The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

So glad to hear you are well heavy heart. Im doing ok, just waiting to O, I have lots of ewcm but still no pos opk, no second line at all, last month the second line just appeared all the sudden super dark so I am hoping tomorrow or at least soon it will show. We have been :sex: every other day though. I have a terrible head cold though and feel awful. My throat and ears are all plugged up and sore but I don't want to take anything to dry up mucus as I need it for other things - so all I am taking is robitussen which is good for ewcm as well - maybe thats why I have so much, lol.

Well here goes nothing today, gotta be at my OB's today @ 11:45 and also started temping this morning, hopefully it worked right with me tossing and turning all night? Well wish me luck.....lol

Wow HeavyHeart! That sounds WONDERFUL! Im glad you are almost done with everything, it feels soooo good finally completing a project :)
Mas Im sorry you feel so poorly :( I hope you get that pos opk soon!
good luck today Mrsswift!!

Thanks Frisbee, I start clomid on CD 5-9 and started Provera today to bring on the Witch....

I am finally feeling mostly better, my throat is a little sore but not too bad. Still no pos on the opk's though. My boobs are really really sore since yesterday and I have never had sore boobs pre O before so I either missed it (at least we've been doing it, lol) or its something new and promising.

Hey Mas, once again our timing seems to be exactly the same :) I'm not doing any kind of tracking this month as we aren't technically trying, just having fun while we wait for my hospital appointment in 3 weeks. Thing is I've been super horny the past couple of days :devil: :blush: and I think I've ovulated on cd14, when its been cd17 the past few months. Went to bed last night n noticed that my boobs were a little tender which usually only happens after o. I've read that they can be sensitive around the time of o too! I hope its positive sign for you :)

Good luck back on clomid mrsswift :)
heavy heart - sounds like you have loads sorted! v.exciting times ahead :)

Cera - glad to hear you are well. No gd is fab and the progress with the house sounds ace too! I've everything crossed that the move goes smoothly n you can get settled in your new home n get it ready for jax :) :hugs:

X

I got my positive OPK just now!!! And lots of O pain on the right - hoping its a good and ripe eggy ready to burst forth! Were gonna BD it up tonight and the next night and the next, lol! I've been really horny too!

Bow chicka wow wow! :sex: :sex: :sex: Get it on GG's!!!! Love you girls!

I little worried here. Had some weird kinda seizure feelings from Jax yesterday then he really didn't move too much all day or this AM. Doc has me at hospital now to get a stress test...anyone have any experience with this!? Waiting for them to admit me now.

What kind of feeling was it?? just like a spasm kind of feeling? because if thats the case then I have been feeling movements like that a LOT lately.. and she will only kick on my right side, not really my left.. I hope everything is ok with Jax!!

My family cottage burned down this morning so we are on our way up north to see the sad mess. I feel terrible for my parents, they are devastated! I also hope that we bded enough cause I O'd today and we did it the last two nights but will prob miss tonight. Crappy!

Cera, I hope everything is ok, sometimes squirmy will have a sudden movement and then is totally still for a while, I'll keep everything crossed for you and Jax :hugs:

Good luck to the GG's going for it this cycle! We need more bfp's!!

As for me, I've been getting really strong braxton hicks and am now losing bits of my mucous plug..... Here's hoping she hangs on for at least three more weeks!

Eta : Mas, I'm so sorry to hear that :hugs:

oh mas im sorry. that sucks. it has been that kind of week

oh my goodness Mas!! I hope its not too much of a mess :( thats heartbreaking!

I'm sorry Mas :( That's heartbreaking :hugs:

Hopefully your little lady stays cooking for a little while longer hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"