The Fat Lady Sang!

sheilarae07

Reaction score
:witch: showed up this morning! I was devistated. It was completely unexpected. I did not get the feeling I normally get before she comes, went to the bathroom and BAM!!! THERE SHE WAS! :cry: This makes me so sad and angry. I just don't understand. We are having sex at the right time. I normally ovulate on cd 14, a typical cycle we :sex: on cd 6, 9, 11, 13, 14, 16, and 18. This should more than cover our bases, yet I am not getting pregnant. I just don't know why this is happening to us. :(
On the bright side though, I am not as disappointed this cycle as I have been before. I don't know if that is good or bad because I am prepared to be let down again. Also, the blood has been only brown and just when I wipe, however, it is the first day and I know it will turn into a full flow tomorrow. Well I just wanted to say that I an OFFICIALLY out of it this month.
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::

Sorry Hun! Here's a bucket of baby dust for this new cycle.

:witch: showed up this morning! I was devistated. It was completely unexpected. I did not get the feeling I normally get before she comes, went to the bathroom and BAM!!! THERE SHE WAS! :cry: This makes me so sad and angry. I just don't understand. We are having sex at the right time. I normally ovulate on cd 14, a typical cycle we :sex: on cd 6, 9, 11, 13, 14, 16, and 18. This should more than cover our bases, yet I am not getting pregnant. I just don't know why this is happening to us. :(
On the bright side though, I am not as disappointed this cycle as I have been before. I don't know if that is good or bad because I am prepared to be let down again. Also, the blood has been only brown and just when I wipe, however, it is the first day and I know it will turn into a full flow tomorrow. Well I just wanted to say that I an OFFICIALLY out of it this month.
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::

:hug: sending you lots of :dust: for your next cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->