The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

Oh Kate! I hope she stays put for you! where is she measured at? it could just be her kicking your cervix, my little missy does that a lot too :wacko:
I have started having tight braxton-hicks contractions the last week or so too.. I guess that just comes with the third trimester.. BLEH

Good luck Mas and Mrsswift!!!!!! I cant wait to hear GREAT news from you two!

The last scan I had at 29 weeks was showing her measuring at 31 weeks so she was in the upper percentile, I've got my growth scan next week (the 8th) so we'll see if she's still measuring ahead or if she's evened out!

She's been head down for weeks though, I "think" she's also engaging as I've been getting lightening crotch and a big "pressure" feeling for a while now....I'll be full term on the 24th of this month so as long as she holds on until then, I'll be happy :haha:

Thats fantastic news about ducky :happydance: ill be thinking of her and keeping everything crossed for a sicky healthy bean for her :thumbup:

Oh celtic you rest up and take it easy!!!! easier said than done i know :dohh:
Iam exactly the same i had it confirmed my little fella has engaged (i thought strange as this is my 3rd and i was under the impression they didnt engage until just before labour :wacko:) but however he has, i have the exact pressure feeling to the point i have several toilet trips a day just to "try" :blush: but its just the pressure, also lost a couple bits of plug last week so ive been told to rest and to watch for anything else happening, not easy to rest when you have two other kiddies to see to but i do my best.

Hope everyone else is good to :hugs::hugs: xx

oh goodness Heavyheart! I hope he stays put until its the right time! Take it easy! Ive been getting more and more braxton-hicks lately.. never more than 4 an hour so nothing to worry about but still odd I think haha

Hope baby stays put for you HeavyHeart, you still have so much time to go!

Frisbee - My sister has been having Braxton Hicks recently and she is only 21 weeks, she was at the docs on Monday and they told her that it was normal even from this early stage for the uterus to start preparing for labour.

AFM = Still on the TWW, not really sure what day I am on or how many dpo I am but had sore boobs for a few days n they have eased. Had bad gas today and been feeling nauseas tonight,l but I think that is because I am very stressed at work n been bringing lots home with me. Its a bank holiday here on Monday and I am soooo looking forward to a long weekend!!

Hope all the other ladies are ok

How you holding up Mas?
Are you feeling better Cera?
Any more movement Celtic?

xx

I feel pretty good this cycle actually. I have been getting bad acne on my back from the supplements and the fact that my hormones are probably working the way they should - I hate it! this month has been the worst so far!! Its weird though because it is mostly on my left shoulder blade and no where else not even my face. My boobs are massive too - they usually hurt and swell up somewhat in the tww but they have been bigger and sore since 2 or 3 days before ovulation, they eased off a bit in painfulness but they are BIG right now and veinier than usual and my nips looked swollen tonight. It could be a sign or just excessive progesterone. I am really hoping this cycle works - 1st one after my surgery so it may be my best chance.
How is everyone else doing?

Take it easy Heavyheart!! FXed baby stays put for a while longer!

Hello every one! Hope every one is doing ok! I finally took my last provera pill today, I have been bloated all week and my feet and ankles are so swollen I cant even walk and my face is so broken out! I cant leave the house so DH and DS(who is 4) are driving me up a wall! Can not wait for AF to come and be done with it so DH and I can make a baby!
Will some one please look at my BBT chart? This is the first time I have ever charted and im not really sure how it should look! Thank you!

Thanks Wannabthemum, I know they are normal, I had them too with our DD, but this time around Im getting like 6 or 7 a DAY which is much more than with DD where I would have maybe 2 a day or something.. I have already talked to my Midwife though and shes not worried so whatev :shrug: ALSO she said no news is good news on my Gtt.. and I guess thats true but I still havent gotten my results.. grr

mrsswift - your temps look high to me - why are you on the provera? What dpo are you? are you sure you are not pregnant?

my temp has stayed the same the last 3 days - hoping for a big rise and for it to stay high! Just want this to be it!

Mas i am on Provera for 10 days once a month bc I dont have periods my so is 4 and I have only had 3 naturally sense! I am sure Im not pregnant I tested ALOT and Dr did bloods. I am waiting for AF any day now, took last provera yesterday then I start clomid on CD 5-9.

I've got everything crossed for you Mas and wanna!

AFM....Been told by my midwife today that I have all the signs of being in early labour *gulp* I'm hoping she hangs on a bit longer!

Eeeeeek Celtic!!! Will keep you and baby bump in my prayers....hope she stays put a little longer! Take care xxx

Thankfully after midwife appts, gp appts and finally a spell in ADAU.....Blood and urine came back negative for pre eclampsia, cervix check and swab negative for impending labour and leaking waters and CTG showed very strong braxton hicks but no actual contractions.....I'm just about to put my feet up and enjoy my FIRST cup of tea today :haha:

Wanna how you doing?

Mas what's your temp doing?

C'mon....I have this urge to add you two to the list of bfp's :D

So glad everything is okay Celtic, rest and take it easy!
I was sick this morning but tea sometimes makes me feel sick on an empty tummy, but doesn't usually make me throw up and I had some really crazy dizzy spells this afternoon but then they stopped so I hope I didn't imagine them. Will keep you posted gg's!
Also my boobs are huge!

Good news Celtic, hopefully you can relax and enjoy the last few weeke of your term xx

Don't really know what's going on with me, had sore boobs for over a week but not been temping or testing so just guessing I'm about 7-9dpo, it'll be thurs or fri before I know but honestly not getting my hopes up this month. Hospital appointment is about 10 days to go so focussing on that.

Sounding good for you Mas, fx'd that this is your month.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->