The BFP before Christmas thread :) 5 BFPs

Yayyy! Congratulations, NennaKay!

Off to work in a minute - Not in the best frame of mind to be delivering other people's babies! Pfft!

What frame of mind does life have you in? :shrug:

DiscoRia, I'm not sure... My last menstrual cycle began on Sept 24 and we BDed on Sept. 29th, Oct. 8th, and Oct. 13... I tested on Oct. 20 and got a line on the FRER in about 30 sec. :blush:

Huge congrats nenna K!!! Well had some pink cm nefore work at 12:30ish and now at 5:58 it is brown cm! I hope this is a good sign af is due next week! Fingers crossed!

AshnTony... I hope that's implantation bleeding!! :thumbup:

Hi all,

I got my BFP today! Here is the update:

4 - present DPO - creamy CM that is still there
7-8 DPO - cramping
9-present DPO - breast pain

9 DPO - BFN
11 DPO - VERY FAINT positive
12 DPO - faint positive, but a line you can see without squinting

So excited to announce to my family at Christmas!

COngrats TTCMSP! and thanks for listing your symptoms by DPO!! Did you know you were pregnant before you tested??

No, not at all. After I had the cramping at 7-8 DPO, I thought I might be, but then the cramping stopped. The boob pain was definitely different than period boob pain, but I have only been off the pill for two months, so I thought it might just be different.

To be honest, I am really glad I tested at 9 DPO. Today, when I tested, I had ABSOLUTELY NO expectations of a BFP. I was not stressed, but just thought I would test. The very faint BFP yesterday, I thought was in my head...

I know better than to symptom spot but I'm at 7dpo and getting cramps today in my lower right abdomen area and since yesterday I've been feeling very wet and almost swollen down there like I've just BD'ed or am on my AF (sorry TMI!!)

I'm not gonna try not to make much of it coz every month I successfully convince myself 100% that I'm pregnant and am crushed when AF shows. haha!! I'm trying to take a more relaxed approach this month.. :) We'll see how that goes. ha

I know better than to symptom spot but I'm at 7dpo and getting cramps today in my lower right abdomen area and since yesterday I've been feeling very wet and almost swollen down there like I've just BD'ed or am on my AF (sorry TMI!!)

I'm not gonna try not to make much of it coz every month I successfully convince myself 100% that I'm pregnant and am crushed when AF shows. haha!! I'm trying to take a more relaxed approach this month.. :) We'll see how that goes. ha

Me too! I am also 7DPO today and yesterday my boobs hurt so badly. I also had some mild cramps throughout the day, but at one point they turned worse...I thought I was starting my period! But no, it's not due till next Monday. The cramps have subsided today but my boobs still hurt. I have had tons of creamy CM also.

I'm trying so hard not to symptom spot but it's so difficult when all this stuff is going on! I am trying not to think about it. I can ignore the cramps because they are so incredibly mild so far today but not my boobs, they've been bothering me since Saturday night. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->