The BFP before Christmas thread :) 5 BFPs

i love my OH he just said randomly "i ate two bananas today" so i said "well done" thinking he was being funny and he said "no bananas are good for man fertility" so somebodys doing his research, i honestly dont no whos more excited me or him i so hope we get preggo this month!!

That's really sweet! xx

Hi all! I'm new but can I join? I was just thinking today how nice it would be to give my parents a baby gift for Christmas. It would be their first grandchild so I'm really excited about it!

I'm really new to all the lingo and everything - I never imagined I would actually "try" to get pregnant - I figured it would have happened by now but here we are! I am on day 5 of my cycle right now, just did my first ovulation test. I'm excited!

i love my OH he just said randomly "i ate two bananas today" so i said "well done" thinking he was being funny and he said "no bananas are good for man fertility" so somebodys doing his research, i honestly dont no whos more excited me or him i so hope we get preggo this month!!

Very cute!

That's really sweet! xx

That is SOOOO cute!!!!!!!!!:happydance:

*Mental note: Buy bananas*

Seriously, though, that is SO adorable! I love that your OH is working as hard as he can to help this happen!

Eating fresh bananas can improve sperm count and make better quality sperm. Banana is a fruit that is rich in potassium, magnesium, vitamin A, B1, C, and protein and low in salt.

Bananas contain the amino acid L-arginine and L-carnitine which serves both to increase fertility and improve sperm production

Thats what i found about bananas so went and brought him more today - its not just bananas other foods help to, it has to be eaten regulary to work

Where bananas are concerned, my hubby has a burning hatred of a thousand suns. :dohh: Darn it.

Oooo I just bought some bananas too ;)

Fizzy, try sneaking them in his food.. hahaha. Heres a smoothie hunny :winkwink:

Argh, I would, but he can ALWAYS tell!! There's no hiding them from him! It's like he knows, you know? Crazy man. I have told him to suck it up, but he refuses. ;)

Oh my god oh my god i think iv got a pos opk!!!
About bloody time, im on cd26!
Baby dust everyone!
Xxx

Baby dust everyone!
Xxx

mspotter, let me be the lucky first to congratulate you on this thread. May your Christmas be full of smiles and your belly be full of baby! :happydance:

Where bananas are concerned, my hubby has a burning hatred of a thousand suns. :dohh: Darn it.

lol, that's quite a passionate hate for bananas. Think even chocolate banana bread would be detected?

Knowing him, he'd be able to tell in an instant. It's worth a shot, though! I'll have to make the whole loaf chocolate, instead of just using chocolate chips. I've tried banana bread with chocolate chips, as well as zucchini banana bread, but he didn't like either.

this also says men should take folic acid to boost sperm count not sure OH would agree to that i might have to empty a vitamin bottle and refill it with folic acid haha

so were meant to have a healthy diet and the foods they suggest with the nutrients needed for men are milk/yogurt, orange juice and baked beans wheres the fruit and veg!!

Baby dust everyone!
Xxx

mspotter, let me be the lucky first to congratulate you on this thread. May your Christmas be full of smiles and your belly be full of baby! :happydance:

Ha ha i was so excited, anyone would think it was a pos preg test! Hubs has no chance of getting out of it tonight :winkwink:

Good luck and sending positive baby vibes to you too :)

lol, that's quite a passionate hate for bananas. Think even chocolate banana bread would be detected?

Knowing him, he'd be able to tell in an instant. It's worth a shot, though! I'll have to make the whole loaf chocolate, instead of just using chocolate chips. I've tried banana bread with chocolate chips, as well as zucchini banana bread, but he didn't like either.
Add cocoa and cinnamon ( and I like cherries & nuts too)to the cake, cinnamon is great for circulation and it is the fall, all those warming spices are coming out.

Baby dust everyone!
Xxx

Ha ha i was so excited, anyone would think it was a pos preg test! Hubs has no chance of getting out of it tonight :winkwink:

Good luck and sending positive baby vibes to you too :)

Oh crappers, didn't read that one very carefully!:wacko: I'm off coffee as per the naturopath, blame it all on the lack of coffee:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->