The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

I hope everything is ok Cera, praying for you and little Jax xx

So sorry about the cottage Mas, got the family is ok :(

Celtic - hope your little girlie stays put a little longer, she prob can't wait to meet her mummy xx

Hello ladies I wish every one the best of luck in their hard times! Question do/have any of you used OPK's and if so what brand would you prefer? My OB told me to use them this cycle with the Clomid and i have never used them before and im not really sure what brand to buy?

Thx ladies! All is well - sorry to freak out! Jax is just normally so strong kicking and punching and he is so consistent that this was like he was having what I can only visualize as like a seizure or a major temper tantrum - it was for 30 sec or more both hands and feet going and super fast and strong - then no movement the entire rest of the day into this morning. Doc said it could have been anything but I have been having trouble sleeping on my side, and so for like an hour I slept flat on my back and when I woke, I rolled over and that's when the spasm happened. So I could have cut off his blood supply for a while and then rolled over and "poof" instant blood flow=oxygen and he could have flipped out. That's my best guess, he's back to moving around this afternoon though so all is well. Again thx for the support, non-stress test was actually just that - laid in bed with electrodes on listening to Jax's heart beating for over an hour, so it was really nice to just have some time with him. Maybe it was God's or some higher powers way to stop me from running myself ragged and remember to enjoy I'm pregnant.

As for everyone else..I am so sorry to hear about the house, Mas. That must be heart wrenching. Happy thoughts that u O'ed though! Congrats too, Wanna. The GG's are becoming some sinked up ovulators!!

Celtic, keep us updated...praying ur little girl bakes a while longer in there. I thought I read somewhere that plugs can come out weeks before labor, but not sure where I saw that.

MrsSwift - I used the digital smiley face ones (can't remember brand) but with my POAS addiction the next month I was gunna switch to dollarstore or Internet cheapies cause those digi's got expensive. Theu worked for me though. Luckly we got preggo that month, but next time around I will be using those. Good luck.

Thx again ladies for the quick love and support. Knowing I had u all there in my back pocket at the hospital made today feel like I wasn't alone. I love my GG's!!! :hugs:

Im glad all is well with your baby Cera! and thanks for commenting I just bought 100 of them for 6.00 on amazon and 50 HCG's for 2.00 Which is a heck of a deal..lol

any kind will do Mrsswift, I think I used Answer Brand because it was cheap hahaha I only used them one cycle though because I was simply stressing myself out over Oing and so I stopped to simply let whatever happen happen.

I dont mind POAS reguardless of the type of stick.. the 2 things that stress me out are 1- DH and 2- Temping, I just cant seem to remember to do it as soon as i wake up in the mornings bc im so busy getting kids ready and fed and myself together! I like to put things off until the last min!

I am so relieved to hear that everything is ok. Jax sounds like he's going to be lively :) you def need to start relaxing and just enjoy these last few weeks. Xx

Mrs Swift - I use internet cheapies from amazon n find them good.

Nobody was hurt - we weren't there at the time. It burned right to the ground though :( so we will have to rebuild. I think I O'd today and we BDed plenty so hope we caught the egg. I will see if my temp rises tomorrow - then I will know for sure that I O'd.

hopeing everyone is well got midwives appointment on friday excited but nerverse too as it is becoming real but im actualy getting a bit worriied about twins as i have been sick from the day that fertilizaed and putting on alot of weight and finding it difficualt to even eat and i do enjoy my food but i eat and just cant keep any thing down any one suggest anything. x

My temp went up so I am taking that as confirmation of O!! I am in the TWW!

Hey gg's wow some bad stuff happened for some of you guys :nope:

Mas - so sorry to hear about your family house burning down, how sad. Glad to hear no one was hurt though.
I really hope this is your month and you have caught that eggy, ive got everything crossed for you :thumbup:

Cera - How scary and worrying but iam so glad to hear jax is doing great and there was nothing wrong :hugs:

Celtic - Hope your keeping well and can cook your little girl for that bit longer!!! :hugs:

good luck to you girlies that are trying to catch those eggys :dust::dust::dust: sending you tons of babydust!!!

all the other girlies ive forgot to mention, hope your all keeping well :hugs: xx

Hey girls,.how's everyone feeling?
Celtic - have things settled down with baby?
Cera - are you taking it easy?
I hope you are both taking care of yourself :)

Mas - how you feeling?

Not much going on with me, assuming I'm in the two week wait, getting lots of twingy pains in my right side abdomen but also got a bad back with a trapped nerve so thinking the twinges are related to that.

Nothing else to report tho

X

Good news GG's!

Duckytwins has got her :bfp: after saying goodbye to Tessa :happydance: I know everyone here will be praying that this a healthy sticky bean for her :D

AFM, still getting lots of strong Braxton Hicks, to the point where I have to stop what I'm doing until they pass....Also, anyone know if it's normal to be feeling like something is stabbing you in the cervix? There's loads of pressure there and when I walk it's like Squirmy has got a hold of some knitting needles and is poking me between the legs :dohh:
The little bugger had better hold out for at least another three weeks! Four if possible :haha:

That's fantastic news about ducky :) I'll keep her in my prayers, hope this little bean sticks, such great news xxx

Take it easy celtic, nearly at the finish line now x

WOO-HOO the:witch: came today!! Starting my clomid in 5 days hope this is my cycle!

Celtic - Take it easy!! It is time to relax and wait for LO - don't do too much!!
Fxed for both you ladies - wanna and mrsswift!!
I am ok, just trying not to go crazy in another tww.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->