a fluke since I am 4dpo. I hope these next 11 days go by fast I am ready to test already! Good luck ladies!

well another bfn today, boo hoo!! congrats to all the bfp and baby dust to all x x x

BFN today - AF was due yesterday though FF is saying based on ovulation the witch isn't due till Sunday so we will see!

Oh poo... ai tested today at 5-7 dpo and bfn.... but I still have 11 days till my actual test day! Not out yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->