The BFP before Christmas thread :) 5 BFPs

Please may I join?

Af got me today - gutted.

Id really like to conceive before Xmas.

Best wishes to all :)

Melanieanne77

Hey gals, lets start a thread where we can see the list of BPF's before Christmas! Seeing there's 4 months to go there should be LOTS of BFP Christmas packages!!!

Jen said she'd set up the name list on this thread...she's probably been busy, I'm sure the intent is there.:coffee:

Hey ladies,

List added to the thread. Sorry it took so long it's a nightmare on the phone, and laptop isn't working at the min:)
Jen

Yay :D thanks babeonthego! You could put next to the names BFPs, think its just CLH so far??

Think I have ovulated today or yesterday....my CM is no longer fertile and ive had tender BBs today eeeek we DTD last night and on Friday, might try one last time tonight or maybe morning (so tired tonight and OH has been digging all day so I guess he's gonna be tired too) hope this is our month tho, eeeek!! Feeling very positive this month :D

Anyone due to test soon??
X

I would love to join this thread. I am cd2. Me and my partner have been trying since April to conceive using frozen donor sperm at home. I would love to be pregnant by Christmas. I am turning 40 in 6 months so the race is on.

just seen my name on the list so exciting - sorry im finding everything exciting at the moment im like a kid in a sweet shop you can tell im on my first cycle!!

how is everyone?

x

Good luck, babeonthego! Hopefully you can be the first positive on the thread!

I would love a BFP before Christmas!! I'm on CD45 but still getting a BFN! :( Hoping it turns into a BFP! Baby dust to us all! :)

Thanks Babeonthego for doing the list! Hope your line gets darker!

And Congrats CLH! How exciting ;)

Fingers crossed for me I am cd11 femera cd3-7 hubby on clomid for sperm count and no we wait for the big O

I am so in for a before Christmas BFP.
I am having positive thoughts about this month at the moment, mainly because I am in my fertile period and me and my OH had the most amazing :sex: last night that even he went: I reckon I just impregnated you :haha:
So positive thoughts everyone!
:dust: :xmas6:

Please can I join?! I'm officially back in the TTC boat as of last night! I had a miscarriage on the 5th and was told by the doctor yesterday we are good to go again, so we didn't waste any time! Would love to tell hubby we're expecting again for Christmas as the past few weeks have been so hard and he has been so great xx

Hey ladies,

How is everyone doing? I've caved and tested everyday even tho I know it's way too early. So hard this waiting thing. I am trying to keep on top of all the new additions. This is my first time doing a thread like this so please tell me if I miss anything:) enjoying the learning process tho and doing it all on my phone

Hi, girls. I'm on CD33 and still waiting to ovulate. Getting frustrated with TTC, but I keep thinking that getting giving our families the news of a BFP for Christmas is well worth it.

Weather's been slowly dropping here. Can't wait for winter weather!

Hope everyone is doing well.

Hello can I join? We are ttc#1 before Christmas. We are getting married in Dec and I am a teacher and would love a summer baby cause it would work great with school schedule. I am on cd 10 and due for af oct 9th.

Hello can I join please?

Def hoping for a bfp before Christmas! Would be amazing :) I'm on cd14 and in my fertile now and for the next couple of days. This is my first month TTC so not 100% when I actually ovulate.

Hoping we all get out bfp soon sending :dust: to everyone x

i love my OH he just said randomly "i ate two bananas today" so i said "well done" thinking he was being funny and he said "no bananas are good for man fertility" so somebodys doing his research, i honestly dont no whos more excited me or him i so hope we get preggo this month!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->